Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god Emma stop with the shoulders you look like an absolute twit. Everyone knows you’re trying to contort yourself to look smaller and it doesn’t work, we all just think you look stupid!!!! BoPo my ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Looking at my measurements I’m a 14 from the company she has that dress from today but from some other company’s my bum is a definite 20. Very generous sizing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That mole is growing. Doesn’t look sinister but I thought she was getting it removed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That mole is growing. Doesn’t look sinister but I thought she was getting it removed
My husband’s took probably 6 months from initial appointment to removal. Before covid. Left an almighty scar, like the cartoon pirate type. Just where the neck band of a T-shirt sits.
Unless hers is a real immediate problem, don’t see it being a priority.

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind Emma but I wish she would stop posing like she’s trying to hold in explosive diarrhoea

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She didn’t vlog because she was ‘in the moment’ or maybe it was because she was sat in 6 inches of cold dirty water in not so sunny Donny and was probably my just a bit embarrassed by that. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#womensupportingwomen 🙄 because someone said you looked tit in your dress! Which is true btw. I would much rather someone was honest with me rather than me going about looking like a tit. Piss off emma and stop reading tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
#womensupportingwomen 🙄 because someone said you looked tit in your dress! Which is true btw. I would much rather someone was honest with me rather than me going about looking like a tit. Piss off emma and stop reading tattle.
Women supporting women )if they agree with exactly everything I say) more like. She hasn’t supported me she blocked me and I’m a women and a lesbian so maybe not her demographic but I’m surprised hasn’t done a love is love post for pride month and re done her rainbow dress thing for some extra attention 🙄 unless I’ve missed that?!

Reactions: 10
I'm really behind on videos but omg all I can see is mammy Emma and 12 year old mik. Little and large

Also why is there interaction so awkward omg it's like they have nothing more in common other then making videos

Also did mik mention Emma was texting her from the hotel at 8:30am and mik didn't reply so she arrived to the house, what? Clingyness

But the main point is, why are they so so so awkward with each other
Screenshot_20210615_003949_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Wow Insta photos that black mask barely fits her whereas on her mum and Chris they fit normally!
Do something about your expanding face Emma!! shes getting even bigger which is surprising after the talk a few weeks ago about being unhappy with her size.
Don’t get me started on the bandeau dress in the live it was really unflattering with her massive shoulders

Reactions: 8
I'm really behind on videos but omg all I can see is mammy Emma and 12 year old mik. Little and large

Also why is there interaction so awkward omg it's like they have nothing more in common other then making videos

Also did mik mention Emma was texting her from the hotel at 8:30am and mik didn't reply so she arrived to the house, what? Clingyness

View attachment 618029
I agree. When mik was fixing the window with the drill Emma was shouting at her to watch her fingers! Eh! Shut up em, mik is a grown up ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah they are ALWAYS so awkward around each other. I really think Em was annoyed that she'd packed loads of clothes to do a video together and then they didn't bother. She mentioned it so many times. Think she saw the trip as a chance to make content and was probably thinking how much petrol money they spent to get there, and used their hotel voucher, because its all about the money with her.

I agree. When mik was fixing the window with the drill Emma was shouting at her to watch her fingers! Eh! Shut up em, mik is a grown up ffs.
Em was probably gobsmacked that a woman was using a drill and didn’t need her husband to supervise 😂

• Haha
The vlog when Mik and Emma were both together (shown on Miks channel) was really awkward. They both talked ‘having so much fun’ and ‘being in the moment’ that they ‘forgot’ to film. I think this is where Emma has got her current favourite expression’being in the moment’ from. Great I’m all for this but sadly doesn’t ring true with these two. They live for positive comments and external validation from their vlogs! I noticed that despite Emma saying that she didn’t vlog on a Friday she couldn’t help putting up loads of photos of her mums birthday. Why?! And what about this is living in the moment? That post about women supporting women made me lol! I’m all for the sisterhood... but as Veroni said it goes both ways.... how about you supporting your women followers with a bit of honesty and stop banning us if we disagree with some of your opinions. Debate is part of education and growth. You have effectively stopped this with your approach.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 618029
I thought the same. It was like Emma wasn't bothered and was there just for the sake of being there. Showed no interest at all 🤔

I’ve always got the feeling with these two that they spend most of their time together discussing their next holiday to Vegas / New York. I imagine that’s all they talk about and plan for. Since Covid and having no trips booked, I think the friendship has gone stale.

Reactions: 10
I think it doesn’t help that Emma is so self conscious of how she looks. In miks video the camera is up and looking down on the two of them in the hot tub whereas in Emma’s video her camera is just filming the top of their heads. Could emma make it any further deeper into the hot tub in miks video?? Plus I feel the friendship is purely for content and perhaps mik didn’t really want to film anything. Got the feeling emma was desperate to film and really disappointed mik didn’t. Also emma Turning up to miks at half 8 in the morning screams to me desperation to make content whereas mik really couldn’t care less. Who goes to someone else’s house at half 8 in the morning?? 😳

• Heart
Totally agree with you!
Em needs to find a friend who wants to play dress up all the time because it’s not fair on people like Kim and even Mik (who I really dislike) that when she meets them she expects them to take endless photos of her in various stupid outfits and not enjoy actually seeing those people.
Its quite sad really, she got all excited packing a suitcase for one night away in Doncaster and she ended up feeling uncomfortable in Mik’s hot tub instead.LOL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.