It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bf and I saw Lindsay today, he spotted her first when we were driving through Malahide. He was like “do you see your one there in shorts” and I was like “oh shes that woman whos blogger/has a podcast”. I can’t believe she doesn’t freeze going around in her shorts all day especially today. When I told him she was a mother of 2 and in her 30s he nearly died 😂

Ahh let's judge crappy behaviour, please not the shorts again 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her story? She said a blogger that they had on the podcast put a statement out saying they didn’t condone what it galz did, was that Sophie Murray?

Reactions: 5
That was hands down the worst apology I’ve ever heard from anyone. Honestly she is so self obsessed it’s disgusting. She barely apologised for what she said about that man in Cork. The whole apology was basically “omg can’t believe there’s a headline about me lolzzzz” she’s vile 🤢

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her story? She said a blogger that they had on the podcast put a statement out saying they didn’t condone what it galz did, was that Sophie Murray?
Completely calling out Sophie Murray with that comment - hopefully she's learned a hard lesson on associating herself with gobshites. Absolute wankers speaking out one side of their mouth, and then talking tit about her the other side. She was obviously getting messaging about her ties to them and has to protect herself.

Reactions: 1
That's very disappointing about Sophie, she went on the pod AFTER the Ick ep aired so really shows what a crowd pleaser she is especially as they gave her a platform and hyped her etc.

Lindsay needs to learn the difference between “insinuating” violence and “inciting” violence. Absolute no mark hasn’t a clue. And you know what, flippant and all as she may have been, it’ll do her no harm to have to think before she speaks next time when she runs her wannabe the bronx mouth insulting people left right and centre

Reactions: 5
I think I might be the only person on her side here but after watching all her ig stories there I have to kind of agree with her.

Dunno if you guys listened to the full “ick” clip beyond what was posted on Twitter but it was really clear that they were talking about guys posting loads of moustache selfies and stories on ig around movember. The whole point of the ick is silly stuff that turns you off someone soo posting too many selfies fits the bill there.

And if you listen to her defend the cork thing imo she really just didn’t know who the guy was she was giving out about, I think you’d be hard pressed to find someone here who’d never given out about someone without knowing every detail of their life stories.

Meh imho this was blown way out of proportion and a lot of people seem to just want any reason to give out about her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 35
This whole thing has made me realise how easily offended everybody gets these days? People need to relax. I enjoy Lindsays totally chaotic outbursts every now and then. If everyone kept there opinions to themselves as most influencers do for fear of backlash, the world would be so so boring.

Reactions: 24
I am in knots laughing at that headline. I’m from cork and I’ve said plenty of times Jesus I wish he’d stfu 🤣 this is a complete and utter bandwagon takedown of her for no reason. You’d expect this kinda reaction from non Irish people who don’t get Irish humour. It’s embarrassing.

Isn’t it funny how she “got away” with the whole rape thing but as soon as she mentioned something about men’s mental health everyone is up in arms. Her podcast should have been cancelled when the rape episode aired but it wasn’t.

Reactions: 12
Everyone saying she had no job, I thought she was a tattoo artist or have I got the wrong end of the stick? (Genuinely asking lol)

Reactions: 2
My bf and I saw Lindsay today, he spotted her first when we were driving through Malahide. He was like “do you see your one there in shorts” and I was like “oh shes that woman whos blogger/has a podcast”. I can’t believe she doesn’t freeze going around in her shorts all day especially today. When I told him she was a mother of 2 and in her 30s he nearly died 😂
Oof, you need a new fella hun

Reactions: 17
I am in knots laughing at that headline. I’m from cork and I’ve said plenty of times Jesus I wish he’d stfu 🤣 this is a complete and utter bandwagon takedown of her for no reason. You’d expect this kinda reaction from non Irish people who don’t get Irish humour. It’s embarrassing.

Isn’t it funny how she “got away” with the whole rape thing but as soon as she mentioned something about men’s mental health everyone is up in arms. Her podcast should have been cancelled when the rape episode aired but it wasn’t.
I agree completely OTT reaction. I’d be far more focussed on the way women are spoken about (last night in her live Lindsay was again portraying women as moany whiny and bitchy when talking about a lesbian coming out to her friends- she even made some stupid cliched joke about women on their periods being bitchier/ reminded me of the Donald Trump Megyn Kelly remark). I swear there views on women are like if Donald Trump’s views procreated with Niall Boylan’s and Adrian Kennedy and Jeremy’s. There’s really no room for that sh**in 2020. On saying that I don’t think they should be canceled for that either cos I don’t agree with cancel culture, but equally people should be free to discuss it.

Reactions: 9
just catching up on this stuff haha. seems completely blown out of proportion alright but they definitely deserve it for the cumulatation of terrible things they have said and done to date.

just looking at lindsays story. it's bizarre she keeps referring to herself as an insta hun and wondering why people are sending her their opinions about what she said. they have a massive btoadcasting platform and are earning a shitload of money off their podcast too so of course people are going to have something to say about it. am I missing something? she's not just some random girl posting on Instagram with 300 followers.

Reactions: 7
I think the comments about the echo guy and the ick episode were very over the top like does anyone who isn’t from cork know the background about that guy? What I CANT understand is that everyone on Twitter got so mad at Lindsay and Jenny about those minor things and no one called out lindsays blatant racism and comments about BLM on their recent xgals episode??? Like I was a big fan but that was way too far for me I’m shocked they didn’t edit it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.