It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
liz and Laura have both said they were friends long before she got pregnant, I’m not sticking up for Liz but I remember feeling so sorry for Laura, Lindsay was ripping her apart on her podcast, on Instagram lives and on her stories daily, Laura had no online following nobody to speak up for her except Liz I don’t understand how Liz is the Villain in this, Laura obviously believed he was the father so why wouldn’t Liz , I’m glad it’s out now that he’s not the father Laura is lucky not to be saddled with him or Lindsay.

200% she does stick her nose in everywhere I just thought she was right in this instance it was hard watching Lindsay rip Laura apart and Laura with no voice of her own.
If this were the only time Liz had inserted herself into someone's business, I'd understand why you feel she was just someone sticking up for their pal. But she's nothing more than a narcissist and this is a pattern. Given she showed up drunk on the Liz thread, I wouldn't be surprised if she makes an appearance.

Reactions: 10
I think Jimmy deserves an apology from Liz reaney. She meddles in everyone’s business for clout and about time it blew back in her face. She’s quiet this morning!
Hungover I’d say after the absolute state she was in the early hours of this morning.

Reactions: 4
Lindsay has every right to speak about this if she wants. The fact that he allegedly got another woman pregnant when they were on a break must have played havoc with their relationship. Something like that ruins relationships so she was very much affected. Her daughter was also going to be dragged into it eventually. Maybe if the baby drama never happened they would still be together. Liz started the online campaign of abuse. She got the messages from laura. No one knew about it until liz started yakking on about it. That Laura girl obviously wanted Jimmy to be the father. It's crazy the lengths some women will go to to trap a man.

Reactions: 22
No conviniently not addressed it. If he was the father I'm sure it would be mentioned alright 😂
She did a story late last night but it's been deleted. She was drunk. I didn't see it.
Today she's deflecting in her stories with a silly childish voice. Just talking about a coat that no one cares about

She did a story late last night but it's been deleted. She was drunk. I didn't see it.
Today she's deflecting in her stories with a silly childish voice. Just talking about a coat that no one cares about
Oh did she? Anyone got the goss?

Reactions: 1
This is exactly why I'd never have anything to do with a child without seeing it on paper! What's there to hide if she was telling the truth. Never mind financially but imagine building a relationship with a baby as the dad then finding out it wasn't yours. Jimmy should have tagged liz in his post and asked when he'd be receiving his apology. The bleep.

Think lindsay was right to address it, she was slated over it enough.

Reactions: 5
Liz Reaney is a cancer. She is a vile human. Liz involves herself in dramas for attention and trying to keep the heat off her vile repulsive plastic saggy self. The day I wake up and she’s had her commupence will be a happy days for lots of cork families

• Heart
Reactions: 17
who the duck is Liz? I didn't even know lindsay was being slated over this because this is the first I'm hearing of any of it 😂 that's why I don't really understand why she made a video about it. was this common knowledge like?

Reactions: 1
who the duck is Liz? I didn't even know lindsay was being slated over this because this is the first I'm hearing of any of it 😂 that's why I don't really understand why she made a video about it. was this common knowledge like?
Yeah everyone's been going on about it saying the kid was defo his and that sort of thing, newsflash loads of kids look that way and aren't Jimmy's either 😂

Reactions: 2
yeah it was, it was ALL OVER the internet for a while, mermaidajade and jimmy getting tit from all angles over it. cant believe it he was the image.

Liz the mouthpiece reaney has been v quiet m she hasn't opened her mouth about bperfect either because she might loose out on a freebie. If she wasn't ad with Brendan she would be on screaming about covid rules m😂😂 pure obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have to say I think Lindsay came across really well in the insta live, and that Laura one is unhinged wtf was she thinking

Reactions: 24
She came across well to be fair but it’s all just a big hill billy tit show 🥴

Where can you see the texts that Laura put out there? I’m beyond nosy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.