It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine getting back with someone when they'd been chatting tit about you to their newest conquest who may or may not be expecting his child, I couldn't
I chat tit about my husband when we fight. It's not unusual.

Reactions: 4
I chat tit about my husband when we fight. It's not unusual.
Do you chat tit about him to someone new you're riding and have possibly knocked up though 🤣
Having a moan to your friends is one thing. I'd be really hurt if someone I had a child with did that to me and they were screenshotted and plastered online.

Reactions: 2
Call me old fashioned but...a mom filming her young daughter doing the wap routine 😵 🥴 maybe stick with something more age appropriate.

Reactions: 15
I've never heard of Melanie Murphy being a troll. Is she an influencer?
Oh yeah the claw her way to the top and can't manage to hold onto friends type that happens to also love the sock puppet accounts.

Even the response comment under this post is Melanie, same style of writing, turn of phrase "load of bollix ha", no one was making "shout out videos" on YouTube about Melanie in damn 2019, especially not any of the YouTube gang that was posting in the beauty community in Ireland 2014-2015 when there was a lot of trolling/bullying happening (which was Melanie's work allegedly).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Liz the mouthpiece reaney has been v quiet m she hasn't opened her mouth about bperfect either because she might loose out on a freebie. If she wasn't ad with Brendan she would be on screaming about covid rules m😂😂 pure obvious
Isn’t she also buddies with Denise from Pelo ? That’s why she hasn’t said a word about it but you can be dammed sure if none of her buddies were on that bus we would be hearing about it daily 🤦🏻‍♀️ Absolute hypocrite Liz is !

Does anyone have the screenshots that liz had posted of Jimmy bitching about Lindsey? Can’t believe the kid isn’t his , sorry Jimmy!! Just goes to show you never know the truth

Stop it was just one of them awful situations. Can't stand Lindsey however she handled the situation really well in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
This whole situation really made me think how easily I was manipulated to believe horrible things about her on this thread if I’m honest :/
Really gives you another perspective on gossip and rumours. Rich I know cause I’m still on tattle and I do love a mooch on here but definitely shows you what group mentality can do
And when you have a different opinion you're wrong too 😂 I had a gut feeling the boy wasn't his. He was well within his right to ask for a test and so many people here were disgusted

I’m actually in shock Jimmy isn’t the Da he was seeing Laura for a while apparently, Laura was adamant he was the father so I think the comments about Liz reaney (as much as she annoying) are uncalled for she believed what Laura told her. The why Lindasy behaved over the situation was disgusting she publicly slammed that girl over and over. Lindsay shouldn’t have been so public about everything and left it to Jimmy and Laura to sort out it really had nothing to do with her.
You absolutely contradicted yourself there. Liz is poison she deserves everything she gets if im honest. Once Laura brough Luna into the equation, lindsay had more of a right than fecking liz.

Reactions: 11
100% Liz inserted herself into drama involving 1
unborn child and another child... even if Jimmy was the dad what business was it of Liz to put it out there and make it so public? So disgusting

Reactions: 7
100% Liz inserted herself into drama involving 1
unborn child and another child... even if Jimmy was the dad what business was it of Liz to put it out there and make it so public? So disgusting
Still no apology from either Liz or Laura to jimmy or Lindsay !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.