Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did neither of them do a stupid giggle when 69 was mentioned :unsure: He's got a smokers laugh. Also got an insight into his skincare, sudocream for the spots.

Reactions: 4
Some ball action from Jack at training today

Shorts disappointingly long again. Jack, to the back of the class please and write the following out 100 times: “I must always tuck my shorts up in training”. Then I’ll give you a spanking you naughty boy 😈

Reactions: 2
He is the cutest! I love how they discuss how he can wear his hair and Dec is such a vibe - cheesy AF

Not seen this before

Omg the banter - genuinely love them so much the "£100mil" is obviously chucked around at him constantly 🤣

Jack's defo that mate though that's always talking too loudly and embarrassing everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the banter - genuinely love them so much the "£100mil" is obviously chucked around at him constantly 🤣

Jack's defo that mate though that's always talking too loudly and embarrassing everyone!
I hate that everybody is still going on about the 100mill but when it's the England guys and his friends it's fine and funny

Reactions: 1

Not sure if this video has been shared before but Wow there is a lot of good leg and bulge action in it! I also feel it documents the main start of the glow up with the added facial hair that we all love!!

I need this man 😭😭😭😭
Well, ahem….that was interesting to watch on the bus home 🥵

Not seen this before

What was it? Says unavailable now 😩

Reactions: 3
I hate that everybody is still going on about the 100mill but when it's the England guys and his friends it's fine and funny
if i hear them bang on about it on SSN one more time i’m going to end up at the studio throwing hands. it’s not a valuation, it was a release clause figure 🙄

Hello peeps confession. I am in my fifties and I NEVER EVER fancy young guys just not me at all. My last crush was Bradley Cooper only as Jackson Maine though . I am mentally always at 25 and that will never change. I am literally battling a painful condition that started very inconveniently during covid times so help has been crap. I am going through menopause as well so literally usually fancy no one usually at this point. But I saw the first England game at Euros and saw Jack and was like boom who is that? I should be fancying Pep or Gareth Southgate who are lovely , they are near my age. lol. I like Sasha and hope he wakes up and sees he has steak indoors. Thank you everyone for making me laugh and it must mean I am still alive with this Jack crush lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
First time writing on this thread, but I’ve been reading for a while!! So much fun! 😝anyway I was on the phone to my Mum earlier and mentioned that we were going to the next England game in October and she goes “corrr have you seen that Jack Grealish’s legs” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.