Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also found JG from the eye effing Euros. I literally thought wow who is this. I don't usually fancy anyone at mo but he totally has got to me(time of life, pain) but he is something else ya get me , yeah no😍
i was watching it with my other half next to me on sofa and remember thinking 'god I wish you weren't here so I could just keep rewinding and rewatching.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahaaa is it bad that the tripping in the sliders actually makes me love him more?? 🤣🤣
He literally does not give a single duck about what people think about him!

Cannot wait to see the arrivals footage 😍
Hope his hair is all floppy over his face ❤🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was the Euro eye bleeping that made me become a cult member. I then went down this mad rabbit hole of watching just about every YouTube video ever made. Last summer seems a long time ago now...
For me it was when he first came off the bench for the Scotland game and was smiling at the noise the crowd were making for him! I thought his hair was weird and he gave off prime fuckboy vibes, so I was SOLD.

It was when he posted the following photo that I was officially reeled in hook, line and sinker:

B111B30B-A674-4ADB-9A48-E2A941AC6259.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember reading about his amazing driving last year and thinking what a bleeping idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then I saw the ‘encyclopaedia’ interview and thought def an idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then somehow joined here in July and been here ever since. Wtf 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For me it deffo was not love at first sight, I saw him during the euros, thought: “sexy bad boy vibes but not my cup of tea” (i was even rooting for every team they played against and was sooo happy when Italy won… sorry girls i am a different person now)
And then i saw Chilly’s mykonos pic with him, the chains, the blue gucci shorts (two thing i would never tolerate on other guys) and i was like “owww hellou, fancy seeing you here”… but still preferred Chilly
Then came the Hungary game in Budapest, bad boy drinking from the cup thrown to the pitch and since that I am on the level of selling one kidney for spending 30 minutes with him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😀😅😛😛😈🍆💦💦 he's getting it from all sides !

Mmmmm
lmaooooo john mcginn told that guy to aggressively compliment him when they played scotland to put him off by telling him how pretty he is 🤣🤣🤣 he also asked him how he got his hair to look so good 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His eye bleeping his unreal just needs to wink and my knickers come straight down never seen a man like Jack tbf he really is a god

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My first encounter was through a TikTok actually and I remember thinking duck he’s actually quite hot. I didn’t pay much attention to him during the Scotland game because I was preoccupied praying we weren’t going to loose 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I actually think when he came on I said is this the boy everyone fancies (clearly I didn’t at the time), then that fateful day I came across him on TikTok and my life has changed ever since, for the good or bad I don’t actually know at this point 🥵 Looking back at the video those pics aren’t even his best ones so can you imagine if I found him now?!

Reactions: 5
My first encounter was through a TikTok actually and I remember thinking duck he’s actually quite hot. I didn’t pay much attention to him during the Scotland game because I was preoccupied praying we weren’t going to loose 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I actually think when he came on I said is this the boy everyone fancies (clearly I didn’t at the time), then that fateful day I came across him on TikTok and my life has changed ever since, for the good or bad I don’t actually know at this point 🥵 Looking back at the video those pics aren’t even his best ones so can you imagine if I found him now?!
I blame Tik tok for most of my obsession 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is going to sound weird given how far gone I am now but I didn’t get the Jack hype during the Euros itself (shoot me down now, in fact I want to shoot my June self down for being an idiot). I mean the type about him being the sexiest man alive as opposed to his football skills which were evident. I looked at his hair/headband and his facial hair and was like “nah thanks”.

But I was staying with a friend of mine over finals weekend who was Jack obsessed and she literally made me watch every Jack interview and tik tok and lion’s den footage that exists. Then the sickness began to creep in. Forget long covid, this is summat else!

Then more footage and photos and exposure to the Jack’s legs Insta account later I was hooked, and have since drowned in a hormonal surge of lust that will never be cured.

The medical video sealed the deal, I was gone, never to return to the life I knew before.

Having not fancied a guy for 7 years (it’s a desert out there and then there was lockdown etc) Jack had essentially performed a miracle on me. I thought my hormones had gone forever and lusting after naughty, pretty boys was a thing of the past.

Jack had surpassed all my previous thirsts and more. He’s taken my sanity and common sense and I don’t care. I’m just glad I’m not alone!

7FA48129-3A50-41BD-A4FD-CA5EDFCE9EBA.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh tattlers thank you for the reminiscing……..JG first peaked my “attention” during that eye bleeping Euros game……well I fell down a you tube / tik tok/ social media / tattle rabbit hole and the rest is history…….
I lurked from the early days but only started contributing recently. JPEA had me in stitches and also angelcakes & your guys reactions had me howling!
He really reminds me of a boyfriend I had in my late teens / early 20s who was a complete hot bad boy but it was young love and I was obsessed!
As a now middle aged happily (ish - I’m saying that cos I know you read here Jack 👋🏼 I’d leave for you 🤣) jiggly mum of 3, I’m now a fully fledged JG bleep who would happily exchange my life, children, worldly possessions or soul for one night with JG10.
I also accidentally posted my love for JG in the footballer wag thread the other day & I think they had to bleach their eyeballs from my post, but it was welcome here!
If I don’t post anymore after Friday and neither does Jack on his socials, it’s because he’s met me at Wembley, decided he needed a woman with a great sense humour & a big bunda to match, fallen in love with me & I’m refusing to let him leave the hotel room!!!

Reactions: 11
This is like a JG support group "my names gizmo and I love JG", group says "Hi Gizmo".

I remember the driving incident and not taking much notice. Think it was just before Euros he tickled my senses, the Scotland game and his reaction got me very much involved. Some innocent lions den viewing with the child and I was 100% in. Thinks its always been the very unfiltered, says what he wants, doesn't seem to care what people think attitude that got me. That's without being arrogant, I've never get that vibe. Bit dopey but I find it endearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"you WERE" * you were.

Surely no one here would be crazy enough to show up at the Manchester pad. Maybe one of the tiktok teens chancing their arm, trying to catch Sasha on a dog walk or whatever but a fully grown adult? Nope!

Past Tense
I wasWe were
You wereYou were
He/She/It wasThey were
Point. Literally what was the point to this reply?

Generally really confused by you

Reactions: 3
"you WERE" * you were.

Past Tense
I wasWe were
You wereYou were
He/She/It wasThey were
Also it's tit like this that when we say it's not really fun anymore.

Because this never use to happen in the earlier threads.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.