Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🥴🤢🥴🤢 her big facial nipples in the headband reel. God they are so big and prominent on her huge face. I’ve never seen such a huge face!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She really is insufferable, be honest to yourself Emma, you dislike your body shape, embrace it, dress for your shape...and yes you dress like an older woman, watch some YouTube video’s to help you.

Emma, you are a influencer with 22.7k subscribers, which is nothing compared to how many people live in the UK.

Stop believing your own hype and embrace your apple shaped body, also try living in the real world and not have family pampering to your childish needs.

And stop bad mouthing brands that drop you, then they are the best thing when they ask you back, you have no loyalty to anyone, not even yourself.

And stand up straight, you have bad posture now add another 10 years and it will be horrific.

You have really shown your true colours with your passive aggressive replies.

I have really gone off of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That black headband always makes me think that she has got a piece of roadkill flapping about on her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brummy mummys morals are more than questionable shes out right disgusting. I dont know why anyone would want associated with her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Strange hairline accentuated by those awful headbands. She must get through a lot of foundation with a face that large.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is insufferable, be honest to yourself Emma, you dislike your body shape, embrace it, dress for your shape...and yes you dress like an older woman, watch some YouTube video’s to help you.

Emma, you are a influencer with 22.7k subscribers, which is nothing compared to how many people live in the UK.

Stop believing your own hype and embrace your apple shaped body, also try living in the real world and not have family pampering to your childish needs.

And stop bad mouthing brands that drop you, then they are the best thing when they ask you back, you have no loyalty to anyone, not even yourself.

And stand up straight, you have bad posture now add another 10 years and it will be horrific.

You have really shown your true colours with your passive aggressive replies.

I have really gone off of her.
I haven't watched her since her a pity party of one,she really pissed me off, but reading here, seems nothing has changed, expect a vlog soon about ' freedom of speech ', no, anyone who politely disagrees with her, she goes off on one, and a hair vlog, for the damage she's done to it, FFS, stop using that curling thing, looks horrid, get yourself some decent conditioner!

Reactions: 8
Em needs to step away from Instagram! That reel! Urghhh! “I can wear what I want!” Does she realise how childish she sounds?? I can just see her now stamping her feet having a strop. Sounding childish yet dressing like a nan, that’s quite an achievement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't understand these people who keep telling Emma that she looks stunning, gorgeous or beautiful on every IG post. I think that they are trolling her.

Reactions: 15
Agree with me or I’ll have a tantrum. I didn’t used to mind her at one time. Now I just see her for the spoilt brat she is.

Reactions: 10
Her mate Kim always looks lovely, she needs to look how Kim dresses and take inspiration from her if she's not going to take it from anyone else.

I am the same age as Emma and I shop at Boohoo, Missguided etc. I'm selective and choose flattering age-appropriate stuff, it can be done.

Reactions: 11
Her mate Kim always looks lovely, she needs to look how Kim dresses and take inspiration from her if she's not going to take it from anyone else.

I am the same age as Emma and I shop at Boohoo, Missguided etc. I'm selective and choose flattering age-appropriate stuff, it can be done.
Thing is she could easily do a video with her, get her to do it that way but again that would mean Emma has to ask for help and she just can’t do that can she

Reactions: 6
Yes, the idea of style at any size was brilliant but Khila ruins it for me.
The concept behind it was great but in reality what they did was shop for Em then find the same style in Khila’s size. They’ve both got very different styles so it just didn’t work.
As well at Khila being a complete head in all Em’s videos 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14

I noticed she didn’t jump in and defend her! 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.