It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsay is an absolute disgrace at a gaff party practically licking faces. What an amazing role model to her children to ignore restrictions. Fingers up to all around her. She will no doubt swan into her parents house during the week infecting all round her. She makes my blood boil. Its the brazen selfish behavior of her absolute mates that has frontline workers pissed off.

Reactions: 9
Unfollowed. Restrictions aren't gonna stop Lyndsay dressing like a 19 yr old, drinking cans and licking randomers in someone's gaff. I've had enough or watching her shite🙄

Reactions: 10
She is a selfish narcissis who doesn't care about anyone but herself. She's pathetic, she needs to grow the duck up.

Reactions: 6
Why isn’t Claire calling her out? She nearly gave herself a coronary calling out denises behaviour why does the same not apply when it’s one of her “besties” 🤔

Reactions: 15
Lindsay will suit herself - zero fucks given. Sure when Tony Holohan came back 2 weeks ago, newly self appointed professor of immunology Jenny slammed his recommendation to put the country into level 5, and said just because he’s a “nice old man” doesn’t mean he “makes good decisions”. Says Jenny. With zero qualifications in the area and zero knowledge about the subject 🤦🏼‍♀️. And it all comes back again to her talking with authority on things she literally knows nothing about. Amusing when it’s feminism or sociology, not so amusing when it’s a public health matter 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Lindsay will suit herself - zero fucks given. Sure when Tony Holohan came back 2 weeks ago, newly self appointed professor of immunology Jenny slammed his recommendation to put the country into level 5, and said just because he’s a “nice old man” doesn’t mean he “makes good decisions”. Says Jenny. With zero qualifications in the area and zero knowledge about the subject 🤦🏼‍♀️. And it all comes back again to her talking with authority on things she literally knows nothing about. Amusing when it’s feminism or sociology, not so amusing when it’s a public health matter 🤦🏼‍♀️
[/QU
dud Jenny day that ? What a thick witch . As for the other one , her pathetic excuse that the people giving out about her flounting the rules are privileged that they have nice homes to stay in during lockdown . She does not live in a domestic abuse situation so be accountable for your own actions Lindsey - selfish , stupid girl

Reactions: 3
I used to like her stories as she can be funny, but over the last few months she makes my skin crawl. She is the most self absorbed vile individual who has a seriously over inflated opinion of herself. I feel sorry for her family especially her kids

Reactions: 7
I used to like her stories as she can be funny, but over the last few months she makes my skin crawl. She is the most self absorbed vile individual who has a seriously over inflated opinion of herself. I feel sorry for her family especially her kids
Careful now. Any criticism or comments and she’lol fire back how we aren’t being “rode”

The arrogance is unbelievable and cringe 😐

Why isn’t Claire calling her out? She nearly gave herself a coronary calling out denises behaviour why does the same not apply when it’s one of her “besties” 🤔
Claire wouldn't dare say a word against the cool girl. She doesn't have the balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stop, its her only line of defense. Plenty of us getting the ride a lot more then her. Only difference is we don't need to flash the gash at everyone and shag a load of randomers
Careful now. Any criticism or comments and she’lol fire back how we aren’t being “rode”

The arrogance is unbelievable and cringe 😐
Tts

Stop, its her only line of defense. Plenty of us getting the ride a lot more then her. Only difference is we don't need to flash the gash at everyone and shag a load of randomers

Tts
Ah but are you having pleasure of sucking random D down a lane ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly really enjoy the podcast, I quite like Jenny and was going to sign up to X-galz but I feel like if I sign-up it I'm condoning Lindsay's carry-on. Have house partys whatever but she has tit loads of young followers- just don't broadcast it- selfish

Reactions: 5
I honestly really enjoy the podcast, I quite like Jenny and was going to sign up to X-galz but I feel like if I sign-up it I'm condoning Lindsay's carry-on. Have house partys whatever but she has tit loads of young followers- just don't broadcast it- selfish
Same, I do enjoy the xgalz episodes but I had to cancel last week. I'm not sponsoring someone who isn't following restrictions. It's tit for Jenny, but they're a duo patron-wise.

Yeah I love them tbh, especially Jenny. I'm going to withhold my judgement until I see how Lindsay handles these new restrictions but I am definitely conflicted about continuing to give my money to somebody who's just ignoring what's going on when I have vulnerable people in my family.

Reactions: 3
That’s the thing isn’t it , the young people who follow her and look up to her

Reactions: 2
Thats it!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning breaking rules and having house parties. Its just- shes a grown adult, think of whos watching; people see her having a party- they think its ok etc..live your life but this is a pandemic- have a smidge of cop on
That’s the thing isn’t it , the young people who follow her and look up to her

Reactions: 2
Were they at €16k on patreon before? They're at €13,750 now. I cancelled too. Wonder when the big dip happened? Jenny being so snobby and Lindsay with the weird teenage carry-on turned me off them. I listen to the odd free one now and again but I think the tone has changed so much in the last 6 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.