It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like she doesn’t have copyright over a name imo. It’s just petty.
I mean clearly Jimmy mentioned it to Laura and she had no issue taking it? It’s a pretty unique name. You seem to be looking for reasons to hate on someone who clearly has been through a tit storm

Reactions: 11
This whole situation really made me think how easily I was manipulated to believe horrible things about her on this thread if I’m honest :/
Really gives you another perspective on gossip and rumours. Rich I know cause I’m still on tattle and I do love a mooch on here but definitely shows you what group mentality can do
yep and never forget people like Liz Reaney/Ramona/Melanie Murphy all have lots of sock accounts and have been trolling forums and social media FOR YEARS

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know the Instagram handle of either laura or liz or the texts that were sent around I’m doing some hardcore snooping *no hate at all will be sent to anybody*

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know the Instagram handle of either laura or liz or the texts that were sent around I’m doing some hardcore snooping *no hate at all will be sent to anybody*
It was outed in one of those Instagram accounts that were airing dirty laundry a year or so ago. I’m sure someone has SC

Can you remember the girls insta ? I used to follow her but unfollowed ages ago.. laura I think ? X
Laura’s lookbook

I think she's dead right to make a video. She said her piece, didn't rip the girl to shreds and that was it.
That Laura one needs therapy. She CLEARLY knew there was at least a chance Jimmy wasn't the dad as otherwise why refuse a paternity test?
Why put 2 families through all the mental abuse when the child wasn't even his? Why THE duck would she buy Luna a big sister t shirt and drag her as a child into that tit show?? Like how long was she going to let it carry on before getting a paternity test done?

Sooooo many girls I know who have done tit like this and it boils my blood. The baby is clearly not being thought about here at all. Imagine them reading all about this tit show of the first few years of their lives??! 🙈

I agree that we are all quick to jump down the man's throat and say he's being a tit dad etc but when women do tit like this it just gives the rest of us no chance. Laura and Liz should be ashamed if themselves, especially when everyine is so easy to throw out the #bekind hash tags all the time.
Totally agree jimmy and Lindsay were absolutely slated over this girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m actually in shock Jimmy isn’t the Da he was seeing Laura for a while apparently, Laura was adamant he was the father so I think the comments about Liz reaney (as much as she annoying) are uncalled for she believed what Laura told her. The why Lindasy behaved over the situation was disgusting she publicly slammed that girl over and over. Lindsay shouldn’t have been so public about everything and left it to Jimmy and Laura to sort out it really had nothing to do with her.

Reactions: 2
I think Lindsay is well within her right to address it. She was dragged through every Facebook group and Instagram account the same was Jimmy was. I also think Liz while jumping the gun and probably shouldn't have gotten involved can't really be blamed when she was told by this Laura girl that its the truth and used Liz as her mouthpiece.
I can imagine Laura is going through hell now but they didn't mind putting others through hell a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 28
I’m actually in shock Jimmy isn’t the Da he was seeing Laura for a while apparently, Laura was adamant he was the father so I think the comments about Liz reaney (as much as she annoying) are uncalled for she believed what Laura told her. The why Lindasy behaved over the situation was disgusting she publicly slammed that girl over and over. Lindsay shouldn’t have been so public about everything and left it to Jimmy and Laura to sort out it really had nothing to do with her.

But what business was it of Liz?? It’s clearly more of Lyndseys business than Liz. Potential sibling for Luna. And she was hurting through the whole thing.Absolutely no business of Liz. It’s what she does, she latches onto people for the drama and to know everyone business. She reached out to Laura because of this. Became friends with her so she could do what she did. She is vile. She prob won’t even be friends with Laura once the drama has died down.

Reactions: 23
It had everything to do with her when Laura tried to give Luna a ‘big sister’ T-shirt!! This could have been Luna’s half brother!

Reactions: 14
What an awful situation and story that never should have been put on social media in the first place. I remember when all of this was unfolding and I of course believed Jimmy was the Da why wouldn't we believe this girl who had no problem telling us all about the situation on her public Instagram.

I don't think the comments about Liz are fair regardless of what you think of her, I'm sure she believed it all too. She should have never involved herself in the first place but still, I'm sure she's as shocked as anyone

But what business was it of Liz?? It’s clearly more of Lyndseys business than Liz. Potential sibling for Luna. And she was hurting through the whole thing.Absolutely no business of Liz. It’s what she does, she latches onto people for the drama and to know everyone business. She reached out to Laura because of this. Became friends with her so she could do what she did. She is vile. She prob won’t even be friends with Laura once the drama has died down.
Now that you say it I haven't seen anything of the 2 of them together or tagging each other in a long time. Maybe once the drama died down the friendship did? I could be wrong I don't watch either that closely

Now that you say it I haven't seen anything of the 2 of them together or tagging each other in a long time. Maybe once the drama died down the friendship did? I could be wrong I don't watch either that closely

Absolutely. And you will see now that the drama is big again, Liz will be all over Laura for a while to be centre stage. She is an attention seeker and Narcissist. And then once it dies down again, that will be it for Liz now that Jimmy is not the father. What does she need Laura for now.

Reactions: 6
What an awful situation and story that never should have been put on social media in the first place. I remember when all of this was unfolding and I of course believed Jimmy was the Da why wouldn't we believe this girl who had no problem telling us all about the situation on her public Instagram.

I don't think the comments about Liz are fair regardless of what you think of her, I'm sure she believed it all too. She should have never involved herself in the first place but still, I'm sure she's as shocked as anyone
Liz involves herself in everyone and everything and thrives on the drama. She only gets what she asks for in my opinion. Shes nasty and toxic

Reactions: 12
A bit odd she payed for his train ticket to cork and Lynsey was late collecting Luna so he missed the train
I also wonder did he ever meet the little fella or pay anything considering he thought he was dad for over a year

Reactions: 1
A bit odd she payed for his train ticket to cork and Lynsey was late collecting Luna so he missed the train
I also wonder did he ever meet the little fella or pay anything considering he thought he was dad for over a year
Hopefully not!! Since he isn't the father...

Why would he when it wasn't proven? I'm glad he didn't and I hope she finds the real father! That poor little boy having his life played out on socal media! Id say Laura is under the duvet and doesn't want to come out.

Reactions: 13
liz and Laura have both said they were friends long before she got pregnant, I’m not sticking up for Liz but I remember feeling so sorry for Laura, Lindsay was ripping her apart on her podcast, on Instagram lives and on her stories daily, Laura had no online following nobody to speak up for her except Liz I don’t understand how Liz is the Villain in this, Laura obviously believed he was the father so why wouldn’t Liz , I’m glad it’s out now that he’s not the father Laura is lucky not to be saddled with him or Lindsay.

Liz involves herself in everyone and everything and thrives on the drama. She only gets what she asks for in my opinion. Shes nasty and toxic
200% she does stick her nose in everywhere I just thought she was right in this instance it was hard watching Lindsay rip Laura apart and Laura with no voice of her own.

Reactions: 1
yep and never forget people like Liz Reaney/Ramona/Melanie Murphy all have lots of sock accounts and have been trolling forums and social media FOR YEARS
I've never heard of Melanie Murphy being a troll. Is she an influencer?

I think Jimmy deserves an apology from Liz reaney. She meddles in everyone’s business for clout and about time it blew back in her face. She’s quiet this morning!

Reactions: 17
liz and Laura have both said they were friends long before she got pregnant, I’m not sticking up for Liz but I remember feeling so sorry for Laura, Lindsay was ripping her apart on her podcast, on Instagram lives and on her stories daily, Laura had no online following nobody to speak up for her except Liz I don’t understand how Liz is the Villain in this, Laura obviously believed he was the father so why wouldn’t Liz , I’m glad it’s out now that he’s not the father Laura is lucky not to be saddled with him or Lindsay.

200% she does stick her nose in everywhere I just thought she was right in this instance it was hard watching Lindsay rip Laura apart and Laura with no voice of her own.
Liz ripped Lindsay and Jimmy apart and he's not even the father. The stress they've had the last 2 years cause of lies from that Laura one! Seriously now, how can you out Lindsay and Jimmy in a bad light at alllllllll? Laura is to blame here and she should be ashamed! She needs help and I hope she gets it for the sake of her son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.