Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god the new vlog where she's just repeating the names of the chocolate bars. She sounds dumb as a post.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My god the new vlog where she's just repeating the names of the chocolate bars. She sounds dumb as a post.
Chris was doing the same, they’re both thick as tit.

She pointed at Fabulosa washing up liquid and asked “is this new?” …I don’t know Em, you’ve called the video “what’s new in B&M” so I was hoping you could tell me! 🙄

Then she pointed at packs of Fabulosa and said “oh that’s good, they’re doing them in packs” …why Em? What’s so good about having more unnecessary plastic??!

She bought toothpaste because she said they like to have clean teeth in that house …has anyone told Chris yet? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chris was doing the same, they’re both thick as tit.

She pointed at Fabulosa washing up liquid and asked “is this new?” …I don’t know Em, you’ve called the video “what’s new in B&M” so I was hoping you could tell me! 🙄

Then she pointed at packs of Fabulosa and said “oh that’s good, they’re doing them in packs” …why Em? What’s so good about having more unnecessary plastic??!

She bought toothpaste because she said they like to have clean teeth in that house …has anyone told Chris yet? 👀
Lol she needs to buy some shower gel too if they like being clean. That Chris looks like he needs a good scrub and some blood pressure pills

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did I mishear her at the start did she say “oh you know when you just pop in b&m and end up spending £20”? Because that’s not normal for most people they’ll spend closer to £100 😂
The chocolate bar showing off made her look so simple

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish em would stop with the “what’s nooooo” videos. She buys utter shite! It’s stuff I would pick up just nipping into b&m. Is it really worth her while filming and editing this stuff? 🤷‍♀️ I think she should wait and film a video when she actually has things to buy. I don’t mean just buy things for the sake of it. I mean have a list of things you need and wait so that the haul at the end doesn’t look so tit. To be honest I think Emma needs to give it up. When folk like candy are being gifted things from boohoo etc and Emma is wandering about b&m just for the sake of it then I think perhaps Emma should have a really hard think about if it’s actually worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wish em would stop with the “what’s nooooo” videos. She buys utter shite! It’s stuff I would pick up just nipping into b&m. Is it really worth her while filming and editing this stuff? 🤷‍♀️ I think she should wait and film a video when she actually has things to buy. I don’t mean just buy things for the sake of it. I mean have a list of things you need and wait so that the haul at the end doesn’t look so tit. To be honest I think Emma needs to give it up. When folk like candy are being gifted things from boohoo etc and Emma is wandering about b&m just for the sake of it then I think perhaps Emma should have a really hard think about if it’s actually worth it.
She loves the sound her voice too much to quit. Give it a few weeks of low views and she’ll do a click bait video discussing her weight, trolls or infertility.

• Haha
Other you tubers who do ‘what’s new’ videos go online first, look at the new products section of the website and then go into store and actually talk about what’s new, maybe try one or two things. She’s infuriating, just pointing at random rubbish, most of which has been in there for the last 2 years.

Reactions: 8
She buys the same crap everytime! And alot of the stuff is tat, old fashioned, and more food!!

Her filming is all over the place, it makes me feel sea sick and giddy just watching it, surely after all this time she would know how to film properly.

Reactions: 9
The issue is her house is already full of decor from home bargains and bnm and so she doesn’t need anything at all so ends up just buying snacks and stupid stuff. She lives a very boring life

I thought she was doing 31 days of health/exercise/mental well-being for July on Instagram? …… seems noticeably missing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Emma is secretly fuming that Candy is losing weight, especially now it is beginning to show.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Emma is secretly fuming that Candy is losing weight, especially now it is beginning to show.
Probably ! But she has all the tools at her fingertips to do the same. I’d love to say to her get out on some walks with Chris , proper walks raising the heart rate not 2km!!! Aim further each time! Disposable income to join a gym/get a PT or just go to some dance classes with her mum?
Remember a few months ago she said she could run quite far on the treadmill. What happened to that fitness I wonder ? Because puffing and panting around B+M says otherwise! I know the diet needs to change first and foremost but the lack of fitness is concerning !!

New YouTube video, grhhh, flattening all those wild flowers just to get a photo, just why?.

And made a fuss of letting us know she was wearing jeans.

Reactions: 7
Reading out a theatre program that’s literally of no relevance to anyone who doesn’t live in Southampton.
She’s shilling something every week with out disclosing its gifted now, deleting comments calling her out on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The issue is her house is already full of decor from home bargains and bnm and so she doesn’t need anything at all so ends up just buying snacks and stupid stuff. She lives a very boring life
She also seems a bit annoyed about Chris having the Lego saying they don’t have any shelf space for it! Even though they live in a three bedroom house white an office too!! I bet she has a lot of half space in her playroom (dressing room)!

Reactions: 10
Heaven forbid Chris the chauffeur should have any hobbies outside of driving her around.

She is such a spoilt brat. I get the impression her mum and Chris pander to her every whim.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Heaven forbid Chris the chauffeur should have any hobbies outside of driving her around.

She is such a spoilt brat. I get the impression her mum and Chris pander to her every whim.
From what I know of watching him via Em, his hobbies are his bar.. at home, Lego.. at home, their dog.. who lives at home. Bbqing.. at home, DIY.. at home and watching tv.. at home. Poor Chris, let him out Em

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.