Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the mason thread is very youthful, not to mention the mason tea that follows the girls all the time on his private account, they talk about more relaxed topics, their lives, tiktok. i consider the threads to be different because jack and mason are totally different
Yeah thats how this was at the beginning

Reactions: 2
I miss the post Euro fun and summer thirsty posts! :LOL:
Same…the days of new threads every week 😂 and @tinatheestallion I do agree that they’re completely different people but the threads of old here were so much like the Mason ones and I think having been here since thread one, there is definitely a difference now. Suppose I should just embrace the change 🤷🏻‍♀️☺

Reactions: 3
I’m just gonna say it…. don’t come for me… The Mason thread is how the Jack threads used to be. Fun, lighthearted and everyone just here for a good time. Not sure if anyone else feels that same but the later JG threads just don’t seem to have the same vibe anymore with a slight undercurrent of unnecessary back biting when really we are all here for the same reason… no?

It’s a shame. Appears like gone are days of us comparing Jack blowing people’s backs out like gale force winds and garden gates (or words to that effect) 😂😂😂

I’m sure it’ll get back there and often the comments on here are jokes so not all doom and gloom 💙
The thirst is still as strong as ever on here (mine is insatiable) although some old posters seem to have departed for whatever reason, so it feels like there’s a smaller pool of people on here (maybe they’ve moved onto Mason 😂). Might be wrong though.

But I did agree with @Sarararah post yesterday. Fine, talk about Jack’s weird relationship with Sash or whatever - which it is, and we all had a good laugh about the “movie night”- but I also get sick of the odd comment like Jack is “scum” or whatever on what is meant to be a rave thread. I’m sick to the back teeth of the abuse he gets on other social media channels mostly for breathing in the wrong direction, so the last place I want to see more name calling is here - especially if we’re all meant to be fans of his 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree the fun seems to have gone. I mean the days we wanted to know what he pubes was like, the coco pop. That just don't seem to be here anymore.

We use to all have fun with the comments like regarding sasha (cousin) and the cheating that seems to just get shot down. Like it's not a secret and if she reads here that her own choice. Same with football use to always talk about any football but seem that gets shot down now.

Hopfully it goes back to how it was
I couldn’t agree more!
I hope it goes back to how it was before, I miss the thirst🙃

The thirst is still as strong as ever on here (mine is insatiable) although some old posters seem to have departed for whatever reason, so it feels like there’s a smaller pool of people on here (maybe they’ve moved onto Mason 😂). Might be wrong though.

But I did agree with @Sarararah post yesterday. Fine, talk about Jack’s weird relationship with Sash or whatever - which it is, and we all had a good laugh about the “movie night”- but I also get sick of the odd comment like Jack is “scum” or whatever on what is meant to be a rave thread. I’m sick to the back teeth of the abuse he gets on other social media channels mostly for breathing in the wrong direction, so the last place I want to see more name calling is here - especially if we’re all meant to be fans of his 🤷🏼‍♀️
yes, it is unfair to hate jack for being a boy who only lives his life, if his relationship is bad it is his theme and the girlfriend is the one who decides to stay by his side, i feel that many people left because of that, they began to see jack like a scum, if at the end of the day she has the last word and she decides to be the cousin

I definitely don’t agree with the name calling. In fact on some of the older threads I used to point out a fair few times it was a rave thread and if people didn’t wanna be kind, to make another thread. There seems to be a fair few people who aren’t into him so I’m sure there would be justification for it.

I just feel like the name calling is actually amongst the people on the thread though rather than towards Jack. Accusation of augments or whatever when expressing different points of view. Different strokes for different folks and all that, it always was part of the fun of the thread and I don’t like the idea of piling in on someone online 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, the abuse he’s getting is nothing new, it’s always been there just that as he’s stepped into a larger spotlight and so has the online hate. Again, this isn’t me condoning it, sadly it’s like water off a ducks back now.

Last edited:
I’m just gonna say it…. don’t come for me… The Mason thread is how the Jack threads used to be. Fun, lighthearted and everyone just here for a good time. Not sure if anyone else feels that same but the later JG threads just don’t seem to have the same vibe anymore with a slight undercurrent of unnecessary back biting when really we are all here for the same reason… no?

It’s a shame. Appears like gone are days of us comparing Jack blowing people’s backs out like gale force winds and garden gates (or words to that effect) 😂😂😂

I’m sure it’ll get back there and often the comments on here are jokes so not all doom and gloom 💙
I stopped reading the thread cos I couldn’t bare to thirst over a city player as a united fan😂😂I allow myself to fancy him over international breaks though. It’s a hard life😓😓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
when mason joins the avengers now that he's not parting with ben, his thread won't be so nice when they turn him into a fuckboy (JOKE)

Yeah I made a joke about messaging Sasha which was just a joke and then there was some crappy comments. We are all here for a laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

100% agree that the threads vibe has changed and I’d say we all are fans? I’ve never read anything particularly negative about him and anything f else said is usually sarcasm. I called him a beautiful scum bag the other day as a joke 😂 I’m sure we all love him here and know he can take a joke anyway so a bit or sarcasm and light hearted jokes is fine in my eyes 🤷🏻‍♀️❤

also on the topic of the mason thread it’s really fun, welcoming and light hearted over there I’ve been spending some time posting on there and it’s actually really funny 😂❤

• Heart
Yeah I made a joke about messaging Sasha which was just a joke and then there was some crappy comments. We are all here for a laugh!
that's so stupid, we all know that no one would send anything to sasha if she is literally a reader of this forum, she must read it every day while buying horrendous green shoes and lighting an incense

• Haha
I'm sure most of us knew you was joking be stupid to not realise you was joking. I mea we all know what happened when someone messages sasha with proof of jack cheating she blocks

that's so stupid, we all know that no one would send anything to sasha if she is literally a reader of this forum, she must read it every day while buying horrendous green shoes and lighting an incense
Someone said something about I have no right to take the moral high ground. Def bleeping not I just wanted tit to go down. I have never called anyone names, I’m just here for the shits and giggles

Reactions: 5
I think we can all agree we’re here for a good time!! So let’s just spam some JG and pretend I never said anything

414B68E2-6464-4238-9706-456012972E07.jpeg

84AE507C-773F-4A93-849E-B7296E0849B2.jpeg
B49D493D-8BA3-452B-A94D-611EACE6F726.jpeg
9C624E44-61A5-4C3D-AC47-7C7F6BA09271.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
the city medical was truly a gift. i’ve not known peace since i watched that video. whenever i feel like i’m getting the ick i think about him lay on that bed panting and i get sucked right back in.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.