It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love L on her own!

I'm also surprised people even knew who that girl was, I've had more interesting chats on work Teams calls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Side note - Daddy Pete would get it 🤰
Ah hun no cmon 😂 😂

I love L on her own!

I'm also surprised people even knew who that girl was, I've had more interesting chats on work Teams calls.
Actually on a side note (I still havnt listened to the pod).... Did she talk about 'modelling' for AA? Because back in the day her and Lauren tried their HARDEST to get noticed by AA and went so far as to get Andrew Nuding to take pics of them that they'd both send off to them to try and get noticed. They used a few of Laurens pics on the AA Dublin insta but that was about it lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She spoke about getting Lauren’s photo to be used for a campaign and that it was in NY as well. I loved the American Apparel shop back in the day so liked hearing them reminiscing. LL is definitely a more positive and grown up it galz and L is so good at interviewing people.

Reactions: 2
That whole curated ship has sailed too, instagrams kind of gone back to showing personality. Her engagement is so bad because her photos are so boring. Her reels are very cringey I just imagine her setting up a tripod and then walking passed it slow motion lol
Just checked her reels, such minimal engagement. Literally 8 likes on the most recent!!!! That’s insane.

Reactions: 3
She spoke about getting Lauren’s photo to be used for a campaign and that it was in NY as well. I loved the American Apparel shop back in the day so liked hearing them reminiscing. LL is definitely a more positive and grown up it galz and L is so good at interviewing people.
As far as I remember those pics of Lauren weren’t used for a campaign, they put one of them that she had a silver dress on in on a sandwich board advertisement outside one of the shops in ny and then in the Dublin shop to advertise a shopping night she did. I went to that event there was a small discount on the night which was great but it was pretty dead tbh. Still pretty cool for that to happen but she never featured properly on the website for the amount of trying she did. She looked great in the pics I never got why she wasn’t all over the website considered a pics of one of the other Irish girls were used. I honestly miss that whole era and the shop it was some time to be alive in dublin.

Just checked her reels, such minimal engagement. Literally 8 likes on the most recent!!!! That’s insane.
I hate even commenting on them coz her little girl is in them and they’re nice videos to have as a parent and it’s a cute idea BUT content wise they’re super cringey to me. The one of her walking slow mo in the dress and heels is not it.

Those reels 🤯 that must be some form of modern ironic humour or something cos it cant be serious.
The one getting the milk in aldi no I can't 🙊

• Haha
Totally agree - L is really listening to her audience and taking suggestions and comments on board. Whereas J takes everything as criticism and is quite defensive.
Jenny cannot handle even constructive criticism. See the way the tide is turning here with people liking Lindsay again? That will eat away at J and coupled with the dropping numbers and Ls numbers going up we’ll start seeing Jenny slowly unravel. You can see the cracks already if you’re looking out for them.

Reactions: 5
Jenny cannot handle even constructive criticism. See the way the tide is turning here with people liking Lindsay again? That will eat away at J and coupled with the dropping numbers and Ls numbers going up we’ll start seeing Jenny slowly unravel. You can see the cracks already if you’re looking out for them.
I honestly thought red room would be some sort of awakening for Jenny and she’d get cooler or more edgy but instead we’ve got blazers, skin care routines, hauls and influencer events. Harley Davidson boots and Levi shorts 2014 Jenny would be furious ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those reels 🤯 that must be some form of modern ironic humour or something cos it cant be serious.
The one getting the milk in aldi no I can't 🙊
I cannot with the Aldi reels ahahahah. Also I feel she came across so arrogant on the pod when she said that she wears every single trend ages before it becomes 'cool' therefore people don't really 'get her'

• Haha
I find it a bit tiring hearing Lindsay describe any failed relationships in her life as abusive - maybe the most recent relationship was abusive but she seems to go into ultimate victim mode after a fall out. Sounds like she’s seeing someone new now and of course no one has ever treated her this way etc etc - the same thing she said about the last man. As Lauren said- the common denominator in these toxic relationships is her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it a bit tiring hearing Lindsay describe any failed relationships in her life as abusive - maybe the most recent relationship was abusive but she seems to go into ultimate victim mode after a fall out. Sounds like she’s seeing someone new now and of course no one has ever treated her this way etc etc - the same thing she said about the last man. As Lauren said- the common denominator in these toxic relationships is her
She's not seeing someone already is she? Haha I don't think I can go through this saga again as a listener. Imagine being her friend haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's not seeing someone already is she? Haha I don't think I can go through this saga again as a listener. Imagine being her friend haha!
That’s how I took it- she said something about in her current situation he asks everytime before they have sex if she wants to and she’s never had that before and she really appreciates it

Reactions: 5
Do you know the Federal Government doesn't track the number of missing Red Room subscribers?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot with the Aldi reels ahahahah. Also I feel she came across so arrogant on the pod when she said that she wears every single trend ages before it becomes 'cool' therefore people don't really 'get her'
She did not say that ahaha oh my god tone it down hun. How pretentious 😂😂 wearing only beige is not a Trend

• Haha
Ah hun no cmon 😂 😂

Actually on a side note (I still havnt listened to the pod).... Did she talk about 'modelling' for AA? Because back in the day her and Lauren tried their HARDEST to get noticed by AA and went so far as to get Andrew Nuding to take pics of them that they'd both send off to them to try and get noticed. They used a few of Laurens pics on the AA Dublin insta but that was about it lol
Reading this as a recovering alcoholic, I was v confused why anyone would want to model for AA.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jenny's doing so much on insta in the last 24hrs. Fair play to her the quality of stuff and the branding she does is always a really high standard. It's just the content that is repetitive and nothing new. She should be marketing the tit out of red room. Her strength lies there. She could probably keep numbers high if she continued marketing like she did for the launch. She'd still be losing the same amount each month but could keep recruitment up I'd say, she's very good at that.

Oh L 😪 why does it always have to be a man that "heals" her.
I don't get how she could do it again. Is her heart not in pieces like 🤣

I really liked Jenny's Love Island youtube vid. As for Lindsay finding another man to cure her. Gal, go to feckin therapy. I say that with so much love.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.