Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

applecrumble7

VIP Member
Hello peeps confession. I am in my fifties and I NEVER EVER fancy young guys just not me at all. My last crush was Bradley Cooper only as Jackson Maine though . I am mentally always at 25 and that will never change. I am literally battling a painful condition that started very inconveniently during covid times so help has been crap. I am going through menopause as well so literally usually fancy no one usually at this point. But I saw the first England game at Euros and saw Jack and was like boom who is that? I should be fancying Pep or Gareth Southgate who are lovely , they are near my age. lol. I like Sasha and hope he wakes up and sees he has steak indoors. Thank you everyone for making me laugh and it must mean I am still alive with this Jack crush lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Fanny Flutters

Omg Sasha has just done the same matcha mixing story on her windowsill that she did before and she also did it on her new vlog. Seriously ?? We don’t wanna see your drinks we wanna see your boyfriends cock 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

spilldatea

VIP Member
not to throw shade but jack defo looks like the kinda lad that pisses the bed after one too many 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Jen667

VIP Member
'Inspirational' quotes like Sasha's get right on my tits. Easy to post when you're living with a millionaire and have never had to work for a living. So the poor women living in Afghanistan deserve their misery as they walk around trying to not get beheaded for having too loud a laugh? That's their fault because they didn't 'manifest' a happier life for themselves? FFS! Such a bimbo

Reactions: 23

TinkerbellTee

Just watched the Sasha video too - couple of things that made me laugh -

- sitting outside massive Zizzis sign having Italian food and she’s like “oh I don’t know the name of this Italian restaurant”
- getting ready for a night out with her pal and they are listening to classic fm?! Wtf 😂

also she says to the dog “do you want to see daddyyyyy??”
I’m actually jealous of a dog - I want to call him Daddy 😭😅🍆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

whisperchat

VIP Member
I don't even fancy Jack, I just come here because you lot make me absolutely roar with laughter lol.. I'm going through some shit atm too so its the tonic I need

Edit- ok saying I don’t fancy him completely is a bit harsh.. he’s a very good looking guy so I do fancy him a bit but not as much as you girls on here haha. Love it though.. Carry on doing what you’re doing because you’re fucking great! 5 star entertainment x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Fanny Flutters

That love island Lillie is such a twat. Liking his posts and keeps reminding everyone she’s in Manchester. Saying how much she loves Manchester. Could you be anymore desperate I can’t stand her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

spilldatea

VIP Member
say a prayer for me girls…i got so drunk after the match yesterday that i’m seconds away from death by hangover and to top it all off, i hooked up with an arsenal supporter 😭🤢😭🤢😭🤢😭

please post your face jack pics so i can try and forget how much i ruin my own life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Additional recap:

- Jack pleased us all by returning the favour and get himself wet during the England training camp week
- Jack played a (peaky) blinder getting an assist and threading fab balls through against Hungary, and drank the tears of the racist bellends
- Jack made some of us lucky tattlers go weak at the knees at Wembley against Andorra
- Jack got shoved and pushed all over the pitch against Poland, poor boy
- It was Jack’s birthday and he rocked up to the Ivy in a yellow hoody and jeans to take a large bite into a chocolate cupcake and make us rage with jealousy at the cake itself
- Meanwhile Jack had to suffer a Dove-for-men-hued balloon wall rush job at home; Sasha dressed to the nines at the Ivy but Jack showing more love for Foden
- Jack got a whack in the face as Man City beat Leicester
- Jack had had a fairly sober weekend ahead of his first Champions League match on Weds
- We are all so horny for Jack we can’t function in the real world so we lose ourselves in inspired TikToks and cliffhanger fanfics
- Did I mention I was horny for Jack?

AEEF0728-93E3-4AC5-87CC-F15D6A293010.jpeg
68592EE8-9F68-451E-94EF-4E3EAE77B18D.png

F92E8D90-CFEF-481A-817E-F2A2D53E79E2.jpeg
30F3AE3D-3BDB-41E8-B607-F8A668EB3D46.jpeg
3F8FD88E-4E1D-4512-A41B-2C88818B76DB.jpeg

• Heart

candylady

He’s so cute he said “when I heard the moosic I couldn’t believe I was playing in the champions league” 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Sweet 16, here we go! Winning title courtesy of @Jen667 - was neck and neck so chose the one with more heart reactions.

Feel free to vote for your favourite hairstyle(s). Wish me luck in getting a life while you’re at it.

Also someone please recap ✌🏻

DCDD757C-ECE1-413F-9CE1-0C9491ECFBDA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

Teal Deal

VIP Member
I’m taking the plunge and writing a fanfiction…

Way too much to live up to but I need to get the filth out my head somehow as it’s about to make me explode.

More Jack smut coming up 😂 (with the aid of an alcoholic tipple which gets the creative juices going)

• Heart
  • Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
First time writing on this thread, but I’ve been reading for a while!! So much fun! 😝anyway I was on the phone to my Mum earlier and mentioned that we were going to the next England game in October and she goes “corrr have you seen that Jack Grealish’s legs” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

AlaiaG

VIP Member
74AE6D1F-9441-4867-B24E-C60412AEFBE2.jpeg

Cousin starting her day off with a quote.

It’s inspired me…
I wonder if I could manifest Jack into my bed 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19