Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Some of the comments underneath 😂 People saying they’re posting too much Jack! Own up, who here helps run the city social accounts?
City *posts picture of Jack with a caption about keeping the focus*

Me *knowing Jack has been my only focus for a long ass time so I’m already ahead of the game and I know I need my life back*

Reactions: 7
He’s been on 14 posts in 1 week. I can see their point. I don’t see the problem if I’m honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s been on 14 posts in 1 week. I can see their point. I don’t see the problem if I’m honest 😂
It's just like united with ronaldo right now. They are both popular right now so the clubs are gonna keep it going until its ran dry.

Reactions: 5
This one always tickles me - you can see his little cogs turning and then how proud he is of himself. Gota love the little himbo :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This one always tickles me - you can see his little cogs turning and then how proud he is of himself. Gota love the little himbo :love:
View attachment 770624
He’s soooo cute 🥰🥰🥰

I’ve just been watching one of my faves - Aston Villa’s bingo last Christmas. It’s got everything, McGinn’s English accent, the worst bingo balls ever, the women getting flustered when Jack appears, winna winna chicken dinna and Jack looking 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥

The way Jack looks to the camera at the side 🥵😩💦

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s soooo cute 🥰🥰🥰

I’ve just been watching one of my faves - Aston Villa’s bingo last Christmas. It’s got everything, McGinn’s English accent, the worst bingo balls ever, the women getting flustered when Jack appears, winna winna chicken dinna and Jack looking 🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥

Also the “hi mommy” #BYE

He’s soooo cute 🥰🥰🥰

I love this one, he looks fresh out the shower. The mum with the daughter is funny, she's gets a special hello.

Reactions: 3
say a prayer for me girls…i got so drunk after the match yesterday that i’m seconds away from death by hangover and to top it all off, i hooked up with an arsenal supporter 😭🤢😭🤢😭🤢😭

please post your face jack pics so i can try and forget how much i ruin my own life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
say a prayer for me girls…i got so drunk after the match yesterday that i’m seconds away from death by hangover and to top it all off, i hooked up with an arsenal supporter 😭🤢😭🤢😭🤢😭

please post your face jack pics so i can try and forget how much i ruin my own life
Scandal! Was the Arsenal supporter hot?

God I looooove those 2 together!! Love the look on his face when he says “it’s not what’s on the outside that counts!” He’s like yeah I know I’m bleeping fit 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
He’s soooo cute 🥰🥰🥰

McGinn’s accent isn’t far off mine lol
I do a better English accent though

Now this is the tea we need today….

• Haha
Reactions: 2

There are worst ones could of been a united supporter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.