Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the City medical vid is God’s work🥵 but also that yellow Villa kit clip gets me everytime

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i was a longtime lurker on this thread before i joined and have read all of them (really miss angelcake that was a great day) and there also seems to be a lot less people here? i knew the hype would die down after the euros a bit but it does seem less active here?

i proper needed a jack spam today… monday morning blues 😔

Reactions: 9
Ugh that video of him when he arrives at Man City in the cream prada tracksuit and sliders duck ME 😩😩😩
He’s actually stunning!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i was a longtime lurker on this thread before i joined and have read all of them (really miss angelcake that was a great day) and there also seems to be a lot less people here? i knew the hype would die down after the euros a bit but it does seem less active here?

i proper needed a jack spam today… monday morning blues 😔
We got you girl

C5E45263-E71D-41D7-8D13-CE7713D2024E.jpeg
A82CA1DE-E0B4-4823-A228-E65E5D59529D.jpeg
0E03A532-E58E-41B6-9C0E-0A39784DE809.jpeg
E6E6087B-518C-41E2-84EB-7C98800A321C.jpeg
I
0A986BDD-B1AC-40E6-B654-6803B8CED0DE.jpeg
B123069E-1B44-4254-8213-36BF1195E914.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
SO excited for arrivals today 😍
Come on ladies let’s make this the fun place it once was. We are a team, a very thirsty team 💦😂 group hug 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm sure Friday will ignite some thirst. Looking forward to spying some of you lot!

Can someone get a friend to just drop in with a random story about him and we can make up the rest. Thanks.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure Friday will ignite some thirst. Looking forward to spying some of you lot!

Can someone get a friend to just drop in with a random story about him and we can make up the rest. Thanks.
I think judging on him liking girls posts again and going out 2 nights in a row I think we don’t need any made up stories. I think something will drop by itself 🤣 Especially cause his last 2 nights with Sasha before he goes away for over a week and he chooses to go out 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ugh that video of him when he arrives at Man City in the cream prada tracksuit and sliders duck ME 😩😩😩
He’s actually stunning!
If you ever need bringing back down to earth - watch when he trips in those flipping sliders. Kills me every. single. time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just gonna say it…. don’t come for me… The Mason thread is how the Jack threads used to be. Fun, lighthearted and everyone just here for a good time. Not sure if anyone else feels that same but the later JG threads just don’t seem to have the same vibe anymore with a slight undercurrent of unnecessary back biting when really we are all here for the same reason… no?

It’s a shame. Appears like gone are days of us comparing Jack blowing people’s backs out like gale force winds and garden gates (or words to that effect) 😂😂😂

I’m sure it’ll get back there and often the comments on here are jokes so not all doom and gloom 💙
Bang bang bang - yes please.

Jack is a top footballer on mega-dosh. They all live in a funny bubble and have poor morals as they are indulged at every turn.
Who cares, anyway? 😛😛😛

All I want is to worship those legs, that bulge & look into his beautiful eyes as he slides into me right up to the hilt 🍆😈😈😈❤💥💦💦💦💦😛

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You and me both - just look at it 🥵🥵🥵
So much power in those glutes for thrusting 💦💦💦

his legs and arse are really exceptional… i’ve always had the ick if a guy - no matter how pretty face and upper body he has - has Stickletti legs… but after Jack even a fit, athletic, normal pair of legs would seem like that 🥵
They way he lifts Azpi up on one leg… do this to me Jack (but on the front side of yours and without no clothes thank you)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It was the Euro eye bleeping that made me become a cult member. I then went down this mad rabbit hole of watching just about every YouTube video ever made. Last summer seems a long time ago now...

Reactions: 12
It was the Euro eye bleeping that made me become a cult member. I then went down this mad rabbit hole of watching just about every YouTube video ever made. Last summer seems a long time ago now...
Also found JG from the eye effing Euros. I literally thought wow who is this. I don't usually fancy anyone at mo but he totally has got to me(time of life, pain) but he is something else ya get me , yeah no😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.