Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
both birmingham and manchester are big student towns so things are open on sundays. he’s probs making the most of being able to get drunk before going off to england training cause he can’t do it so much during city training.

Reactions: 3
i love that he is wearing a pink hat and the bartender in the background is getting in on the photo 😂
the langham hotel in london is supposed to be super haunted

• Haha
Look at the location he's in London.
Yeah in the hotel I’m going to this coming Saturday AND it’s round the corner from my office. duck’s sake Jack can’t you hang out there when I’m actually around? I’ll have to punish you at Wembley instead 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What actually goes on in the Mason Mount thread for him to warrant bloody 36 of them. He is cute but not '36 tattle threads' fit 😂😂.

Must admit I still watch Sasha's videos. Nice bit of background noise and she's harmless. Am I a traitor? x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What actually goes on in the Mason Mount thread for him to warrant bloody 36 of them. He is cute but not '36 tattle threads' fit 😂😂.
Each to their own? Honestly I’ve always liked lurking in this thread but there’s general complaints here about the Wags thread not approving of the Grealish thread, and then every so often this thread complains about the Mount threads being popular

Can’t everyone just thirst in peace 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Must admit I still watch Sasha's videos. Nice bit of background noise and she's harmless. Am I a traitor? x
Mason is cute, but in a “cute for my little cousin” kind of way… the 20 yrs old me would definately be an active member of his threads though
(And also he reminds me of this hungarian actor which is not a good thing for me😃)
A32051FF-6BB0-4EC9-9830-8B119FD0528E.jpeg

View attachment 852869

this video is from a manchester party, how brave to leave jack in london with his single life
maybe he told her he will already be with the NT in a hotel on sunday… the hotel part is actually true

Reactions: 2

Nearly 37 actually 😂
The thing is we don’t actually talk about mason half the time 😆 -we go off the rails a bit sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I imagine Jack to be a total rude duck boy and would like someone to talk dirty to him and send nudes etc … I don’t really get that vibe from Sasha!

She seems like a nice person albeit a bit … vanilla?

Jack if you want a bit of dirty talk and spice you know us tattlers will give you what you want!!! 💦💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 10

He's literally 100 tattle threads fit :love: just give us until xmas and we'll be there ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I always thought that goal
I imagine Jack to be a total rude duck boy and would like someone to talk dirty to him and send nudes etc … I don’t really get that vibe from Sasha!

She seems like a nice person albeit a bit … vanilla?

Jack if you want a bit of dirty talk and spice you know us tattlers will give you what you want!!! 💦💦💦
It's all pretty typcially cliched though isn't it? the girls he cheats with/flirts with are all quite tarty. The one he goes home to is sweet and wholesome.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.