Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sasha seems like a nice genuine girl and definitely beautiful, naturally. However ‘vanilla’ is a good word to use. When you think about him messaging Anne Marie, that Natalie from Love Island and liking Rihanna. They all have an edge to them and are fiery yet mysterious.

And that Natalia has an only fans 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Even if there is an engagement (I think it will happen in the next year or two) I don't see much changing - look at the likes of his teammate Walker and former players like Rooney, Terry etc.

Reactions: 3
So all I've done today when driving is think about jack fingerings me in my car 🤦‍♀️ far too invested in these fics

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see Emily Atack is liking his pics, he doesn't follow her (yet). I could see them together.

Reactions: 2
not to throw shade but jack defo looks like the kinda lad that pisses the bed after one too many 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So all I've done today when driving is think about jack fingerings me in my car 🤦‍♀️ far too invested in these fics
This is what I like to hear 🤣 I need to find time to pen chapter 2 - might do it while I’m watching the match tonight! (Hoping BT Sport plays ball with me).

I’ll happily clean it up if it means going home with him after a night out
This is where my red line would be. I wouldn’t be happy with him if he puked on my floor and I’d make him clean it up himself.
I’d punish him properly when he’d sobered up 😈

View attachment 764373He’s such a basic witch 😂
So bleeping hot 🥵

Want to slap his bum hard

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just think R.E Sasha "you know when you know" and if after 10 years, he still doesn't "know" then it's never going to be right. Maybe he's been waiting to see how she copes with the extra pressure of being a WAG but he isn't Prince William and she isn't Kate Middleton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.