Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryMotel

I see Roz has one too, Jenny has always been unable to help herself throwing jabs like that. Like most people wouldn’t mention the fridge if your fiancés best friend has one and you have no actual experience of it being shite.
I grew up with Jenny, I mean we met as kids - I remember inviting her over to my house after school one day and as we sat in my kitchen having dinner I saw her side eyeing my mam's SMEG fridge. I thought nothing of it at first, but the next day in school she kept making all these sly jabs at me like 'Oh my lunch is so cold today, I bet that wouldn't be the case if I had a SMEG fridge!' and then laughing in a snide way. I didn't really understand why she was suddenly being so condescending and talking down to me but I gave her the benefit of the doubt - she was my friend after all .....Or was she just cosplaying as my friend?

The next day at school Jenny wasn't in and I got talking to a group of cool indie girls from my class. I asked their advice and they actually told me that they too used to be friends with Jenny, but it turned out that one by one she had also made snarky remarks about their SMEG fridges too!

One of the girls even said she had brought Jenny to her sister's engagement party in their house, and as soon as Jenny noticed they had a SMEG fridge in their kitchen Jenny had tapped a champagne glass with a spoon to get everyone's attention and then announced that she was happy for the couple and all but their fridge was shite. Another girl had asked Jenny to contribute to her zine, and on publication day Jenny produced an 1000 word hit piece on SMEG fridges. It utterly destroyed the vibe of the zine. They knew at that moment they could never be friends with her. They told me I was actually her only friend in the class.

I knew what I had to do. When Jenny was back in school the next day I told her I couldn't take her throwing jabs at SMEG appliances anymore and I was ending our friendship for good.

They say to this day she still has no friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Ratsout

VIP Member
Her Smeg kettle literally broke and she told us that she shouldn’t have gone for style over substance. Have a genuine review of a product and told us to just go for the oul cheap reliable product. something a lot of people complain about influencers doing is not giving negative reviews but when one does, it HAS to have a hidden meaning ? Lads yous are absolutely REACHING if you think J is using her broken kettle as an excuse to shade L having a Smeg fridge 😂

Reactions: 31

taponthedoor

How does Lindsay not understand she is liable for the money? L and J were co-owners of the ItGalz business. L wanted to continue the business and the ItGalz brand, so she agreed to buy J out with $XX amount that would equate to what J would have earned in a year, right? And Lindsay hasn't paid that at all. Regardless of how little ItGalz made or if it failed, Lindsay would still owe J the money in buying her out. Just because any business fails, you can't just be like "well it made no money so I just want to move on." No girl, you agreed to buy her out so she is still owed that. Businesses fail all of the time, just because the co-owners were friends does not influence a business contract. Honestly, it has nothing to do with whatever happened within their friendship (although god I'd love to know lol). What's Jenny supposed to say? "Ah, it's OK, even though you agreed to buy me out of a business we created together over years and promised to pay me rightly for that... you know it's no problem. You continued to try to run ItGalz and failed and ran it into the ground and lost money, but no biggie." L could have been wildly successful solo, but she made a mess of it.

Lindsay seems to think it was just a flippant silly podcast where she just talked to her co-host (also owner!), but it actually did make loads of money and it was a booming business. That's why she's liable to the contract she signed. She says she wants to just move on and move on and have it all solved like its a T-shirt you borrowed from a friend and lost on a night out or something. Like she thinks signing a business contract is insignificant and she can just brush it off because she failed and she should be forgiven because they were friends and she has kids and it's just a podcast. If you co-owed a coffeeshop and agreed to buy it out in your name only, then you made shit coffee and lost all your customers... you still owe the money promised in the buyout or you face real consequences. Like lawsuits and bankruptcy! There's no "oopsie, sorry, it didn't go well, but we're all good now" in business. Say they made easy $14k a month, so $7k to each. That's a decent $84k (yearly salary) that J would be owed. I mean... that's not a sum to laugh at and I would definitely want that money if I was in J's place.

Did Lindsay have noooo consultation before she signed that contact? No accountants or lawyers to look it over? Surely someone would have told her that it would be a VERY ambitious thing to agree to and proceed with caution. I feel for her truly and she does sound hopeless. It absolutely sucks too with her car now... the world is kicking her while she's down. But I am baffled that she can't understand how she's liable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

CherryMotel

I 100% think Shauna and Lindsay should set up a free, Spotify podcast and be totally unafraid of getting cancelled. They'd get so much exposure and I'd say they'd shoot to the top of the charts!
L could promote Lipstick Lessons on it too.
Absolutely! And when the friendship between them invariably goes to shit and there's a super toxic fallout this thread will finally come alive again! 💃 People will talk about how condescending Shauna was to Lindsay and also accuse Shauna's fella of leaving his AirPods at a session. Also we'll discuss at length about how Shauna has no friends. I can't wait galz.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
0BA3233F-CA16-4AB7-8D03-0CB982F77235.png
1D0E9ACC-06A4-49D5-8D6F-19F8AC65C491.png

I must be due my period because the fact that the girls both posted photos of the moon made me a bit sad for them both looking at the sunset and not being pals any more. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lolilolz

skipped through most of the vlog I just can’t engage with J marching around Paris talking into her camera. Jack looked put off to me. The outfits 🤮 the sunglasses she’s so try hard and conceited.
Your constant “ Praise Lindsay, Shit on Jenny” seems very familiar. Any chance you know @russj ?

You conveniently created this account the same day that account was last active…
👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Finstavibes

Just thinking that the it galz walked so MTGM & Hold my drink could run. The galz were doing shows & festivals long before the likes of joanne / vogue & ellie / charleen. I love their pods dont get me wrong, just funny to think how good the it galz were doing back in the day

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Y’all we do have to admit that L is so much cooler than J. She’s always been authentic and something different. J is such a fucking sell out and it makes it even worse that she ripped the absolute piss out of influencers for literal years. And let’s be real, she won an award for a marketing campaign that her fella organised because he knows people in the industry, all she did was pose in front of the camera, I doubt she even came up with the concept apart from the name of the pod. She also used all of his connections in the influencer industry as well. She used to slag the absolute shit out of Roz & Suzanne Jackson. It’s actually so embarrassing for her. And the fact that L said J used to say she was not allowed to prioritise her bfs because it was sad and stupid and then the min J got with Evan she was bringing him everywhere even though she used to give out to L for doing similar. Anyway so so fake. I’m ranting but que people hopping on the defence and accusing me of being L 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
"L is so much cooler than J" - are you 12?

"J only won the award cos of her fella" - gurl she used work in marketing, I'm absolutely sure Evan helped loads alright, but thats how adult relationships work.

Your commentary above is so cringe... if you think being "cooler" is what matters in life it would be worth rethinkiing that.

• Heart
  • Angry

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Hilarious cos Jenny's marketing campaign advertised RR as something it totally isn't 🤭. Implied it was subversive etc.

Reactions: 23

Emilyinparis20

I see Roz has one too, Jenny has always been unable to help herself throwing jabs like that. Like most people wouldn’t mention the fridge if your fiancés best friend has one and you have no actual experience of it being shite.
Extreme reaching here - like a person cant complain about a brand they’ve had a bad experience with without it being an attack on everyone who uses that brand??! Like it’s a fridge, i doubt roz would be deeply upset Jenny said she heard it’s shite! And it’s hardly a dig at Lindsey either?!

Last edited:

Lolilolz

Y’all we do have to admit that L is so much cooler than J. She’s always been authentic and something different. J is such a fucking sell out and it makes it even worse that she ripped the absolute piss out of influencers for literal years. And let’s be real, she won an award for a marketing campaign that her fella organised because he knows people in the industry, all she did was pose in front of the camera, I doubt she even came up with the concept apart from the name of the pod. She also used all of his connections in the influencer industry as well. She used to slag the absolute shit out of Roz & Suzanne Jackson. It’s actually so embarrassing for her. And the fact that L said J used to say she was not allowed to prioritise her bfs because it was sad and stupid and then the min J got with Evan she was bringing him everywhere even though she used to give out to L for doing similar. Anyway so so fake. I’m ranting but que people hopping on the defence and accusing me of being L 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Lindsay might be “cooler”
But she’s never had a single form of work ethic in her life. At least J doesn’t act like a privileged self centered child at the ripe aul age of 35.
And remember, you may not like Evan, but he stuck by J, wtf has Lindsay got to come home to every night? The kids she pawns off to the next fool so she can go session with Kneevo and versatile ? She’s so cool.

I’ve yet to see multiple profiles from J coming on here to shit on L, even during the whole split I’ve yet to see any obvious pages from camp J, it was always just XGalz & people form the It Galz community, but it’s very clear L’s sisters, Shauna, Pete & whoever else she’s able to tap in are on here fighting her battles for her. She’s so cool.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
How is she getting so much publicity!?
There's absolutely riveting pods out there that don't get half the exposure she gets!
It’s just the media connections that she has aside from Evan. Along with the Watcher being popular atm. It’s all about who you know in Ireland. You’ll get on telly if you know someone even if there is more interesting people out there. RTE and VMT have the same carousel of dickheads every few weeks

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
I don’t think we can expect constant goss from LL or J’s vlogs etc. I enjoy LL when it’s chatty and an easy listen. Keeps me company during lunch or when I’m cleaning. I remember happened with it galz too. Them saying people can’t expect non stop goss and juice. Funny L said about Evan being rude. In the vlogs I’ve seen him in he does come across very unpleasant.
He's pissed off because he left his headphones in someone's smeg fridge!!

• Haha

Lolilolz

J's sly digs in about L's Smeg fridge and how they a waste of money and breaking all the time 🤣🤣🤣
That’s a reach😅 No mention of the sly digs from L talking about who would win in a scrap between her & J, or Shauna saying “It Galz” not even 5 mins into the Pod … It’s been a year now, & L STILL blatantly drags J’s name every opportunity she gets, and J can’t even mention overpriced shite kitchen appliances.

Reactions: 22