Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Sasha has just done the same matcha mixing story on her windowsill that she did before and she also did it on her new vlog. Seriously ?? We don’t wanna see your drinks we wanna see your boyfriends cock 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg Sasha has just done the same matcha mixing story on her windowsill that she did before and she also did it on her new vlog. Seriously ?? We don’t wanna see your drinks we wanna see your boyfriends cock 🤣🤣🤣
looks bloody rank

Reactions: 2
Sorry folk, but as always, I'll lower the tone... I would so let him be sick in my mouth 🤑 no questions asked 👌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Nooooo I draw the line at poo and sick.

however his poo probably smells of roses so I’d let him use my ensuite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry folk, but as always, I'll lower the tone... I would so let him be sick in my mouth 🤑 no questions asked 👌
Wow…you’ve completely out-thirsted me there 🤣

Can’t deal with vomit, not even Jack’s! I’d look after him if he was ill though, obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd not be overly happy if he puked, but whoever said about him pissing the bed. I can deal with piss and keep the place tidy. I'll join you in lowering the tone. 😆😆

• Haha
I dunno now, I might backtrack on the bodily fluids stuff if I could get my hands and mouth on his peachy bum 🍑🍑🍑🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'd not be overly happy if he puked, but whoever said about him pissing the bed. I can deal with piss and keep the place tidy. I'll join you in lowering the tone. 😆😆
I’ve git a waterproof mattress protector on my bed because of my kids so I’m fine with a bit of pee lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Liverpool and man city games both on at pretty much the same time.

Guess one will be on the phone and one on the TV lol

• Haha
[
Ok I know Emma is so much younger but I would quite like to see them together! She would totally intimate him with her emotional intelligence and intellect and he, well, he would just look great on her arm.
I think Bukayo is well into her. He’s liked loads of her posts, they are from a similar area and the same age. She was at the Euros too so she has got to have the hots for one of them 😳

Reactions: 2
So basically Jack, you’ve got free rein to do whatever you like with us. You can
- Piss in our beds
- Piss in some of our mouths
- Throw up on our carpets
- Throw up in some of our mouths
- tit in our luxury en suites
- Smash our cars up if providing appropriate compensation

And I wanna nibble his Adam’s apple 🥵
Then when you see this you know why he could get away with bloody murder 😘😘😘

PS anyone else see the advertisement for “Swallow” behind him? So expertly placed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.