Its Em #4 Thirty days of cringe. Shoulder bopping, awkward shuffling, pointing at her minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her recent story?? That song sounds nothing like Pop Goes My Heart ffs what is wrong with the moron

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well knock me down with an Instagram Feather! I thought the Social Media blackout would last a bit longer. But no... back today with a Mind Tshirt and another probably unfinished mission! Living in a gold fish bowl, not wanting to be judged. Not sure this latest venture fulfils any of the things you were concerned about in your YouTube video Em.... infact it’s the exact opposite. I almost for a moment believed that a lesson was learnt and you would go away heal yourself and live your life in private.

Well knock me down with an Instagram Feather! I thought the Social Media blackout would last a bit longer. But no... back today with a Mind Tshirt and another probably unfinished mission! Living in a gold fish bowl, not wanting to be judged. Not sure this latest venture fulfils any of the things you were concerned about in your YouTube video Em.... infact it’s the exact opposite. I almost for a moment believed that a lesson was learnt and you would go away heal yourself and live your life in private.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OMFG this stupidly selfish narcissistic overgrown teenager couldn’t start the 100miles at the beginning of May because she didn’t have the T shirt!! Is she really expecting people to believe that? She’s gone and done her feel sorry for me post/video yesterday and I don’t think she’s got the reaction she hoped for ( what with everyone having their own tit to deal with) because she thinks she’s a princess. Sorry Em but you have really peed me off, using a mental health charity to gain likes or whatever you’re hoping for. People suffer every bloody day to get out of bed and just be. Yet this idiot gets up does a wee ‘ohhh look at me putting my new/gifted clothes on and my hair and make up’ video for thousands of people to watch and wants people to believe she’s suffering! F**K OFF

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mik absolutely LOVES how small she is next to Em. It makes her even more hyper. Even though in that clip Em is actually not that big!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw that clip this morning, khila looks a lot smaller there. Her diet of garbage food and energy drinks appears to be catching up with her.

Reactions: 11
The t-shirt thing is astounding. 'couldnt start as hadn't got my kit'. It's almost the way a child might think, yet its more her mind firmly set in the 'doing it for the gram' :sick: world. I wonder if she would get why that doesn't make any sense in the real world?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The t-shirt thing is astounding. 'couldnt start as hadn't got my kit'. It's almost the way a child might think, yet its more her mind firmly set in the 'doing it for the gram' :sick: world. I wonder if she would get why that doesn't make any sense in the real world?
I’ve done a simple challenge to what she’s doing but for care international walking 100 miles for women my “kit” arrived last week and the challenge was for April common sense made me just do it in my own T shirt but it wasn’t for Instagram so probably didn’t even count 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Khila absolutley LOVES being the slim friend but yeah she looks tiny in that video.

How tall is Em? Isn't Khila 5ft3? Em looks about the same? I always assumed she was a tad taller

Reactions: 4
I've seen Mik in Leeds years ago and she's not that short. I'm 5'6 and she was about an inch smaller.

Reactions: 3
So she’s gonna wear the same sweaty mind t shirt to walk every day? Is that mandatory to take part? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I just had a flashback to about 1990 when I did a World Vision '24 hour famine'.

I bought a 24 hour famine t shirt from them in preparation to wear whilst doing it and in my mind it was such a big deal, because, well you couldn't possibly do it without...in the mind of a 9 year old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I just had a flashback to about 1990 when I did a World Vision '24 hour famine'.

I bought a 24 hour famine t shirt from them in preparation to wear whilst doing it and in my mind it was such a big deal, because, well you couldn't possibly do it without...in the mind of a 9 year old 😂
Hahahahah that’s probably her mental age how 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unless she’s bought multiple T-shirt’s, or is going to wash it everyday, is she really going to wear that on every walk or dog walk for a month? Put on over dresses she wear most days? Of course not. It’s not even T-shirt weather so it’ll be under a coat. And she walks the dog in a field with no one around by the look of it, who’s seeing it on the off chance she has her coat open? Who’s going to see her out and ask if her has a Just Giving link.
She could have started this on the 1st, but wanted to show off and make it more instagramable. Make it about her being some kind of martyr, not about the charity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well said!!

QUOTE="Vixen88, post: 5009939, member: 48327"]
Unless she’s bought multiple T-shirt’s, or is going to wash it everyday, is she really going to wear that on every walk or dog walk for a month? Put on over dresses she wear most days? Of course not. It’s not even T-shirt weather so it’ll be under a coat. And she walks the dog in a field with no one around by the look of it, who’s seeing it on the off chance she has her coat open? Who’s going to see her out and ask if her has a Just Giving link.
She could have started this on the 1st, but wanted to show off and make it more instagramable. Make it about her being some kind of martyr, not about the charity.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I can't with this one, the swaying arms and jig.....
What a complete tit
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.