It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I just don’t see the funny side of slagging off men who speak up about their mental health and raise funds for mental health services. It’s hard enough for men (or anyone) to talk about mental health without that shite.

Hearing someone listens to their podcast gives me the ick, how about that 🙃

Reactions: 4
I'd be more concerned that Jenny edited that podcast, heard back what she said and how it could have been interpreted, and didn't have the common sense to edit it out.

Editing it out after the fact is cowardly, especially when the soundbites are on twitter. The two of them need to just keep to a patreon only podcast imo, toxic listeners can listen to their toxic shite behind a paywall

Reactions: 9
I defo agree that the movember thing isn’t the worst thing they’ve said but tbh if that’s what it took for them to get called out i don’t care I’m just glad they’re getting backlash, they get away with saying so much shite under the guise of being “different” just for the sake of it e.g. not calling themselves feminists, the biphobia in the sexuality episode, etc etc

Reactions: 6
Is this real life? Trying to silence them cuz they express a bloody opinion. As Ricky Gervais says “just cuz you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right”. So bloody sick of ppl being offended. This is why it gals are so popular-and will continue to be. Sick of hearing bland shite women on media platforms. At least these two have tongues In their heads

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is this real life? Trying to silence them cuz they express a bloody opinion. As Ricky Gervais says “just cuz you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right”. So bloody sick of ppl being offended. This is why it gals are so popular-and will continue to be. Sick of hearing bland shite women on media platforms. At least these two have tongues In their heads
You can have an opinion without being a cold hearted bleep though. These 2 don't know what they believe in. They go wherever the wind takes them, they say things for the reaction. I'd rather be a bland shite of a woman with a heart of gold rather than these morons.

Also, you're offended by people being offended..really? 😂

Reactions: 10
Rosemary has actually repeatedly mentioned how this is all being blown so out of proportion.

Lots of things lately making me really like her! Anyone know if her patreon is any good?

Rosemary has actually repeatedly mentioned how this is all being blown so out of proportion.

Lots of things lately making me really like her! Anyone know if her patreon is any good?
I enjoy it, her spending diary is my favourite - she's very honest, I'll give her that!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Really enjoy her content. Find her sister absolutely hilarious and would definitely pay to hear more from her 😅 money diaries are funny.

Reactions: 2
What's going on with Lindsey's insta? Her latest post to her sisters bday has comments about some poor guy? Decking a man with disabilities?

That is the most obnoxious thing ever. That man has a job Lindsay - more than you have ever bothered to do.

Just when you think she can't get anymore vile, she pulls something out of the bag. She abuses drugs while them kids sleep in the next room and manages to offend all round her. Does she realise that the majority of people who follow her do it as they are having a laugh at her expense. God love her new fella how in the name Christ does he have any respect for her. Unfollow. She can give it out slagging and mocking all around her and talking about topics she knows Jack tit about but can she take it no. Vile vile vile

Reactions: 3
Just when you think she can't get anymore vile, she pulls something out of the bag. She abuses drugs while them kids sleep in the next room and manages to offend all round her. Does she realise that the majority of people who follow her do it as they are having a laugh at her expense. God love her new fella how in the name Christ does he have any respect for her. Unfollow. She can give it out slagging and mocking all around her and talking about topics she knows Jack tit about but can she take it no. Vile vile vile
Where did you see that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.