It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick Recap:

- RedRoom subscribers are dropping - the content is not for everyone and the pod has long lost its initial buzz when it started
- The general consensus for Lipstick Lessons is that the content is good so far and L has been consistent with it
- Around a year on from the It Galz split, we are still no closer to fully knowing what happened and whether or not a lawsuit is actually happening
- At time of posting, RedRoom has 970 subscribers, while Lipstick Lessons has 480

Reactions: 5
To continue from the last post! I don’t think Lindsay saying red room was snarky at all, was purely because her guest mentioned a conspiracy

Reactions: 10
The passive aggression of J towards her audience on her latest live stream is shocking. Nobody had posted anything in the chat box a few mins into it and she was like "youre not a chatty bunch tonight, so I'm going to assume the sound is okay, but if its not, and none of you say anything to me, it's your own damn fault" like miss gurlllll

• Wow
Reactions: 14
To continue from the last post! I don’t think Lindsay saying red room was snarky at all, was purely because her guest mentioned a conspiracy
I think Lindsay knows what she's doing when she references Red Room 🙃

Edit to add: An intentional reference to your ex co-host's solo pod is a loaded reference no matter how jokey you were. If you left it in past the edit stage it's there for some kind of reaction. And judging by the posters here some people lived for the shade which is likely what she wanted.
Like I said I'd find it really lame if Jenny decided to reference Lipstick Lessons in a vlog or pod.. just why?
L is naturally witty and I don't think she needs to resort to obvious snark so when she does it anyway just makes her look a little unprofessional.

I saw in J's stories she said she'd be up for doing a more light hearted pod but she'd want to do it with a co-host. Depending on the co host I'd be waaaay more interested in that than Red Room!

Last edited:
The passive aggression of J towards her audience on her latest live stream is shocking. Nobody had posted anything in the chat box a few mins into it and she was like "youre not a chatty bunch tonight, so I'm going to assume the sound is okay, but if its not, and none of you say anything to me, it's your own damn fault" like miss gurlllll
Jenny likes her audience until she doesn’t like her audience 😂
She gives out to the class all the time, I find it so funny when she does it

Reactions: 12
Yeah was so surprised at this! it’s quite awkward pointing it out more than once too. About half an hour in she says the same again ‘god you guys are quiet tonight’ I’m sure most people listen as an audio rather than watch her live with video.

Reactions: 4
Yeah was so surprised at this! it’s quite awkward pointing it out more than once too. About half an hour in she says the same again ‘god you guys are quiet tonight’ I’m sure most people listen as an audio rather than watch her live with video.
She clearly can’t engage an audience then because when L goes live she’s telling random stories, that lead to questions that lead to more interaction

Reactions: 8
Jenny has definitely read here and tried to make it sound less Wikipedia! The last couple she’s put background eerie music and tried less of a monotone voice.

I was tempted to sign back up for RedRoom but reading this has put me off.
I liked the lives for how easy going they were but now I'm reminded of the times it was awkward between her and Evan just generally pissed at he audience.

Reactions: 1
Lol that doesn’t surprise me. J can come across as so snarky sometimes. But hey, we all have our off days so imma try not to judge her too much.
Edit: who am I kidding, I can’t help but judge her a bit. I tried!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Spoken poetry about her struggles in poverty despite growing up in Howth, attending a fee paying school and now making about 5k a month from AdSense on YouTube
Not to mention being the daughter of RTE broadcaster & journalist Sean Moncrieff

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Spoken poetry about her struggles in poverty despite growing up in Howth, attending a fee paying school and now making about 5k a month from AdSense on YouTube
And let's not forget her flexing on making €10k in her first 2 weeks on onlyfans.

What was KeeMon and It Galz beef about? I remember them falling out after Keelin was on the pod but not sure why?

Reactions: 1
What was KeeMon and It Galz beef about? I remember them falling out after Keelin was on the pod but not sure why?
Keemon shaded them on her pod but I can't remember what she said. She eventually deleted the ep. I think they were especially disappointed since they had Keemon on Itgalz so it was a bit of a kick in the teeth.

But the bullet and subscribed to LL and binged all the eps at the weekend. Loving it so far and pleased L has been consistent with it. Good mix of easy flowing conversation, gossip and at times I found myself laughing out loud.

Never subscribed to RR as it’s not my thing and enjoyed Jenny’s vlogs at first but the initial intrigue has worn off. Hadn’t watched them in a few weeks and threw the latest one on today. 15 mins of her talking in her car. Kept skipping to see if it would get more interesting but I think she just doesn’t engage me the way L does.

Thanks tattlers for encouraging me to sign up to LL I wouldn’t have if I hadn’t been snooping on here 🙊

But the bullet and subscribed to LL and binged all the eps at the weekend. Loving it so far and pleased L has been consistent with it. Good mix of easy flowing conversation, gossip and at times I found myself laughing out loud.

Never subscribed to RR as it’s not my thing and enjoyed Jenny’s vlogs at first but the initial intrigue has worn off. Hadn’t watched them in a few weeks and threw the latest one on today. 15 mins of her talking in her car. Kept skipping to see if it would get more interesting but I think she just doesn’t engage me the way L does.

Thanks tattlers for encouraging me to sign up to LL I wouldn’t have if I hadn’t been snooping on here 🙊
I find myself looking forward to Wednesdays for new episodes of LL. She is really doing brilliantly so far 🥰
Wish L did a vlog too, or even was on insta stories/live a bit more.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.