Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I don’t wanna be of my phone incase I miss the announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So glad I’m WFH. Have sky sports news on and mute it when I’m in meetings. I’ll be the saddo with all my notifications on tomorrow (and for the rest of the week no doubt) 😂😂😂

• Haha
So glad I’m WFH. Have sky sports news on and mute it when I’m in meetings. I’ll be the saddo with all my notifications on tomorrow (and for the rest of the week no doubt) 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
your not the only one. i cant stop refreshing social media i just wish it was sorted and no need to drag it out like this.

Reactions: 2
your not the only one. i cant stop refreshing social media i just wish it was sorted and no need to drag it out like this.
[/QUOTE]

Same I’ve been on Twitter Facebook Instagram like 5346678 times now it’s getting boring 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]
Same here if anyone thought I was blaming sasha definitely not it's all on him. And inly he can change because she seems sweet.

Sky sports is going to be on all day tomorrow hopfully we finally get somthing

I couldn’t even watch Sasha’s whole video because of her lip smacking😭😭 I do feel bad for her in some way, especially when she talked about those messages, but people that send those messages are young girls who think they stand a chance with JG and are obsessed with him. As for other things, she’s been letting him walk over for years, and now talking about if she wants she’ll show “other people”(we know who she is talking about). Girl, I’d run as fast as possible, that man hasn’t posted you in years…He doesn’t even publicly acknowledge you, correct me if I’m wrong, when has he ever stated that he is in a relationship?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t even watch Sasha’s whole video because of her lip smacking😭😭 I do feel bad for her in some way, especially when she talked about those messages, but people that send those messages are young girls who think they stand a chance with JG and are obsessed with him. As for other things, she’s been letting him walk over for years, and now talking about if she wants she’ll show “other people”(we know who she is talking about). Girl, I’d run as fast as possible, that man hasn’t posted you in years…He doesn’t even publicly acknowledge you, correct me if I’m wrong, when has he ever stated that he is in a relationship?
@jade1818 You know what we say to jake never saying he is in a relationship is because he needs to be SINGLE and she's his SECRET weapon.

More like secret a bad secret but secret none the less 🤣

• Haha
Omg what does it say can’t have it loud as my partners asleep

think we need to get matching T-shirt’s saying this 😂😂😂

this is my new saying in life 😂😂😂
Its Basically a woman and her mate saying how much they love him / how fit he is 🤣

This thread is moving fast!!!
I think we need to share more pictures of him again. Getting bored of Sasha now, leave them to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Completely off topic, it’s just popped into my head. I wonder if she’s ever wrote on any of our threads like sticking up for their relationship (🤫🤐). I know she said ‘Gossip Sites’ are being rude or whatever got said but I haven’t seen anyone say anything horrible about her on here unless I missed it🤷🏻‍♀️
There has definitely been 1 I have thought. And on the WAG thread quite a few mean comments to have been said about her but not really on this one.

Screenshot_20210731-111059_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-152738_Instagram.jpg

Because everybody should see this every day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly can’t sleep, I keep checking Twitter for Grealish news even though I know we won’t hear anything by tomorrow the earliest 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.