Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly some people would fall for this sadly honestly don’t feel bad you caught someone being a freak online nothing to feel bad about
I'm actually proud of myself tbh and now I feel more confident posting on here so thank you guys x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This guy never claimed to be JG though did he? Wasn't it assumed by people here, the guys done nothing wrong...aside from sending dick picks the oaf.
I think hun outing his name as JG following his team mates and Emily kind of try’s to make it look like Jack

Reactions: 1
I think hun outing his name as JG following his team mates and Emily kind of try’s to make it look like Jack
yeah also why not allow ppl to follow either if it was just a random? why would u follow accounts but not let them follow u on a new account if innocent? then basically flash girls on DM (which should be considered sexual assault imo)

Reactions: 1
but ... how did she even find the account in the first place??? do we really think she'd check her instagram dms, open one from a random and just believe them if they were like oh hi it's Jack. same with that other celeb???
she must have a tunnel vision when seeing the letters JG… imagine her in his tacky van with the JG logo on the seats, she would wet her panties with fish soup

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So here’s a theory-
Is Atack a woman scorned? Maybe she wanted Sasha gone so she could be Queen Gee and he said no so she’s leaked it…..

Reactions: 4
So here’s a theory-
Is Atack a woman scorned? Maybe she wanted Sasha gone so she could be Queen Gee and he said no so she’s leaked it…..
bring yourself and your conspiracies to the new thread pls!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.