Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Best Haircut

• Slick-back Jack

Votes: 80 41.0%
  • I love the braid

Votes: 77 39.5%
  • Hairband

Votes: 58 29.7%
  • Floppy curtains

Votes: 70 35.9%
  • Lockdown Jack

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • I hate the braid

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Please get rid of the blonde

Votes: 19 9.7%
  • Pre-2019 Jack (get out)

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet 16, here we go! Winning title courtesy of @Jen667 - was neck and neck so chose the one with more heart reactions.

Feel free to vote for your favourite hairstyle(s). Wish me luck in getting a life while you’re at it.

Also someone please recap ✌🏻

DCDD757C-ECE1-413F-9CE1-0C9491ECFBDA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This is completely off topic but I just just to tell you guys. My cousin just texted me saying I don't know if you're at work today but there's a lady shouting you big hole into your workplace. I'm not at work today but I can't wait to find out what that's all about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is completely off topic but I just just to tell you guys. My cousin just texted me saying I don't know if you're at work today but there's a lady shouting you big hole into your workplace. I'm not at work today but I can't wait to find out what that's all about 🤣
Now neither can I, you must remember to tell us lol

Reactions: 4
How old is Jack’s bro?? Does he want a girlfriend 🤣 I mean, I know he’s not the greal deal but it’s close-ish. Close enough to sniff 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I chose slicked back Jack in the poll, but I’d literally have any Jack. Particularly cap Jack. Just bleeping look at him 🤤
9A254B5C-AC81-47E5-883E-BE330E12BB42.png

73731C45-FAEF-4252-8B49-F5781C1AFA4C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Additional recap:

- Jack pleased us all by returning the favour and get himself wet during the England training camp week
- Jack played a (peaky) blinder getting an assist and threading fab balls through against Hungary, and drank the tears of the racist bellends
- Jack made some of us lucky tattlers go weak at the knees at Wembley against Andorra
- Jack got shoved and pushed all over the pitch against Poland, poor boy
- It was Jack’s birthday and he rocked up to the Ivy in a yellow hoody and jeans to take a large bite into a chocolate cupcake and make us rage with jealousy at the cake itself
- Meanwhile Jack had to suffer a Dove-for-men-hued balloon wall rush job at home; Sasha dressed to the nines at the Ivy but Jack showing more love for Foden
- Jack got a whack in the face as Man City beat Leicester
- Jack had had a fairly sober weekend ahead of his first Champions League match on Weds
- We are all so horny for Jack we can’t function in the real world so we lose ourselves in inspired TikToks and cliffhanger fanfics
- Did I mention I was horny for Jack?

AEEF0728-93E3-4AC5-87CC-F15D6A293010.jpeg
68592EE8-9F68-451E-94EF-4E3EAE77B18D.png

F92E8D90-CFEF-481A-817E-F2A2D53E79E2.jpeg
30F3AE3D-3BDB-41E8-B607-F8A668EB3D46.jpeg
3F8FD88E-4E1D-4512-A41B-2C88818B76DB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I chose slicked back Jack in the poll, but I’d literally have any Jack. Particularly cap Jack. Just bleeping look at him 🤤
View attachment 761124
Additional recap:

- Jack pleased us all by returning the favour and get himself wet during the England training camp week
- Jack played a (peaky) blinder getting an assist and threading fab balls through against Hungary, and drank the tears of the racist bellends
- Jack made some of us lucky tattlers go weak at the knees at Wembley against Andorra
- It was Jack’s birthday and he rocked up to the Ivy in a yellow hoody and jeans to take a large bite into a chocolate cupcake and make us rage with jealousy at the cake itself
- Meanwhile Jack had to suffer a Dove-for-men-hued balloon wall rush job at home; Sasha dressed to the nines at the Ivy but Jack showing more love for Foden
- Jack had had a fairly sober weekend ahead of his first Champions League match on Weds
- We are all so horny for Jack we can’t function in the real world so we lose ourselves in inspired TikToks and cliffhanger fanfics

View attachment 761125View attachment 761127
View attachment 761130View attachment 761131View attachment 761132
Best 👏🏻 recap 👏🏻 pics 👏🏻 ever 👏🏻
Girls, I think we should have this clip at the start of every thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Additional recap:

View attachment 761125View attachment 761127
View attachment 761130View attachment 761131View attachment 761132
👏👏👏 that was the tit right there.

However the sasha bit had me dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Everything else top notch

Just been informed that the lady wanted a refund on some makeup which we can't do and that it all massively kicked off and another customer started yelling at the lady 🤣🤣. My colleague/friend said it was brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.