It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did yous see all the comments on their recent post? Yikes. Loads being said on twitter too

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Get absolutely slated about the movember comments - absolutely deserved šŸ˜„
Getting the minion Pete Farrell to highlight that they raised money for DRCC šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Something about it giving them the ick. Really not a good take šŸ˜¬

Looks like theyā€™ve both deactivated their Twitter accounts, is that a recent thing?
They've been off twitter since the first tit storm they caused for themselves with rape episode.

I'll tell you something for nothing - Jenny has made herself virtually unemployable. The world about to head into another global recession, people won't be signing up for patreon...she's going to be fucked.

Lindsay is not unemployable, as that would signal that she was employed at one point šŸ˜’

Reactions: 5
Ohhh I see that poor lassie whose brother died in a freak accident whilst doing a run to raise Movember funds commented. Here's the lad's gofundme if any of ye are interested in donating [and if it's ok to leave the link here].

If they just researched better and put a bit of thought into what they said, rather than this trying to shock, they wouldn't keep getting condemned, and their audience might go beyond wee immature teens.

Why are they on public transport with no masks? I used to like Lindsay and found her witty but the two of them are painful now. You can actually see their heads swelling.

Reactions: 11
Why are they on public transport with no masks? I used to like Lindsay and found her witty but the two of them are painful now. You can actually see their heads swelling.
100% agree. On the dart with no masks like thatā€™s off the charts stupid. And filming themselves doing it, they obviously couldnā€™t give a flying duck. Any scrap of credibility that pair had is out the window after the last few days, theyā€™re so incredibly selfish and arrogant.

Reactions: 3
And they expect their fans to spend 30 quid on a mask and they donā€™t even bother their holes wearing one? How embarrassing! No mask on is pure selfishness.

funny how the movember thing blew up, I donā€™t even think that is the most controversial thing theyā€™ve said this month, lindsay saying that black people should stop fighting for representation in media sure donā€™t they already have kenan and kel???

I think the latest controversy and the mess of livestream shows exactly why RTƉ didnā€™t pick them up.

Reactions: 15
100% agree. On the dart with no masks like thatā€™s off the charts stupid. And filming themselves doing it, they obviously couldnā€™t give a flying duck. Any scrap of credibility that pair had is out the window after the last few days, theyā€™re so incredibly selfish and arrogant.
This is just them being ā€œcounter cultureā€ and trying to be cool again. They love going against whatever is the prevailing view/trend/norm. Iā€™m sure if no one wore masks theyā€™d be on the Dart in full hazmat suits. So predictable. But also irresponsible šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they have positioned themselves as ā€˜against cancelled cultureā€™ so they could say/do whatever they wanted without consequences but this is the one time Iā€™d be very happy to see cancel culture out in full force. These two deserve everything they get

Reactions: 4
I think they have positioned themselves as ā€˜against cancelled cultureā€™ so they could say/do whatever they wanted without consequences but this is the one time Iā€™d be very happy to see cancel culture out in full force. These two deserve everything they get
tbh you would think they would have learned from their previous mistakes. How many times have they fucked up and said something stupid? Theyā€™re just cocky now cause they have so many fans they think theyā€™re untouchable. Every dog has its day and they wonā€™t remain relevant for too much longer. Good luck when it all comes crashing down and they canā€™t get a proper job šŸ˜‚

And they expect their fans to spend 30 quid on a mask and they donā€™t even bother their holes wearing one? How embarrassing! No mask on is pure selfishness.

funny how the movember thing blew up, I donā€™t even think that is the most controversial thing theyā€™ve said this month, lindsay saying that black people should stop fighting for representation in media sure donā€™t they already have kenan and kel???

I think the latest controversy and the mess of livestream shows exactly why RTƉ didnā€™t pick them up.
Are you serious? When did they say that about black people? One poxy podcast when BLM was trending clearly just to pretend they gave a duck

Are you serious? When did they say that about black people? One poxy podcast when BLM was trending clearly just to pretend they gave a duck
It was an x galz about unpopular opinions, basically lindsays unpopular opinion was that she thinks that the BLM movement has caused more segregation and the media is ā€œperformative ā€ to black people as they now are lots of black people on the cover of magazines, in ads etc. She basically said when she was young black people had their own tv shows and media, like kenan and kel and that was it thereā€™s no need for more representation itā€™s too woke now. I really couldnā€™t believe they actually included it in podcast!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It was an x galz about unpopular opinions, basically lindsays unpopular opinion was that she thinks that the BLM movement has caused more segregation and the media is ā€œperformative ā€ to black people as they now are lots of black people on the cover of magazines, in ads etc. She basically said when she was young black people had their own tv shows and media, like kenan and kel and that was it thereā€™s no need for more representation itā€™s too woke now. I really couldnā€™t believe they actually included it in podcast!
It was absolutely shocking. In fairness to Jenny she did disagree. It proved to me Lindsay didnā€™t take an ounce of all the black peoples stories who they had on the podcast during BLM in to her brain at all

Reactions: 1
Wow. I agree that a lot of the actions by media at the time were purely performative (like their podcast!), but that doesnt take away from the fact that representation matters, even though it hardly exists, especially here in Ireland.

Jesus theyā€™re getting slated on Twitter, you love to see it. Thereā€™s one tweet calling them out that has 889 quote retweets with everyone slamming them for the Movember comments.

"you love to see it"

Nah not personally.

The movember thing was totally taken out of context, even Rosemary Macabe acknowledged that and she has always used any excuse to bring up their past controversies (not taking away from the fact I adore her podcast with her sister)

There's no balance here at all it's bleeping ridiculous. They get cancelled and dragged for duck all when male comedians have been accused of sexual abuse and still given a platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"you love to see it"

Nah not personally.

The movember thing was totally taken out of context, even Rosemary Macabe acknowledged that and she has always used any excuse to bring up their past controversies (not taking away from the fact I adore her podcast with her sister)

There's no balance here at all it's bleeping ridiculous. They get cancelled and dragged for duck all when male comedians have been accused of sexual abuse and still given a platform.
How was it taken out of context? I listened to the whole thing and in my opinion itā€™s pretty bad. Iā€™m not being argumentative, I would genuinely like to hear an explanation thatā€™s plausible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.