Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gina32

Why is Lindsay even doing a live on this when not 24hrs ago she was slating people for dragging people online and pulling the whole “be kind” “suicide” card. God the amount of dopes in her comments living for this drama is unreal
Ah come on now, she has every right to address this after all the shit she went through.

Reactions: 44

Lalaletmetellyou

Chatty Member
Yeah I feel like they have been referencing drugs more and more casually this year especially?? Considering on an old Xgalz episode lyndsey tried to say she was against them despite having tried them, but she doesn’t seem too against them anymore
They definitely have.
It's clear they're in with a seshy crowd and tbh no judgement here, subtle nods to it would be enough in a "if you know you know" kinda way. I actually think it's a bit embarrassing how blatant their being, not to mention (I'm about to sound like the type of people I hate) how incredibly privileged.
Where I'm from, loads of us seshed hard but didn't have a decent support network/education system, wealthy parents to insist on rehab or counselling if things took a turn. Its a privledge to go out and get fucked up at the weekend but have a really strong system in place all around you so you don't spiral. It's a privledge to have your sessions at affluent garden parties instead of seedy gaffs where there may be someone shooting up.

They're glamorizing something that can have devastating consequences on people who don't have the luxeries they have.
If you look at my replies throughout this thread they've mostly been backing the girls but now I do see what someone mentioned a while back about them being like the trinners lot in Normal People.

Reactions: 40

Mona86

VIP Member
Let this be a lesson to everyone who says ‘ at least liz reaney gives us a laugh’ ... she is the most dangerous lying manipulative cunt that ever walked. The fact that she would use her platform and many anon pages to defame this man and she didn’t have all the facts - that’s what she is like in real life. Someone above said the witch hunt with Liz must have been hard. Liz is always on a witch hunt. She is cancer. She’s toxic and she gets inside people and spreads disease.

Reactions: 38

Cbh8

Serious question. Did anyone actually listen to the "rape" podcast in question or are we just going off the current twitter debate that Rosemary has initiated?

I used to listen to the podcasts (don't anymore) and honestly didn't see anything wrong with it at the time. The podcast episode was about consent in general. The general vibe of their podcast has always been to debate taboo subjects and to get people talking. They discussed Rosemary's article in which SHE specifically said that she wasn't reporting her rapist because he was a nice guy and because she was dating him and only thought it was rape after the fact not at the time it happened, which of course is her own prerogative and feeling, who is anyone else to say it's not rape.
However I can't quote Rosemary here because she has also removed her article from the internet... which I find odd.

However, the debate on It Gals was from my point of view an interesting point of discussion about consent, saying yes, saying no, verbalising versus body language etc, they asked the question was it empowering for rape victims to read something like this or not, and questioned was a statement like this in fact rape, can you claim rape when you change your mind afterwards (which is kind of what the article read like) etc ... and all before the subject of consent became spoken about properly in the media. They used Rosemary as a point of view on this because she had publicly written on this exact subject and her whole article was about why she wasn't reporting her rapist. The it Gals for some reason have deleted their podcast too - perhaps they felt it was no longer appropriate as times have moved on or maybe they got too much stick. Who knows? I just think a lot of this conversation is based off twitter comments when nobody has actually either listened to the podcast or read the article.

Don't get me wrong, I stopped listening because I don't want to listen to half the stuff they babble on about. But I do think a lot of people are jumping on a bandwagon without actually knowing what they are talking about after reading one sentence on twitter. I also think Rosemary is one of the most hypocritical journalists i've read - she claims she is a feminist but I have seen her bash other celebrity women online and on TV. You can't have it both ways. She once on TV compared an Irish actress to a prostitute because of the way she was dressed! Great feminism.
Are you for real? That podcast was a masterclass in internalised misogyny and victim blaming. Have you even heard some of the things they said in it? (“Is it really rape if you can get away from it?”). It personified everything that is wrong with society’s attitude to rape. Wow.

Re Rosemary- I’m not aware of her comment regarding some celebrity dressing like a prostitute, but being a feminist doesn’t mean you blindly support every woman irrespective of who they are 🙄

I saw a great quote on twitter to describe the Galz- Piers Morgan for girls who drive Mini Coopers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Greener grass

I think I might be the only person on her side here but after watching all her ig stories there I have to kind of agree with her.

Dunno if you guys listened to the full “ick” clip beyond what was posted on Twitter but it was really clear that they were talking about guys posting loads of moustache selfies and stories on ig around movember. The whole point of the ick is silly stuff that turns you off someone soo posting too many selfies fits the bill there.

And if you listen to her defend the cork thing imo she really just didn’t know who the guy was she was giving out about, I think you’d be hard pressed to find someone here who’d never given out about someone without knowing every detail of their life stories.

Meh imho this was blown way out of proportion and a lot of people seem to just want any reason to give out about her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 35
I'm just going to put this out there... I am shook that the whole Laura trying to frame Jimmy as the father situation has just been completely swept under the rug. No apologies, no nothing! Laura is studying "psychology" as a "mature" student yet has pulled off the most psychotic and immature stunt ever! How is she allowed to get away with this...? It's so sad that Lindsay may have told Luna and Riloh about their "sibling"... Jimmy and Lindsay were put through the mill this last year - How has not one single apology been made by Laura or Liz and how is she not so mortified for being caught out... Wrong on so so many levels... Rant over

Reactions: 33

Carlyq92

It’s actually disgusting the way Luna is being subjected to the carry on of not only her mother but all of her infantile self obsessed gang. Knacker drinking on the beach. Like a pack of young teenagers 😡
She's a classless wanker and the other one is every bit as bad. That poor child. Seems like they deleted their Twitter accounts because they didn't like the (much deserved) backlash they recently got about the Rosemary podcast when she tweeted about it. They won't do the same with Instagram though because they're attention whores and need to flash their arses somewhere. Anyone who listened to that episode and still supports them in any way by following them, listening to them, or worse still, sponsoring their 'mad bastard' lives via Patreon or buying tickets for their shows, shame on them. I've gone off Karla and Claire for associating themselves with Lindsay too. Says an awful lot if you're prepared to be pally with a rape apologist/victim blamer. Sorry, quite the rant there but I just cannot abide them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Instacol

Chatty Member
I think Lindsay is well within her right to address it. She was dragged through every Facebook group and Instagram account the same was Jimmy was. I also think Liz while jumping the gun and probably shouldn't have gotten involved can't really be blamed when she was told by this Laura girl that its the truth and used Liz as her mouthpiece.
I can imagine Laura is going through hell now but they didn't mind putting others through hell a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 28

Agelsfa

Did she SERIOUSLY say all Irish woman as soon as they become Ma’s 🙄they de-sexualise themselves 😂😂 god her view on life is warped, it’s called growing up Lindsay most women out grow that stage weather they have kids or not 😂 and now she’s reading here please dress how you want, teach little Luna to twerk, talk about that time you got crabs all you want but for the love of all humanity stop SINGING. Please
I think myself and Lindsay have very different takes on what is sexy. I wouldn't call her dress sense or twerking up against bins or supermarket shelves sexy. I've never seen a person twerking against random objects and thought oh sexy. I thought she was trying to a 'mad bast@rd', I didn't realise she was trying to be sexy!

I do think that most mothers do have to outgrow a lot of what she gets up to though. Like when she was talking about dating and she was like I just get my mam to mind the kids. A lot of us don't have someone to just drop the kids off with while we go drinking or dating or whatever. We also work fulltime jobs and have other commitments. We can't live her sexy, denim shorts life. I don't think my boss would be too impressed if I turned up to a meeting in dms, hots pants and a crop top, vaping my juul and twerking against her desk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not being smart but the time to educate yourself on a topic is generally before you release a podcast about it.

young girls? They’re mid 30s.

Reactions: 26

greengardens89

This whole situation really made me think how easily I was manipulated to believe horrible things about her on this thread if I’m honest :/
Really gives you another perspective on gossip and rumours. Rich I know cause I’m still on tattle and I do love a mooch on here but definitely shows you what group mentality can do

Lalaletmetellyou

Chatty Member
How some of you talk about Lindsay as a mam really just seems quite cruel.

Saying she's screwing her kids up is horrible. They're clearly loved and cared for, she does some things differently but leave her at it.

It just strikes me as slut and woman shamey.

TrulyScrumptious

You do not live in the real world, exposed!Its dancing & kids watch,TV, music videos, YouTube. Or does your 8 year old & classmates only watch, Rte school hub?

Another poster said it was just her drinking down the beach with her that people had problem with , it's not! There is some very virtuous people here!
I don't live in the real world because my 8 year old daughter doesn't perform sexual adult dances with her friends !?! She watches kid appropriate shows on Netflix and YouTube, she is not exposed to tiktok or music videos. Too busy playing with her dolls or Lego or playing sports - you know the way a normal 8 year old should be doing!

Anyway not derailing this thread anymore but I stand by my comment that Luna is exposed to inappropriate situations .

Where IS riloh lately ? How old is he again

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Mai-xo

Have to say I think Lindsay came across really well in the insta live, and that Laura one is unhinged wtf was she thinking

Reactions: 24

sarahfitx

I thought these two needed a thread after seeing them getting exposed on Twitter last week for their comments about rape, their disgusting treatment of Rosemary McCabe after speaking out about her own rape.
Serious question. Did anyone actually listen to the "rape" podcast in question or are we just going off the current twitter debate that Rosemary has initiated?

I used to listen to the podcasts (don't anymore) and honestly didn't see anything wrong with it at the time. The podcast episode was about consent in general. The general vibe of their podcast has always been to debate taboo subjects and to get people talking. They discussed Rosemary's article in which SHE specifically said that she wasn't reporting her rapist because he was a nice guy and because she was dating him and only thought it was rape after the fact not at the time it happened, which of course is her own prerogative and feeling, who is anyone else to say it's not rape.
However I can't quote Rosemary here because she has also removed her article from the internet... which I find odd.

However, the debate on It Gals was from my point of view an interesting point of discussion about consent, saying yes, saying no, verbalising versus body language etc, they asked the question was it empowering for rape victims to read something like this or not, and questioned was a statement like this in fact rape, can you claim rape when you change your mind afterwards (which is kind of what the article read like) etc ... and all before the subject of consent became spoken about properly in the media. They used Rosemary as a point of view on this because she had publicly written on this exact subject and her whole article was about why she wasn't reporting her rapist. The it Gals for some reason have deleted their podcast too - perhaps they felt it was no longer appropriate as times have moved on or maybe they got too much stick. Who knows? I just think a lot of this conversation is based off twitter comments when nobody has actually either listened to the podcast or read the article.

Don't get me wrong, I stopped listening because I don't want to listen to half the stuff they babble on about. But I do think a lot of people are jumping on a bandwagon without actually knowing what they are talking about after reading one sentence on twitter. I also think Rosemary is one of the most hypocritical journalists i've read - she claims she is a feminist but I have seen her bash other celebrity women online and on TV. You can't have it both ways. She once on TV compared an Irish actress to a prostitute because of the way she was dressed! Great feminism.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I thought these two needed a thread after seeing them getting exposed on Twitter last week for their comments about rape, their disgusting treatment of Rosemary McCabe after speaking out about her own rape.

• Heart

Icanteven

Chatty Member
The pair of them really disgust me. They recorded an episode for patreon trying to excuse their rape podcast comments. It was clearly a financial descision as they had lost about 3k per month in subscription revenue due to being called out on twitter again about it. Immeadiatley poeple paid up again just to listen to it and they got back alot of their lost patreons.

They both denied it was financially motivated and said they werent releasing the podcast for free because it contained details of lindsays sexual assualt. If they wanted to keep that private then why not make a seperate apology to those hurt by their comments to be released publicly.... most likely because they don't mean it. They were never too concerned with rosemary mccabes privacy when taking about her publicly.

Disgusting, trash, pieces of sh1t.

• Sick

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
You do not live in the real world, exposed!Its dancing & kids watch,TV, music videos, YouTube. Or does your 8 year old & classmates only watch, Rte school hub?

Another poster said it was just her drinking down the beach with her that people had problem with , it's not! There is some very virtuous people here!
Na a mam standing in front of a mirror twerking for Instagram and encouraging your 5 year old to copy you isn’t the real world, my almost 10 year old doesn’t twerk like ever she knows a few TikTok dances, she’s by no means sheltered but I make sure she’s safe and viewing age appropriate videos online.

Girlypops1000

This whole thing has made me realise how easily offended everybody gets these days? People need to relax. I enjoy Lindsays totally chaotic outbursts every now and then. If everyone kept there opinions to themselves as most influencers do for fear of backlash, the world would be so so boring.