Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pep is honestly so sexy
Pep giving jack instructions on what to do to you (instead of football)… Jack concentrating so hard to understand and do a good job and you living your absolute best life 🤯🤯🤯🥵
Too early to be thinking this stuff, help me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I went to bed thinking, wow this guy is living his best life. Young, gorgeous, rich, living out his ambitions…. Absolutely amazing.

Reactions: 9
That love island Lillie is such a twit. Liking his posts and keeps reminding everyone she’s in Manchester. Saying how much she loves Manchester. Could you be anymore desperate I can’t stand her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
74AE6D1F-9441-4867-B24E-C60412AEFBE2.jpeg

Cousin starting her day off with a quote.

It’s inspired me…
I wonder if I could manifest Jack into my bed 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll laugh and walk of and he grab my arm and tell me to bend over 😂😂😂 in don’t know why I find the man so attractive this is so much for me 😂😂
I feel like I would just laugh though if he shouted at me, then again it would deffo turn me on 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m worried for our health girls. This thread is getting hotter and hotter by the day. What’s gonna happen if he scores a hat trick one day? I don’t think any of us are prepared.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m worried for our health girls. This thread is getting hotter and hotter by the day. What’s gonna happen if he scores a hat trick one day? I don’t think any of us are prepared.
I don’t think im prepared to see him at Wembley in November think I’ll die before I get their

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 765445
Cousin starting her day off with a quote.

It’s inspired me…
I wonder if I could manifest Jack into my bed 🤔
God those quotes are insufferable. She must have all those live, laugh, love candle holders and cushions all over the place 😭

If I were in her position I’d be boasting about how amazing Jack was on the pitch…and how delicious his cock is

I know, I need to check into a Jack rehab facility. He’s going to bang more and more goals in and we’re just not going to be able to cope 🔥🥵

You can tell Jack didn’t understand a word of Pep’s rant 😂

In his interview after the match Jack said Pep gave him “useful information” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.