Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commented on her post saying she doesn’t get DMs she just reads Tattle which is completely true and got blocked straight away Hahahaha duck me - HI MELANIE WHENEVER YOU READ HERE why do you lie to your followers to make it seem like people actually care about you nah no one cares enough to DM you their opinions stop acting special and do something with your life instead of reading here and feeing sorry for yourself even though majority of the comments and opinions on here are valid and correct, if you can’t handle comments being made about you then gtf off the internet and stop polluting it with your tit

I saw your comment and can no longer find it. How sad. Anything to look the victim. Don't read your tattle then, melanie? She knows other influencers lurk her thread... and this latest post is major damage control vibes. Do you think it's coincidence that she was dropped by hazel and co? She has no irish YouTube friends in her own community... There's been whispers about Melanies bullying and trolling for years. I'm sure hazel and friends got a glimpse of Melanie and distanced themselves. LOL at not showing her friends online- we've seen Melanie squirm on a toilet on video, show Thomas's friends, scans of her baby and she photographed her own poon on Insta stories but she won't show her friends? Yah mmkayy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Melanie's been reading tattle again... latest Insta post... but again she's clarifying that people were sending her DM's. Sure Jan. HI MELANIE!!

FYI -You are putting your baby at risk- needlessly going getting hair and nails done and attending weddings durning a pandemic is RISKY. So tell me how you can justify a fact?

She's referenced every thing spoken about here- attending the wedding, trolling herself with fake accounts.The cloth diapers. I seen someone bravely tell her in the comments that it wasn't right to be at a wedding durning a pandemic- she obviously hasn't replied to that comment. 😂
She is definitely watching tattle because not long after you posted this she replied to her. That person was brave because two of Melanie's followers decided to bring up that girls grammar to try and prove some point. She didn't even say anything nasty to Melanie. those girls and Melanie's reply was a complete over reaction I felt bad for her. That girl even explained that she is dyslexic and how it was wrong to use her disability and they still went at her trying to twist words all in the defense of saint Melanie. Another girl who is pregnant tried to justify going to the wedding. They are obviously ignoring the articles about pregnant women and babies dying from covid 19.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How long is she planning on living at her inlaws then? She's just bought a new car so I'm assuming a house deposit isn't on her mind lol

Reactions: 5
She is definitely watching tattle because not long after you posted this she replied to her. That person was brave because two of Melanie's followers decided to bring up that girls grammar to try and prove some point. She didn't even say anything nasty to Melanie. those girls and Melanie's reply was a complete over reaction I felt bad for her. That girl even explained that she is dyslexic and how it was wrong to use her disability and they still went at her trying to twist words all in the defense of saint Melanie. Another girl who is pregnant tried to justify going to the wedding. They are obviously ignoring the articles about pregnant women and babies dying from covid 19.
Make no mistake or be under any illusions about manipulative Melanie.

She seen that more and more people were coming to tattle and exposing her for who she really is, that Melanie done the only thing Melanie could do- lie about DM's and manipulate her audience into thinking she receives abuse on motherhood.... That's psycho. Playing the victim card to get attention and get her pre pubescent teens to rally support.

If Melanie didn't do the things she's been exposed for do you actually think she would waste her time trying to clarify it and bring it up constantly how trolls say she's this and that- most influencers wouldn't be assed.

She's highly manipulative and noticed the sympathy Raw beauty kristi was receiving and hopped on the bandwagon with a similar post. Difference with Raw beauty is she didn't constantly mute POC, raw beauty kristi didn't self diagnose PCOS or refer to herself as an essential service provider. Raw beauty kristi didn't take a paid sponsorship on being high risk and then flout guidelines. Raw beauty kristi also isnt attending weddings and getting her nails done mid pandemic while pregnant. Raw beauty kristi didn't set up a troll account to comment compliments under her own posts and talk down to POC.....So that's maybe why people have taken such an issue with Melanies utter stupidity and her high key manipulation.

I felt very sorry for that girl- everyone on here has gathered Melanies bully ways. She allowed them to verbally abuse that girl. Also we all know here how Melanie views people with disabilities as less than. So no surprises there.

I wish YouTubers that had negative dealings with her would speak up on tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was fine for her to bleat on about being at increased risk due to pregnancy when she was doing an ad for dove soap...

Now how dare anyone say a third trimester pregnant woman shouldn’t go to a wedding in a country where the minister of health has said that a second wave could happen
You can’t have a second wave if you’re not over the first 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Could she make it more obvious that she's obsessed with tattle...trying to clear her name because she constantly got caught trolling herself for years.

Waiting for Milo to attack her comment section 👀

This proves that she lurks on here. She might even have some loyal creepy follower send her screenshots of everything. Hi Melanie! It's a worry that you are on here so much. It'd be a little more normal if you admitted that you lurked on here but no you insist you don't. Where's Milo gone?

Funny how now she hates Shane Dawson...

I also think it is hillarious that Melanie's mum is part of an MLM.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This proves that she lurks on here. She might even have some loyal creepy follower send her screenshots of everything. Hi Melanie! It's a worry that you are on here so much. It'd be a little more normal if you admitted that you lurked on here but no you insist you don't. Where's Milo gone?

Funny how now she hates Shane Dawson...

I also think it is hillarious that Melanie's mum is part of an MLM.
Pushing aside the fact that she uses that Milo account for trolling anyone that disagrees with her....... She actually uses her OWN FAKE ACCOUNT to tell herself she's beautiful, has great boobs etc. I mean.... 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pushing aside the fact that she uses that Milo account for trolling anyone that disagrees with her....... She actually uses her OWN FAKE ACCOUNT to tell herself she's beautiful, has great boobs etc. I mean.... 🤦‍♀️
aaaaaand its a fake account with blm in name and breonna taylor as the profile photo. Why Melanie, why.

• Angry
aaaaaand its a fake account with blm in name and breonna taylor as the profile photo. Why Melanie, why.

Her account was originally milliondreams- I called her out on tattle for using that sock puppet account for attacking POC under her cancel culture post.... literally a day or two later she changed the account name and photo to Breonna Taylor and the handle to MiloBLM (proof she lurks here)..... I attached screenshots of the original account with proof she changed names to fly under the radar. I don't know if you seen those? A few pages back.

She's using breonna and MiloBLM in case she gets called out for being racist she can revert to claiming she never behaved racist as she has BLM and breonna in title... She's actively trying to pass that account off as a POC to justify how she spoke down to people on her cancel culture post using her fake account

• Heart
Her account was originally milliondreams- I called her out on tattle for using that sock puppet account for attacking POC under her cancel culture post.... literally a day or two later she changed the account name and photo to Breonna Taylor and the handle to MiloBLM (proof she lurks here)..... I attached screenshots of the original account with proof she changed names to fly under the radar. I don't know if you seen those? A few pages back.

She's using breonna and MiloBLM in case she gets called out for being racist she can revert to claiming she never behaved racist as she has BLM and breonna in title... She's actively trying to pass that account off as a POC to justify how she spoke down to people on her cancel culture post using her fake account
yeah ive seen the history. It’s just so inappropriate of her to use that picture. She has no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Found this gem... obviously she put her foot down on paying rent in the MIL's attic. Also she mentioned getting a grant for a house charger for the new car..... But she doesn't have a house to install said charger... planning on staying kaput rent free in the in laws for a long time 😂

She's trying to slowly phase Milo out so people don't draw comparisons .. a few comments here and there.. @neens113 nail on head. 😚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
She really must have serious mental problems if she’s created a fake account and is talking to herself from it, it’s just not normal at all lmao

Reactions: 10
Loveisloveislove92 and milliondreams401 walked so MiloBLM could run 😂

From my digging it appears that before million dreams and Milo were birthed- love is love92 was the OG sock puppet account of choice- appears miss Melanie has changed her account name and profile on numerous occasions... wonder why 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

From my digging it appears that before million dreams and Milo were birthed- love is love92 was the OG sock puppet account of choice- appears miss Melanie has changed her account name and profile on numerous occasions... wonder why 🤣
Gosh she really is her own biggest fan, isn't she? :sick:

• Haha

I saw this before!! And I was soooo confused that moment, like "who is she talking to????
@Dearreader , thanks so much for this. I thought it was just an effect of Panadol 😄😆😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.