It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the comments about the echo guy and the ick episode were very over the top like does anyone who isn’t from cork know the background about that guy? What I CANT understand is that everyone on Twitter got so mad at Lindsay and Jenny about those minor things and no one called out lindsays blatant racism and comments about BLM on their recent xgals episode??? Like I was a big fan but that was way too far for me I’m shocked they didn’t edit it out
I’d hardly call them racist comments- just very ignorant and privileged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Was gonna say this too.
If you’re fella has that kinda attitude he’s fit for the bin.
I feel like I explained that terribly. He was suprised that she was in her 30s with two kids as in she looks so well for her age, he thought I was gonna say she was 25-28, thats all. Nothing crazy. Moral of the story; should proof read my posts more carefully 😂

Reactions: 10
I dunno I think saying you’re sick of seeing black women on every magazine cover is pretty racist...?
That is such an exaggeration. She said she thinks it’s fake that magazines have black women on front of every magazine since the BLM movement when they never had them there before? That’s true like I fully agree with what she said

Reactions: 6
I think the comments about the echo guy and the ick episode were very over the top like does anyone who isn’t from cork know the background about that guy? What I CANT understand is that everyone on Twitter got so mad at Lindsay and Jenny about those minor things and no one called out lindsays blatant racism and comments about BLM on their recent xgals episode??? Like I was a big fan but that was way too far for me I’m shocked they didn’t edit it out
I kinda agree the recent scandals seem like a bit of an overreaction (although admit I didn't actually listen to the episode involved) compared to some of the other shite they spout. Not surprised there has been no backlash about the BLM comments (although haven't listened to that episode either!), Unfortunately racist attitudes are rampant in Ireland.

Everyone saying she had no job, I thought she was a tattoo artist or have I got the wrong end of the stick? (Genuinely asking lol)
Yea she does stick n poke tattoos I think only when she has time so not that often. The podcast is her full time job and clearly it pays the bills so idk why everyone is acting like she’s some mooch without a job lol..

Reactions: 2
Yea she does stick n poke tattoos I think only when she has time so not that often. The podcast is her full time job and clearly it pays the bills so idk why everyone is acting like she’s some mooch without a job lol..
A previous poster said if she loses her patreon followers she will need to get a normal job. I said she has barely had a normal job AFAIK apart from trop pop for a short period. Obviously she's raking it in now.

I feel a lot of the hate over the last few days is truly down to the fact that the majority of fans dislike her and only follow her to laugh at her and take the piss out of her. She trys so hard to stand out and be original when in fact she's a boring uneducated, self absorbed excuse of a mother. I know loads of people who follow her but all dislike her. The way she drags that over sexualised child up is q disgrace.Grow up Lindsey, be a mother stop contracting every thing you do and say

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They're getting hate because people hate them. When people hate you they'll jump at the chance. You can only be that self righteous for so long before people turn on you. Refreshing and interesting at the start has turned to problematic and sanctimonious drivel from them.

Reactions: 11
I found it odd that she was "worried if she took her anxiety meds she wouldn't be funny anymore "
Ermmm sorry now but you're not funny, you're a grown woman who puts on a stupid accent & behave like you're 16

Reactions: 11
I found it odd that she was "worried if she took her anxiety meds she wouldn't be funny anymore "
Ermmm sorry now but you're not funny, you're a grown woman who puts on a stupid accent & behave like you're 16
Haha, funniest part about this woman is she thinks she's hilarious.

W
In fairness she used to say she only takes a tiny bit of drugs the odd time but more and more recently she’s mentioning ‘the bag’ even in the last live she kept discussing taking drugs, Jenny clearly was trying to shut the convo down. She smokes weed regularly too
Hich
Haha, funniest part about this woman is she thinks she's hilarious.
She is to be pitied. She was amusing years ago. Now she is a pathetic, woman in her mid 30ths trying to be a" woke witch " Seriously, grow up get the help u need and stop taking drugs when you have 2 kids in the next room listening to your pathetic shite about you shagging random men and taking drugs. I cant believe she hasn't been reported to Child protection.

Reactions: 4
Rosemary has actually repeatedly mentioned how this is all being blown so out of proportion.

Lots of things lately making me really like her! Anyone know if her patreon is any good?
I enjoy her writing. She ain't perfect but she knows that and she is honest almost to a fault. The voyeur in me loves that 😂 I also love a money diary and she is an insane spender (for her income, not that I know what her whole income is but she's pretty open about it not being massive). I am trying to save for a home at the moment so I like to live vicariously through her spending ha ha. You can cancel your patreon at anytime if you don't like it.

Reactions: 4
I enjoy her writing. She ain't perfect but she knows that and she is honest almost to a fault. The voyeur in me loves that 😂 I also love a money diary and she is an insane spender (for her income, not that I know what her whole income is but she's pretty open about it not being massive). I am trying to save for a home at the moment so I like to live vicariously through her spending ha ha. You can cancel your patreon at anytime if you don't like it.
I was a patreon too and really enjoyed it.

I gave up a lot of things to concentrate on saving for a house but that is one thing i do miss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.