It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arent Christmas engagements the cringiest thing ever according to Jenny? And now look at her.

Reactions: 14
Any last min thread name suggestions? I scrolled through 2 pages of the most liked posts and couldn’t see a thread suggestion..

Happy Christmas all you tattle bastards 🎄🎅🏽

Jenny's settling while Lindsay's spiralling.

Lindsay's twerking and juuling at the school gates while Jenny is mopping up; it galz huge fecking meeses.

Lol I've had too much christmas sherry, awful suggestions

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jenny's settling while Lindsay's spiralling.

Lindsay's twerking and juuling at the school gates while Jenny is mopping up; it galz huge fecking meeses.

Lol I've had too much christmas sherry, awful suggestions
Hahahaha you’re gas & honest at least 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
It seems the girls are really getting the last laugh after the "cancellation", they've jumped massively up the charts, Jenny is engaged and life seems to have really fallen into place for her and Lindsay is in a new relationship with a total ride.

I've had my issues with them and written posts here really pissed off at how they've dealt with certain subject matter but it's nice to see them doing so well. The tunnel vision of hate is strange to me, the inability to acknowledge positives about a person you overall don't like.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
confirmed!
Cringe

It seems the girls are really getting the last laugh after the "cancellation", they've jumped massively up the charts, Jenny is engaged and life seems to have really fallen into place for her and Lindsay is in a new relationship with a total ride.

I've had my issues with them and written posts here really pissed off at how they've dealt with certain subject matter but it's nice to see them doing so well. The tunnel vision of hate is strange to me, the inability to acknowledge positives about a person you overall don't like.
Don't really think being in a relationship with a total ride makes up for all her other shortcomings to be honest. It's kinda sad that's the only redeeming quality people can think of 😂

Reactions: 12
Cringe

Don't really think being in a relationship with a total ride makes up for all her other shortcomings to be honest. It's kinda sad that's the only redeeming quality people can think of 😂
Who's saying anything about redeeming qualities?
Im talking about how she's ending the year, happy, in love, surrounded by her family and her children after taking a massive jump in the charts (not to mention incredible successes financially) Pretty far cry from what people here and on twitter tried to insinuate during the latest controversy. That's all I'm saying.

Reactions: 6
Who's saying anything about redeeming qualities?
Im talking about how she's ending the year, happy, in love, surrounded by her family and her children after taking a massive jump in the charts (not to mention incredible successes financially) Pretty far cry from what people here and on twitter tried to insinuate during the latest controversy. That's all I'm saying.
She's still a total dose despite all those things. No amount of money or "success" will change that unfortunately. The woman is a joke

Reactions: 4
She's still a total dose despite all those things. No amount of money or "success" will change that unfortunately. The woman is a joke
And you're totally entitled to your opinion, obviously. I've thought the same at times.
I just think it's refreshing to see people, particularly women, bounce back so well from controversy.
And you're totally entitled to your opinion, obviously.
There's times I would have agreed but humans are ever changing.

It's refreshing to see people, particularly women, bounce back from what must have at times felt like despair.

Reactions: 5
And you're totally entitled to your opinion, obviously. I've thought the same at times.
I just think it's refreshing to see people, particularly women, bounce back so well from controversy.
And you're totally entitled to your opinion, obviously.
There's times I would have agreed but humans are ever changing.

It's refreshing to see people, particularly women, bounce back from what must have at times felt like despair.

Bounce back from controversy that they cause and continue to cause because they crave attention and will do anything to get it, even if it causes hurt to people. As you said we're entitled to our opinions but I don't think that's admirable of them. Comes across as kinda desperate if I'm being honest and I feel sorry for them more than anything that they continue to get themselves in these situations time after time. I stopped listening a long time ago.

Reactions: 12

The new guy is definitely not a total ride! He’d be a no from me. Also he looks like Jimmy but less good looking

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.