Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Inspirational' quotes like Sasha's get right on my tits. Easy to post when you're living with a millionaire and have never had to work for a living. So the poor women living in Afghanistan deserve their misery as they walk around trying to not get beheaded for having too loud a laugh? That's their fault because they didn't 'manifest' a happier life for themselves? FFS! Such a bimbo

Reactions: 23
'Inspirational' quotes like Sasha's get right on my tits. Easy to post when you're living with a millionaire and have never had to work for a living. So the poor women living in Afghanistan deserve their misery as they walk around trying to not get beheaded for having too loud a laugh? That's their fault because they didn't 'manifest' a happier life for themselves? FFS! Such a bimbo
sasha bugs me so much , she’s act like a 14 year old school girl like
Don’t get me wrong she’s might be nice and she is preety but she has nothing about her she bores me so no wonder how jack feels

Reactions: 7
There are indeed. Fair enough!
not to bring this back up again, but i honestly feel really sorry for the die hard football fans who would love to attend a match but just can’t afford to do it. i’m including liverpool fans in this as well. the cost of tickets are extortionate these days, and when you factor in a lot of northerners losing their jobs in covid (not to mention a lot of family/friends not making it) it’s a shame the clubs charge so much for tickets.

for me it’s cost £120 just to attend two games this week. and that’s before you factor in travel/food/drinks. so many of our fans are working class people that just can’t jusifty that amount, week in, week out.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
football matches are expensive. They need to decide what’s better, higher ticket prices or fuller stadiums. EPL season tickets compares to Scottish ones are awful, and they’re getting the big money from sky to boot

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a lot to do with season tickets being extortionate more than anything. Plus, season ticket holders arent quite looked after the same now as they used to be. Isn’t it only one CL game that is subsidised for season ticket holders now or have I misread that somewhere? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, wish people went as hard for Jack like this when he was Villa. A fair few of us have been lucky enough to have our eyes on him for a long time (even when we aren’t Villa fans) and being able to appreciate the different ways of play has been pretty lovely. Seeing near enough everything go through him at Villa and now seeing him have to think a little bit more calculating at City cause he doesn’t get the ball as much is nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Apparently tickets the City CL match were going for £12.50 on Wowcher.

If I'd have known that I could've gone and seen Daddy in the flesh and been the horniest guy in the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I just checked on sky sports and here are the attendance for Liverpool, city and Chelsea. I didn't do united as they was away.
Screenshot_20210916-121600_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210916-121624_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210916-121738_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1
So I just checked on sky sports and here are the attendance for Liverpool, city and Chelsea. I didn't do united as they was away.
wow that’s amazing for liverpool. will admit i’m a surprised at the city attendance as it seemed like a lot more in the ground. definitely had more supporters than chelsea though; i’m assuming that figure includes away support? if so only about 15 rb leipzig fans were there!

wow that’s amazing for liverpool. will admit i’m a surprised at the city attendance as it seemed like a lot more in the ground. definitely had more supporters than chelsea though; i’m assuming that figure includes away support? if so only about 15 rb leipzig fans were there!
It didn't say unfortunately so not to sure.

i don’t even know why i’m getting pressed lol i went and had a great time and took my little nephew who loved every minute. he was mesmerised for the whole game and seeing his little face light up as we blasted in SIX goals was worth more to me than a packed stadium 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also, wish people went as hard for Jack like this when he was Villa. A fair few of us have been lucky enough to have our eyes on him for a long time (even when we aren’t Villa fans) and being able to appreciate the different ways of play has been pretty lovely. Seeing near enough everything go through him at Villa and now seeing him have to think a little bit more calculating at City cause he doesn’t get the ball as much is nice.
I just wish someone had have told me about Jack’s very existence on this earth when he was at Villa / basically before the Euros.
I’d have lost even more of my life in a haze of fantasising about that gorgeous man 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.