It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has openly discussed previously that she smokes weed and mentions abusing her prescription meds.

Reactions: 4
Sure she has the mickey money coming in every week - what more could a girl ask for?
What are you shiteing about, she's a high earner and pays the tax to match. And before you accuse me of being her, I've plenty of posts here objecting to certain things about them both. I just can't understand this need to lie.

Reactions: 12
She doesnt get a cent from her first baby daddy and yes a high earner now. She was previously on the dole but no way would she be entitled to it. She was talking about getting a mortgage which most people who work can't do so it gives some indication of what she's earning.

Reactions: 5
She doesnt get a cent from her first baby daddy and yes a high earner now. She was previously on the dole but no way would she be entitled to it. She was talking about getting a mortgage which most people who work can't do so it gives some indication of what she's earning.
In fairness I know loads of people who talk about getting a mortgage, but when they get down to it and actually talk to a bank they get laughed out of it. V easy to talk about these things, not so easy to do them!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Possibly and its a short lived career. She already too old for her fan base. She will lose her looks soon and when I saw looks im only speaking about her figure. Then what ??

Reactions: 5
How could she get benefits on that type of income?
Um, Child benefit?

The mortgage talk here makes me laugh - I have a friend who's partner is on 80k plus a year but he is a contractor, he does not a have a permanent role (she does). They had a tricky time getting a mortgage - and it was eventually got on the strength of her role not his despite him making more than her.

Sure her figures look good now - but how sustainable is that? Banks want people with consistent and sustainable incomes. They are infinitely more likely to give a mortgage to a lower earning but permanent civil servant than someone with a flash in the pan "job" that will fizzle out in the not too distant future. Are you telling me that It Galz podcast will still be reeling in the money in 30 years when Lindsay will still be expected to make her mortgage payments? Get real.

Reactions: 4
Every sole custody parent in this country receives child benefit. Dee Devlin, Pippa O'C, Rosie etc. How are you calling that "mickey money"?! Vile term BTW and really says more about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Actual cringe on you calling it mickey money and why would it matter she’s getting it? Every single parent does in this country. And 140 a month hardly goes far for two kids lmao

Reactions: 10
Um, Child benefit?

The mortgage talk here makes me laugh - I have a friend who's partner is on 80k plus a year but he is a contractor, he does not a have a permanent role (she does). They had a tricky time getting a mortgage - and it was eventually got on the strength of her role not his despite him making more than her.

Sure her figures look good now - but how sustainable is that? Banks want people with consistent and sustainable incomes. They are infinitely more likely to give a mortgage to a lower earning but permanent civil servant than someone with a flash in the pan "job" that will fizzle out in the not too distant future. Are you telling me that It Galz podcast will still be reeling in the money in 30 years when Lindsay will still be expected to make her mortgage payments? Get real.
Um child benefit is once a month not weekly like OP stated, which is what I was asking about

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I was thinking that she can't get with someone her own age bracket because as she said herself, she's immature. It's not that deep 😅
28 and 33 really isn't noteworthy.

Like I totally GET not liking them, even being outraged occasionally but I just think there's a lot of scraping the barrel here looking for ridiculous reasons to pass remark on.

Reactions: 12
Her abusing drugs.
In fairness she used to say she only takes a tiny bit of drugs the odd time but more and more recently she’s mentioning ‘the bag’ even in the last live she kept discussing taking drugs, Jenny clearly was trying to shut the convo down. She smokes weed regularly too

Reactions: 3
My bf and I saw Lindsay today, he spotted her first when we were driving through Malahide. He was like “do you see your one there in shorts” and I was like “oh shes that woman whos blogger/has a podcast”. I can’t believe she doesn’t freeze going around in her shorts all day especially today. When I told him she was a mother of 2 and in her 30s he nearly died 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.