It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so bad!! I would seriously recommend going elsewhere girls or making your own.
His shite was full of spice lol had people either pulling their hair out or doing absolutely nothing

I liked todays episode. Thought it was nice to get a softer spoken guest on not the usual it galz style girl. Sound wasn’t good at all but she said she’d put out another episode on Fri to make up for it. Liked the conversation about a more natural outlook to beauty and accepting yourself. J really is doing the most on IG post split. Wish L would up her game on insta. I miss her lives and stories.
Kellie def got that ep through Lauren (they used to be joined at the hip). Kind of boring to me for her to be picking from the same generic pool of people in Dublin, would love to see another random left field guest

Reactions: 3
Kellie def got that ep through Lauren (they used to be joined at the hip). Kind of boring to me for her to be picking from the same generic pool of people in Dublin, would love to see another random left field guest
Agree! I'd love either of them to get Hope Adventure on. Love her insta stories and she seems to have led such an interesting life. I want to hear about her experience not only as a sex worker in Ireland, but what keeps bringing her back to Ireland.

Reactions: 2
Yeah would be great if she got more of her life story out rather than talk about Lauren, American apparel and the ‘chemicals’ that might damage us in products when they don’t know how they work. Let’s see if she actually puts up the extra episode.

I have to say I really love how Lindsay has transitioned it Galz into a more grown up version. I honestly don’t think it could have been done if Jenny stayed- she seemed to want to take it down a very American style not personal route. I love how lipstick lessons is like it Galz for women

Reactions: 11
I think I’ll sign up to listen to this Kellie episode (and the backlog)… came across Kellies page a while ago and I’ve been so curious about her 🫣 she makes herself seem quite well off, or is that just the aesthetic?

I think I’ll sign up to listen to this Kellie episode (and the backlog)… came across Kellies page a while ago and I’ve been so curious about her 🫣 she makes herself seem quite well off, or is that just the aesthetic?
It’s all an act and the ultimate aesthetic and always has been she’s far from well off. I don’t mean that in a mean way but she had mad notions and was an absolute KNOB back in the day before and after she worked in AA. She’s from around santry direction, used to go out with simon Cullen who broke up with her for aisling kavanagh the designer, not sure they’re together now tho. Her contents always been mad cringey, she constantly deletes her entire feed and changes her name from one to another. She’s the human embodiment of ‘big things coming’ lol.

Reactions: 3
Agree! I'd love either of them to get Hope Adventure on. Love her insta stories and she seems to have led such an interesting life. I want to hear about her experience not only as a sex worker in Ireland, but what keeps bringing her back to Ireland.
love her and her insta so that would be a great ep for L, but it really feels like shes been going down the anti sex work route lately. She always brings it up with guests too like that older woman Anna and with Chloe as well

Reactions: 5
It’s all an act and the ultimate aesthetic and always has been she’s far from well off. I don’t mean that in a mean way but she had mad notions and was an absolute KNOB back in the day before and after she worked in AA. She’s from around santry direction, used to go out with simon Cullen who broke up with her for aisling kavanagh the designer, not sure they’re together now tho. Her contents always been mad cringey, she constantly deletes her entire feed and changes her name from one to another. She’s the human embodiment of ‘big things coming’ lol.
I thought as much!! Love her sense of style tbh but yes I’ve noticed she’s always deleting stuff, ‘re-designing’ her insta. If you didn’t know her, she definitely gives off the vibe she doesn’t need to work etc.

Reactions: 1
I thought as much!! Love her sense of style tbh but yes I’ve noticed she’s always deleting stuff, ‘re-designing’ her insta. If you didn’t know her, she definitely gives off the vibe she doesn’t need to work etc.
I’ve always found the fact she didn’t really work outside very odd retail jobs for only months at a time mad because I can tell u now she ABSOLUTELY has to work. I was shocked when I found out she was preg too because after the Simon thing she was dead silent about lads in general. Not saying every relationship has to be plastered on social media or anyone has the right to that info but was fairly shocked she was having a baby because she was trying really really hard to make it as a street wear/sports wear influencer. There’s been a big drop in her followers over the years too which I’d say she’s mad over.

surprised how that guest talked about herself/ not being invited to events etc- she has less followers than a lot of normal people? I wouldn’t expect an invite to a blogger event with such a small following either ? Maybe I’m missing her popularity because I wasn’t familiar with her before the podcast

I get your point but theres a part of me that so obsessed with Jennys skin ... if i was just a tiny bit more stupid id add be buying everything she mentions!
I think I find it more funny because of how J and L went on about people putting up their skincare routines and it’s like, who asked!? I agree though, her skin is looking good.

Do you hear L now abbout skincare? It's so funny. She's basically like "if I wash my face and lash on a bit of moisturiser I'm grand". So different than before. I'm so fed up of the 88 step skincare everyone has. Could never be me.

Reactions: 7
Lindsay handling critism like a champ and putting out another ep on Friday, go queen! Love that growth, whereas J is getting more snarky on lives and snappy to feedback.

Reactions: 16
Lindsay handling critism like a champ and putting out another ep on Friday, go queen! Love that growth, whereas J is getting more snarky on lives and snappy to feedback.
Totally agree - L is really listening to her audience and taking suggestions and comments on board. Whereas J takes everything as criticism and is quite defensive.

Reactions: 6
surprised how that guest talked about herself/ not being invited to events etc- she has less followers than a lot of normal people? I wouldn’t expect an invite to a blogger event with such a small following either ? Maybe I’m missing her popularity because I wasn’t familiar with her before the podcast
She had a very quick big jump at some point from 1.5 k over 4K I assumed they were bought followers coz you’d notice she’d get very few likes and comments for someone with a few thousand. She was never even close to being in the so called influencer space in dub at the time but DEF had big notions that she was. Havnt listened to the pod but GAS her expecting to be invited to anything even Lauren only got invited to bits and pieces. Even at her peak when everyone was OBSESSED with Lauren and her tumblr Kellie was just known by association. Her style changed too frequently for her to gain a proper following, she always soaked up the personality of whoever she hung out with. she did the AA thing when it was popular, then an insta girl phase, then when she was with Simon got mad into stone island and street wear stuff, then went through her Emily Oberg/Sporty and Rich and sneakers phase and now has changed again. Your head would be spinning you’d have no idea who she is haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had a very quick big jump at some point from 1.5 k over 4K I assumed they were bought followers coz you’d notice she’d get very few likes and comments for someone with a few thousand. She was never even close to being in the so called influencer space in dub at the time but DEF had big notions that she was. Havnt listened to the pod but GAS her expecting to be invited to anything even Lauren only got invited to bits and pieces. Even at her peak when everyone was OBSESSED with Lauren and her tumblr Kellie was just known by association. Her style changed too frequently for her to gain a proper following, she always soaked up the personality of whoever she hung out with. she did the AA thing when it was popular, then an insta girl phase, then when she was with Simon got mad into stone island and street wear stuff, then went through her Emily Oberg/Sporty and Rich and sneakers phase and now has changed again. Your head would be spinning you’d have no idea who she is haha
Literally never heard of her before yesterday but on a side note - her insta really gives me the ick. Like the absolute effort of curating every picture to match her feed perfectly - so boring. I see no enjoyment in scrolling through a feed where every fourth pic is water/clouds/cotton wool. Its so try hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Literally never heard of her before yesterday but on a side note - her insta really gives me the ick. Like the absolute effort of curating every picture to match her feed perfectly - so boring. I see no enjoyment in scrolling through a feed where every fourth pic is water/clouds/cotton wool. Its so try hard.
That whole curated ship has sailed too, instagrams kind of gone back to showing personality. Her engagement is so bad because her photos are so boring. Her reels are very cringey I just imagine her setting up a tripod and then walking passed it slow motion lol

Reactions: 4
Surprised how much interest there is on here re Kellie! I’ve never followed her or knew anything about her but thought she came across well on the pod. She’s definitely a niche follow. The whole aesthetic wouldn’t be to my taste. Wonder if L will put out a pod tomorrow like she said 👀

I love L chatting away about life updates in her solo pods I must say. Feel like she doesn’t do a lot of them because they don’t get received well on here. Am I the only one who loves L on her own? I love the guests as well but find L so funny on her own too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.