Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm the same age as mason and he is attractive but at the same time he is an ordinary beauty. i think what is striking is that he is very kind

Reactions: 4
Yeah true!
It’s like Usher wisely once said, he wants a “lady in the street but a freak in the bed” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i'm the same age as mason and he is attractive but at the same time he is an ordinary beauty. i think what is striking is that he is very kind
I think mason is hot and his smile is gorgeousss! BUT Jack is a bit more of a manly man for me. I bet Mason would actually treat his girlfriend better though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can we not talk about the mason thread. let them thirst in peace. kinda like how the wag thread doesn’t like this so much, different strokes for different folks. plus they scare me lol one mention of the thread and they all descend on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
can we not talk about the mason thread. let them thirst in peace. kinda like how the wag thread doesn’t like this so much, different strokes for different folks. plus they scare me lol one mention of the thread and they all descend on here.
We're not scary 😂 I think a lot of us are regular lurkers over here 👀

Reactions: 6
I've had the odd lurk over on the thread, you guys have the best vibes!

MM is super cute, would snog. Nice face, nice body. But I prefer guys who look like they never text back, never give you a back rub after a hard day and would never contemplate making you breakfast in bed - unfortunately Mason doesn't fit those criteria

Treat me like a used Kleenex, Jack (preferably one you've used to wipe your beautiful semen off your knob). Degrade me, I beg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Never get sick of this video.He is hot , cute and can laugh at himself. Looking forward to a great week of England content😁

Reactions: 8
I've had the odd lurk over on the thread, you guys have the best vibes!

MM is super cute, would snog. Nice face, nice body. But I prefer guys who look like they never text back, never give you a back rub after a hard day and would never contemplate making you breakfast in bed - unfortunately Mason doesn't fit those criteria

Treat me like a used Kleenex, Jack (preferably one you've used to wipe your beautiful semen off your knob). Degrade me, I beg
This is exactly why I have a thing for Chilly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (And a real soft spot for Jack)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please can I nominate this to be the next thread title? 🤣

I would also like to nominate myself to be one of Jack’s Kleenex sheets. This is how desperate things are getting over here

• Haha
Each to their own? Honestly I’ve always liked lurking in this thread but there’s general complaints here about the Wags thread not approving of the Grealish thread, and then every so often this thread complains about the Mount threads being popular

Can’t everyone just thirst in peace 🥴
Not complaining, just wondering if something controversial has happened for there to be so many threads!

Mason is cute, but in a “cute for my little cousin” kind of way… the 20 yrs old me would definately be an active member of his threads though
(And also he reminds me of this hungarian actor which is not a good thing for me😃)
View attachment 852880

maybe he told her he will already be with the NT in a hotel on sunday… the hotel part is actually true
I actually think that actor is a bit fitter than Mason🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 3
I’m just gonna say it…. don’t come for me… The Mason thread is how the Jack threads used to be. Fun, lighthearted and everyone just here for a good time. Not sure if anyone else feels that same but the later JG threads just don’t seem to have the same vibe anymore with a slight undercurrent of unnecessary back biting when really we are all here for the same reason… no?

It’s a shame. Appears like gone are days of us comparing Jack blowing people’s backs out like gale force winds and garden gates (or words to that effect) 😂😂😂

I’m sure it’ll get back there and often the comments on here are jokes so not all doom and gloom 💙

Reactions: 15
Bringing back an oldie before the arrival videos, he looks sooo fit in this
God he’s bloody gorgeous. Those eyes of his, they get me every time.

Needs taking to bed immediately 😍😍😍

Arrivals videos later 😃. Hope they’ve got the same cameraman/woman who does the lingering shots of Jack’s legs, although he’ll probably be wearing too many layers again now it’s autumn and cold (pool and sauna that way Jack)

Reactions: 2
I’m just gonna say it…. don’t come for me… The Mason thread is how the Jack threads used to be. Fun, lighthearted and everyone just here for a good time. Not sure if anyone else feels that same but the later JG threads just don’t seem to have the same vibe anymore with a slight undercurrent of unnecessary back biting when really we are all here for the same reason… no?

It’s a shame. Appears like gone are days of us comparing Jack blowing people’s backs out like gale force winds and garden gates (or words to that effect) 😂😂😂

I’m sure it’ll get back there and often the comments on here are jokes so not all doom and gloom 💙
I agree the fun seems to have gone. I mean the days we wanted to know what he pubes was like, the coco pop. That just don't seem to be here anymore.

We use to all have fun with the comments like regarding sasha (cousin) and the cheating that seems to just get shot down. Like it's not a secret and if she reads here that her own choice. Same with football use to always talk about any football but seem that gets shot down now.

Hopfully it goes back to how it was

the mason thread is very youthful, not to mention the mason tea that follows the girls all the time on his private account, they talk about more relaxed topics, their lives, tiktok. i consider the threads to be different because jack and mason are totally different

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.