Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My body is ready for the usual few seconds zoomed on Jack’s calves in the arrival video

Reactions: 8
can someone tell me how you know this group of avengers exists and who is there? i wasn't in tattle when they talked about it on the wags thread

can someone tell me how you know this group of avengers exists and who is there? i wasn't in tattle when they talked about it on the wags thread
James Maddison confirmed it in an interview last year.. The members are/were:

Jack, Madders, Chilly, John McGinn, Dele, Ross Barkley and some of their non football friends - some of the guys who they went to Mykonos with.

Reactions: 1
It's a what's app group between footballers. I think the members are but do correct me If I am wrong. Jack Grealish John Mcginn Ross Barkley Delli Alli Ben Chilwell and James Maddison

It's a what's app group between footballers. I think the members are but do correct me If I am wrong. Jack Grealish John Mcginn Ross Barkley Delli Alli Ben Chilwell and James Maddison
thank youu 💜 with those members that group must be the most disgusting thing there is

Reactions: 5
any more fanfics coming anytime soon ladies? 😇😇 (we appreciate your service)
Are you up to date on another day? (Jack/Laura book 2) I added a couple of parts last week but don't really post the link here anymore.

We are still waiting too
I’m still waiting for mine too. If they aren’t here by Tuesday morning, I’ll be putting my complaints head on emailing Wembley like they tell you do😅

Fans on Twitter are being extremely harsh blaming Jack for Dean’s departure. They were naive for thinking that a player of Jacks quality wouldn’t be tempted to go elsewhere and in my opinion he handled the transfer in the summer really well and was so professional

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.