Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
This lad I went to school with has started messaging me out of nowhere. He's being so pushy and horrible even after I've repeatedly said no. He's just told me he's got an 11 inch dick (🤣😂🤣😂) I thought mate I don't care if its 3 foot long you ain't Jack I ain't interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

spilldatea

VIP Member
i would like a request for information: ask the guy what was the music like at the houseparty. did coldplay and ed sheeran feature on the party soundtrack? were there panda pops aplenty?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

iluvpink

Chatty Member
Girls, I was in the dinner hall with the kids today and one of them showed me her new packed lunch box

Her : Miss, do you like this? My mam got it from asda
Me: You can’t go wrong with a bit of Asda

Fuck sake 😂 it’s like JG Tourette’s!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

spilldatea

VIP Member
thread 7 will go down in tattle history as being the funniest thread on this whole website. i have never laughed so much in all my life.

all of the quotes are iconic. it birthed our JPEA motto, it’s the home of the famous ‘what are his pubes are like’ and i don’t care what anyone says the guy bangs to chart music, and that’s a fact.

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
Jack Grealish #17. His first goal of champions league, sliding on his knees jack go down Down on us please

• Heart

SuperNurse

God bless him, he's trying so hard to get a goal...and playing absolutely amazing 👏

When he comes in steaming at 4am wanting a shag but ready for the sack 😂
20210915_203743.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

smithybean329

Ok so long time stalker of this thread but never comment cos you ladies are bat shit crazy (and I love it lol)🤪

Totally sharing your obsession. And whoever made all those insta and tiktok videos that you lot share daily is a legend 😂

had a nap earlier and had a crazy dream about him (and it wasn’t even dirty damn it) that’s when I realised I fit right in on here 🤪

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

alice1989

Just got back from the Etihad - was literally sliding off my seat. Even the way he throws his bottle. I’ve honestly got a problem.

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
He’s still showing when I look! He might’ve done an unlike then re-like, like appearing offline on MSN then changing back to online so your crush defo knows you’re available
Oh god that was me on MSN for years!

Jack on MSN: “HELLO fancy seeing you here” 😂

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
so i got there just in time to record this 😏😏😏😏 enjoy this from the pre match warm up

• Heart
  • Wow

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I don’t get why sasha doesn’t post about his games etc? Like, we know the whole wanting to be private thing was a load of shit and was only because she knows he won’t claim her. He scored his first champs league goal and she’s posting fucking sunglasses 😩 can you even be arsed man

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I had a dream last night that Sasha was pregnant, Jack announced it on his insta 😭 when I say I RAN straight to insta the second I opened my eyes 🤣 thank god it was only a dream

• Haha
Reactions: 16

candylady

Pastaislife are you the new Angelcake cos NGL we got excited before and it was the best thread and fun I’ve ever had. Swear down this is true. If not make it good cos we need a laugh YGM #doeshehavepubes

• Haha
Reactions: 16