Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That old Streets song reminds me of Jack a bit - you’re fit but my gosh don’t you know it 😂

And why does Sasha keep posting pictures of her green tea ?! Once I’ve seen one glass of green stuff I’ve seen them all !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That old Streets song reminds me of Jack a bit - you’re fit but my gosh don’t you know it 😂

And why does Sasha keep posting pictures of her green tea ?! Once I’ve seen one glass of green stuff I’ve seen them all !
He absolutely knows how beautiful he is. The way he eye fucks the camera and smirks all the time. He knows exactly what he’s doing. And he does it so well 😂

Reactions: 7
So basically Jack, you’ve got free rein to do whatever you like with us. You can
- Piss in our beds
- Piss in some of our mouths
- Throw up on our carpets
- Throw up in some of our mouths
- tit in our luxury en suites
- Smash our cars up if providing appropriate compensation
GOLD 😂😂😂

Basically what I'm thinking. If he's gonna piss the bed, I'll just shove my mouth on his dick and start swallowing, then when he's finished pissing, just start sucking for a load of cum. 😆😆
So glad someone is willing to scrape the barrel with me 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s looking a million per cent fuckable on the pitch tonight as usual

Thank God someone I know took pity on me so much they gave me their BT Sport login 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This thread is the horniest it’s ever been today 🤣didn’t think the hornyness could be topped 😅😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This thread is the horniest it’s ever been today 🤣didn’t think the hornyness could be topped 😅😭
All Jack’s fault entirely 😂 These endless bulge photos are just fuelling it further 🔥🔥🔥

Jack’s clearly trying to look serious but you can tell his bouncing inside and trying not to smile, bless. I wish he’d take the bloody chewing gum out as I’m worried he’s going to inhale it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.