Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What really was the point of her what’s new Wednesday video today?

Went to car boot sale, bought a pair of horrible sandals and that’s it. Less than 6 minutes!

Surely you just wouldn’t bother? Who cares if you usually upload on a Wednesday and then don’t! Quality over quantity!

Reactions: 15

Went to car boot sale, bought a pair of horrible sandals and that’s it. Less than 6 minutes!

Surely you just wouldn’t bother? Who cares if you usually upload on a Wednesday and then don’t! Quality over quantity!
you weren’t enthralled with the story of the man who had all the animal stuff but did not have animal flip flops or the doughnuts they swiftly walked away from because of course they were too expensive? I wasn’t 😴

Reactions: 9
The ASMR attempts need to stop.
Why does she keep calling ASMR "niche"? I've only got a vague idea of what ASMR is, but I do know it's bloody everywhere at the moment.

I was on Instagram the other day, amazed at a cake that Emma had produced ... then I realised I was watching Laura Adlington from the Bake Off! They're actually very similar looking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I thought this! And also how is it a what’s new? At the boot sale? It’s not like I could be like oooh I like that dress and then go and get one for myself. Pointless video.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was on Instagram the other day, amazed at a cake that Emma had produced ... then I realised I was watching Laura Adlington from the Bake Off! They're actually very similar looking.
Do you think so? I think Laura is really pretty and stylist too

Reactions: 8
I think Laura is stunning as is Harry Jane. All similar ish age yet dress so age appropriate. I seen her new pic and noticed someone commented saying that it was very aging and more for someone in their 60s lol!

Also why would any clothing brand chose to sponsor Em over Candy? Candy gets on my tits but she is much better at doing clothing hauls. She styles way better than Emma and shows the true fit/size and things. Unless they know Emma’s demographic is elderly woman so that’s why they chose her and she looks like her mums sister not daughter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She properly looks like Hyacinth Bucket, with Onslow taking her pictures 😂

What’s this look?! 😳 Trying to be seductive? Those glasses are horrible, all her sun glasses are actually
E6CF9828-2092-48C5-9F56-F238E3E21E05.jpeg

That’s a massive hand.
E6B739C0-4962-4183-8007-94CC2A25DB7F.jpeg

Seeing some of Candy’s clothes videos she does do a good job of giving her sizes and measurements and showing the clothes properly. Much better than Em with her arms clamped at her sides, pulling at fabric around her waist and that weird leg stance she does like some attempt at faking a thigh gap. Most people over a size 10 don’t have one Em, you’re not fooling anyone there love. Stand normal.

Reactions: 11
Have she mentioned mind anymore since her tshirt turned up or how the walk went? I would have thought she would have used her platform a little more to mention the charity, and not just dresses

• Haha
If you search JD Williams age demographic you will see that they are described as an online store for women aged 45yrs to 60yrs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How ironic! Em now dresses like a nana 😂 I didn’t follow her five years ago so couldn’t comment on how she dressed then. The fact Emma modelled mother of the bride outfits not that long ago says it all really. Perhaps the bridal curve shop paid more eh em!! 🤔

Also throwing your toys out the pram because simply be wouldn’t “work with you” Urghh shut up you absolute cry baby!

• Haha
Someone commented saying they would pay Em to style her. Bet Em is sliding into her dm's right now asking how much she'll pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair the lady in the comments has a point! That outfit does age her. It doesn’t help she’s wearing that dress with nana sandals! Infact that’s an insult to nana’s everywhere 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.