It Galz Lindsay & Jenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounded like Laura wasn’t banking on jimmy asking for a paternity. how weird saying to a one night stand or one weekend stand I can’t have kids so don’t use anything...like hello what about diseases it was a quick shag would you not be more careful.
and knowing that there was a chance he may not be the dad doing that big sister T-shirt thing sounded like she wanted insta fame through Lindsay. I feel so sorry for the two of them. she said have the balls to apologise publicly. To be fair to liz she thought he was As well. she shouldn’t be getting into people’s business but it seemed like she was sticking up for a mate there.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if liz will take a lesson from this whole thing. Also, another man has missed out on meeting his baby because apparently the child was defo Jimmy's 😒

Reactions: 7
That's not the way you stick up for a mate. Maybe when you're 19 you love the drama but not at 45. Liz did it because she is a troublemaker. Yes, Laura told her whatever she told her but if they were that good friends she might have told her she shagged a few men and wasn't sure who the father was. Laura appeared to want to take the high road and lindsay and Jimmy looked like the bad guys. If just goes to show how devious and manipulative people can be and how easily fooled we are.

Reactions: 15
Seems Lindsay had a little house party last night. The thing that worries me about Lindsay and her crew having house parties is they seem to have this uncontrollable desire to practically lick and rub off eachother when they're drinking...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems Lindsay had a little house party last night. The thing that worries me about Lindsay and her crew having house parties is they seem to have this uncontrollable desire to practically lick and rub off eachother when they're drinking...
The uncontrollable urge to post about it is mad. Sad acts.

Reactions: 3
Not a word. The guilty party is always the silent one.
In fairness what can your one Laura say. She looks like a complete psycho now. Her following actually jumped up about 1k last week 🙄
I’m surprised Liz hasn’t addressed it though. She obviously had no reason not to believe her friend that Jimmy was the father. Hard to admit when you’re wrong but she should have held her hands up. At the end of the day, she was also sold a heap of lies by this Laura girl and (be it wrong or not) publicly went to bat for her. Pretty embarrassing all round

Reactions: 6
In fairness what can your one Laura say. She looks like a complete psycho now. Her following actually jumped up about 1k last week 🙄
I’m surprised Liz hasn’t addressed it though. She obviously had no reason not to believe her friend that Jimmy was the father. Hard to admit when you’re wrong but she should have held her hands up. At the end of the day, she was also sold a heap of lies by this Laura girl and (be it wrong or not) publicly went to bat for her. Pretty embarrassing all round
there’s believing your friend and then there’s the way Liz went on though. Xx

Reactions: 7
There was a post on galz last week I think about lindsays response and liz commented on that

there’s believing your friend and then there’s the way Liz went on though. Xx
Oh I know and believe me I’m not defending that at all! She should have just held her hands up and acknowledged she was in the wrong

There was a post on galz last week I think about lindsays response and liz commented on that
Any screenshots? Did she comment on the page or on her own stories?

Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]

I can't find it atm but it was a post on galz about lindsays response to the DNA result and Liz commented on that. I'll try find it later but it might be deleted. It was galz who snap fb page

I can't find it atm but it was a post on galz about lindsays response to the DNA result and Liz commented on that. I'll try find it later but it might be deleted. It was galz who snap fb page
[/QUOTE]
I had a quick look and couldnt find it!

I know it’s probably been said before but I was honestly shocked he wasn’t the further I thought the child was the image of him 🙈

Can anyone recap with the gist of Liz’s response to it was?
I've tried searching for it and it's not there any more but basically she was saying how awful it was that Laura was called names, nothing apologetic or anything like that anyway.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.