Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Jack backpack

I can’t quite describe how horny that man is making me. I’m out in public and it’s dangerous. The red pants have finished me off tonight 😈😈😈🥵🥵🥵 (yes, zoomed in, juicy bulge evident 😩😩😩💦💦💦)

Might finally get round to penning chapter 2 of my fanfiction tomorrow eve but if Jack starts for Man City I’m just going to end up salivating over the TV and incapable of stringing any kind of sentence together…

Reactions: 9
26588823-A4CF-4CFB-B242-2C4C2A3309B2.jpeg

me seeing this post and looking at the ball and coming on tattle: bet you wish that was you huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A Jack backpack

I can’t quite describe how horny that man is making me. I’m out in public and it’s dangerous. The red pants have finished me off tonight 😈😈😈🥵🥵🥵 (yes, zoomed in, juicy bulge evident 😩😩😩💦💦💦)

Might finally get round to penning chapter 2 of my fanfiction tomorrow eve but if Jack starts for Man City I’m just going to end up salivating over the TV and incapable of stringing any kind of sentence together…
That first chapter was amazing! Almost made me late for work 😂

Reactions: 4
I dont really keep up with this thread anymore, but I just saw sashas video (guilty pleasure) and I can't believe that she just showed pretty much exactly where they live! I know they're in a building so it's safer but it seems wild to me that she would do that!

Reactions: 2
I dont really keep up with this thread anymore, but I just saw sashas video (guilty pleasure) and I can't believe that she just showed pretty much exactly where they live! I know they're in a building so it's safer but it seems wild to me that she would do that!
craves attention she wants the reported to know

Just watched the Sasha video too - couple of things that made me laugh -

- sitting outside massive Zizzis sign having Italian food and she’s like “oh I don’t know the name of this Italian restaurant”
- getting ready for a night out with her pal and they are listening to classic fm?! Wtf 😂

also she says to the dog “do you want to see daddyyyyy??”
I’m actually jealous of a dog - I want to call him Daddy 😭😅🍆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Watch it on Instagram. It just loops, and loops and loops 🥵🥵🥵
I’m dead, I’m in heaven 🥵🥵🥵 I may have watched this on a loop 100 times

Jack knew what he was doing here, he knows we’re gagging for him 🍆 💦 and he knew it was going to cause a collective meltdown. I’m all for it 😈😈😈

I’m hoping it means we’re inching closer to the nudes (I live in hope).

Jack what do I need to do to get actual relief from you? I don’t need to pay you as you don’t need or want the money; do you do pro bono fucks if you excuse the pun? I’m not normally a charity case but I have to make an exception for this 😩😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else noticed the blue van cleef bracelet the cousin keeps wearing? They are very very pricey I wonder if jack got her it 👀

Anyone else noticed the blue van cleef bracelet the cousin keeps wearing? They are very very pricey I wonder if jack got her it 👀
doubt it she’s lucky if she gets a meal deal from Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.