Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a baby and now she’s of to bed crying to her mum and Chris!! It’s called constructive criticism ffs Em can’t you just accept not everyone is up your bum 24/7??

Reactions: 12
She’s younger than me!!!! I’d never wear that, sorry but it aged you Em!!!

Reactions: 8
I have taken a look at the other ways that the dress has been styled. I do think that Emma could have styled the dress to look more youthful and fresher. I think the dress looks better with the black jacket, sandals and bag.

Reactions: 5
Love the way she’s a snotty cow saying it’s her space and she didn’t like the comment - you lose that privilege when you accept money or items in return for advertisement. The woman was perfectly entitled to her opinion which wasn’t even nasty, just the truth. Emma’s a right twit. I hope the company sees and ceases working with her

Reactions: 15
This lady is ditching her big cardigans cos big em has given her the confidence to do that 🤔 when em ditches her big cardigans then maybe the comment is valid but she’s not going to and she’ll continue to pose like she has a thigh gap when we all know she doesn’t! 🙄

Omg why would you put a pic like this up!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈
haha the big baby has stomped off in a huff! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Emma has posted Matt Haig’s list of DONT’S from his next book.

Em, how about you DON’T do a paid promotion for a brand that you’re not willing to shop with yourself?! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Looking at the other people wearing the same dress I can see why it looks older on Emma. It’s supposed to be a floaty airy dress, Emma’s is skin tight. She must’ve ordered a size 20..Emma you are NOT a size 20. If it was in her correct size it would look completely different and how it’s supposed to look

Reactions: 8
I love Becky Barnes who is about 40 and she looks fresh and edgy. Have a look at her as she has got it spot on.
I love Becky too and IMO the best plus size blogger out there. She is trendy andis really good at styling outfits. I think others like Emma are lazy and don’t put any effort in.

Reactions: 3
Have she mentioned mind anymore since her tshirt turned up or how the walk went? I would have thought she would have used her platform a little more to mention the charity, and not just dresses
You would think so but no, not one mention since the shirt came. Decided on a 30 day dress thing so, she’s not going to wear the shirt over a dress. She’ll have give up. The way she was making out a 2km dog walk was a big deal, she definitely wouldn’t have stuck to 5km (= 3.1 miles) per day to get to 100 miles for 30 days.

I actually don't mind the outfit 🥴 though I always dressed older than my age because as a short fat girl in the 00s Evans was the only plus size shop in my town.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looking at the other people wearing the same dress I can see why it looks older on Emma. It’s supposed to be a floaty airy dress, Emma’s is skin tight. She must’ve ordered a size 20..Emma you are NOT a size 20. If it was in her correct size it would look completely different and how it’s supposed to look
I never noticed how tight it was! 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I love Becky too and IMO the best plus size blogger out there. She is trendy andis really good at styling outfits. I think others like Emma are lazy and don’t put any effort in.
I love the posts where she takes looks from Pinterest and styles them for plus size bodies. Definitely the best out there.

I'd not noticed how tight it was but I've just gone back to look. It can't be comfortable and looks like the seam would split if she sat down. Personally I'd not wear the shirt over the top and the sandals are horrible!

Reactions: 3
Big fat baby Emma is always deleting comments she doesn't like. What a poor ego she has.
That dress is too tight on her , looks frumpy and those ugly sandals just add to the old lady look.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.