Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As some who doesn’t look down at their body hasn’t taken a picture in 3 years it really boils my blood when I see people saying they hate themselves but still posts videos and pictures what is wrong with me then if she has low confidence am I nuts?
Absolutely understand this. Apart from my wedding photos I’ve barely been in photographs since I was a teenager. I’m chubbier than I’d like, size 14, but I’m 5’2 and don’t carry it well, all stomach. I literally joke that I’m I’m kidnapped there’s no photos to use. I don’t like being on webcams, Zoom, Skype and try to use the audio only. So I can not for a minute understand how someone posting pics and videos of themselves daily, to put on their socials with thousands of followers claim they have low confidence. I’m not even taking a selfie to post to about 12 friends or family on FB or IG through anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely understand this. Apart from my wedding photos I’ve barely been in photographs since I was a teenager. I’m chubbier than I’d like, size 14, but I’m 5’2 and don’t carry it well, all stomach. I literally joke that I’m I’m kidnapped there’s no photos to use. I don’t like being on webcams, Zoom, Skype and try to use the audio only. So I can not for a minute understand how someone posting pics and videos of themselves daily, to put on their socials with thousands of followers claim they have low confidence. I’m not even taking a selfie to post to about 12 friends or family on FB or IG through anxiety.
You are me!!! There's hardly any pics of me, I hate having my photo taken, I've never even taken a selfie!!!
If folks put themselves out there, they have to put up with the good and bad comments!
I've just watched her vlog, I'm not buying it, she's over weight cos of the crap she eats, both her and Chris are on the rocky road to some serious health problems if they don't make changes soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That is literally exactly the same as me! I have never face timed I haven’t been in any family pics since I was about 10 and I forced lol I’ve been away with friends and refused pics but some appeared on fb and I was so upset! I’m a size 8-10 and I know deep down I’m not huge but I just feel like the biggest most grotesque thing ever! Hope you’re ok 💖 it’s really a kick in the teeth when you really know suffering. I think she’s read here it’s upset her and she’s doing the video in hopes no one else will comment on it. She’s so confident you have to have confidence to go out dressed as brightly as she does as well makes about as much sense as this rambly post 😂😂

• Heart
I am also 5'2 size 14/16
I can be on the busty side, I definitely don't look good in photos. Not many photos of me about!

Back to Emma - I hope she gets her confidence back because that Khila vid was painful to watch.
I equally hope that she stops her habit of criticising the magazines when they publish healthy lifestyle plans. I also hope that she stops her little digs at fellow instagrammers when they post about wanting to lose Covid weight gain.

Reactions: 7
Good she's opened up about it.
But i'm just cringing hard at how much she reads here. Like everything we talk about here, she immediately reacts to on her channels. So is it genuine, or not. Is it good for her to be so fixated on this thread?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh baby Emma knows exactly what she is doing. She wants attention....she wants her followers to give her compliments and praise.
She is the end product of not eating healthy and leading a sedatary life style.
Does she going to a fitness group, exercise on the stationary bike in their garage, do sit ups, exercise video at home , go bike riding etc....NO.
Sits on that couch and stuffs herself.
She saw how she truly looked on Khila flog...no manipulation with camera angles done to hide how fat you are.

Found the video a bit wingey.
I think it's a massive ploy for everyone to feel sorry for her.
Yeah we've all put on weight over lockdown let's be more active now. That's all it needed.

Again, pure teenager crying to her mum because she shares every detail of her life online and some people have opinions

• Heart
I am not body positive at all I’m over weight and have size 9 feet in 5ft 9 and a size 18/20 the absolute last thing I would do is put myself on screen, photo or camera so while i understand how she feels under confident I also think she has a massive ego that allows her to carry on showing off in front of the camera. And to me her ego is the part of her that is making her turn into a phoney so I don’t have that much sympathy for her tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I haven’t even watched the video yet (also seen she’s done a sob story reel) but we just KNOW it’s because she’s been reading here. She makes it far too obvious. She must read here constantly tbh!

• Heart
It comes across a bit fake to me that like people say, she has so much content of herself online even to point she’s posting daily videos of her getting ready etc but apparently doesn’t has self confidence. The 20 minute Video with a sad thumbnail was a bit over the top. I don’t like myself (4 pregnancies etc) and I can’t recall the last time I took a single selfie. I take photos with my children for them but my husband even says he needs at least one a year incase I’m kidnapped but that’s the most he gets. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's a bit self-indulgent tbh. You can address it without being self-pitying. Yes I've put weight on, I'm not happy about it and have been contorting my body to look smaller but this is my plan to get myself back on track... not all 'I'm supposed to be a body positive role model, I can't be happy carrying extra weight"

Plan your meals healthily, walk the dog more, move more. Speak to the NHS about the weight management plan... We're not here to sit and pick you apart for trying but head out your arse time

Good she's opened up about it.
But i'm just cringing hard at how much she reads here. Like everything we talk about here, she immediately reacts to on her channels. So is it genuine, or not. Is it good for her to be so fixated on this thread?
It's probably cos we can say how it is on here, she can delete her own negative comments, the comments on her vlog this morning are all fawning over her, waves to em!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also more proof her and Khila are fake friends. Khila's get ready with me video this morning had a different thumbnail but then she's now changed it to one of her looking sad holding a make up sponge because Em's thumbnail is her looking sad. Doesn't want her getting all the views this morning! Which is why she then went live on Instagram as well!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's a bit self-indulgent tbh. You can address it without being self-pitying. Yes I've put weight on, I'm not happy about it and have been contorting my body to look smaller but this is my plan to get myself back on track... not all 'I'm supposed to be a body positive role model, I can't be happy carrying extra weight"

Plan your meals healthily, walk the dog more, move more. Speak to the NHS about the weight management plan... We're not here to sit and pick you apart for trying but head out your arse time
Exactly what I thought it’s self indulgent she doesn’t have to be online at all it’s so crazy she Says her small corner of the internet her scrap book etc but fundamentally she just wants to suck up attention for wherever she can get it otherwise she could keep all of that private! And then a stranger giving her a compliment Changed the course of her mood for the rest of the day. Her saying she survived the pandemic also jarred me when it appears as if her life hasn’t really altered too much other than she can’t do exactly what she wants when she wants which for most people is the reality of being an adult!

Reactions: 9
We don't know what that video is either. Ultimately Emma, do you want to lose weight for us or for you because that's the stumbling block there. If you're doing it for you you'll do it, if you're doing it for your followers, you won't.

Set up a slimming ig account anonymously, follow people who follow a variety of diets and use it for inspiration. Everyone knows slimming classes can be soul destroying.

Reactions: 7
Also more proof her and Khila are fake friends. Khila's get ready with me video this morning had a different thumbnail but then she's now changed it to one of her looking sad holding a make up sponge because Em's thumbnail is her looking sad. Doesn't want her getting all the views this morning! Which is why she then went live on Instagram as well!
Mik is highly passive aggressive as we know. I hate to bring up the subject but remember when Mik made that really insensitive video about her own 'infertility journey' not long after Em had posted about hers. Bearing in mind Mik hadn't actually had any issues conceiving Milo..... very suss.

• Wow
Guys I'm only 1 minute in and I'm pissed off again :ROFLMAO: First of all the title "talking about my weight gain" yep, her weight gain has been addressed on here loads recently. Then one of the first comments she makes "i'm not feeling confident" which is one thing she's been picked up on for a lot recently - being too confident and eye bleeping herself.

Sigh. I'll carry on watching only because I've got a bowl of chocolate porridge to keep me happy 😂 but this is 100% a tattle related pity party video.

Also, do we reckon she's made this after seeing herself in Khila's vlog as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly what I thought it’s self indulgent she doesn’t have to be online at all it’s so crazy she Says her small corner of the internet her scrap book etc but fundamentally she just wants to suck up attention for wherever she can get it otherwise she could keep all of that private! And then a stranger giving her a compliment Changed the course of her mood for the rest of the day. Her saying she survived the pandemic also jarred me when it appears as if her life hasn’t really altered too much other than she can’t do exactly what she wants when she wants which for most people is the reality of being an adult!
That really pissed me off when she said she survived the pandemic, only thing that affected her was going on holiday, they've all kept their jobs.shes been out shopping, having home improvement s done, nothing changed for her, I could go on, but am taking my lardy arse out on a dog walk!!!!
Oh and if she's reading here, wait for an update on why she's not driving and hates her hair :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.