It Galz - Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new guy is definitely not a total ride! He’d be a no from me. Also he looks like Jimmy but less good looking
He is very good looking but I don’t see them a good match. Too different. I understand opposites attract etc etc but I don’t see it

Reactions: 4
Jimmy was gorgeous! Total hotty. The new guy no I don't get it. Im he won't stick with her. He seems to be an educated young man who wants to see the world. Cant see him staying with a needy self absorbed uneducated fool who has 2 baby daddys. I adore Jennys ring its fab. Scarlet for her making the ick comments about Xmas engagement. I kinda feel the same in fairness she didn't propose to him. I wonder will lindsey be her bridesmaid with her gee hanging out in the wedding photo trying to take the limelight.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jimmy was gorgeous! Total hotty. The new guy no I don't get it. Im he won't stick with her. He seems to be an educated young man who wants to see the world. Cant see him staying with a needy self absorbed uneducated fool who has 2 baby daddys. I adore Jennys ring its fab. Scarlet for her making the ick comments about Xmas engagement. I kinda feel the same in fairness she didn't propose to him. I wonder will lindsey be her bridesmaid with her gee hanging out in the wedding photo trying to take the limelight.
Yea exactly. His crowd and their gfs are shocked!

Reactions: 2
I know it's been said before but I just feel sorry for Luna. Did anyone notice yesterday when she said to Luna what did you get from santa and Luna said barbies and Lyndsey snapped at her really bitchy eh what about your ipad and Luna looked kinda shocked looked like she was thinking oh did I do something wrong and said I thought that was from you and Lyndsey was like no it was from Santa. Then lyndsey was like whatever and put Luna down. Poor Luna not as much as what was said but they way Lyndsey spoke to her like a bitchy teenage girl would go on. She's only a small child. My daughter is the same age as her and I just feel bad for...l feel like Luna trys to keep up with lyndsey and try be funny and cool and does her dances to half impress her mum... Just my opinion.

Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion. Linsey put your gee away
That’s incredible, I’m in stitches 🤣

New thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.