It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’all we do have to admit that L is so much cooler than J. She’s always been authentic and something different. J is such a bleeping sell out and it makes it even worse that she ripped the absolute piss out of influencers for literal years. And let’s be real, she won an award for a marketing campaign that her fella organised because he knows people in the industry, all she did was pose in front of the camera, I doubt she even came up with the concept apart from the name of the pod. She also used all of his connections in the influencer industry as well. She used to slag the absolute tit out of Roz & Suzanne Jackson. It’s actually so embarrassing for her. And the fact that L said J used to say she was not allowed to prioritise her bfs because it was sad and stupid and then the min J got with Evan she was bringing him everywhere even though she used to give out to L for doing similar. Anyway so so fake. I’m ranting but que people hopping on the defence and accusing me of being L 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Y’all we do have to admit that L is so much cooler than J. She’s always been authentic and something different. J is such a bleeping sell out and it makes it even worse that she ripped the absolute piss out of influencers for literal years. And let’s be real, she won an award for a marketing campaign that her fella organised because he knows people in the industry, all she did was pose in front of the camera, I doubt she even came up with the concept apart from the name of the pod. She also used all of his connections in the influencer industry as well. She used to slag the absolute tit out of Roz & Suzanne Jackson. It’s actually so embarrassing for her. And the fact that L said J used to say she was not allowed to prioritise her bfs because it was sad and stupid and then the min J got with Evan she was bringing him everywhere even though she used to give out to L for doing similar. Anyway so so fake. I’m ranting but que people hopping on the defence and accusing me of being L 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
"L is so much cooler than J" - are you 12?

"J only won the award cos of her fella" - gurl she used work in marketing, I'm absolutely sure Evan helped loads alright, but thats how adult relationships work.

Your commentary above is so cringe... if you think being "cooler" is what matters in life it would be worth rethinkiing that.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Lindsay might be “cooler”
But she’s never had a single form of work ethic in her life. At least J doesn’t act like a privileged self centered child at the ripe aul age of 35.
And remember, you may not like Evan, but he stuck by J, wtf has Lindsay got to come home to every night? The kids she pawns off to the next fool so she can go session with Kneevo and versatile ? She’s so cool.

I’ve yet to see multiple profiles from J coming on here to tit on L, even during the whole split I’ve yet to see any obvious pages from camp J, it was always just XGalz & people form the It Galz community, but it’s very clear L’s sisters, Shauna, Pete & whoever else she’s able to tap in are on here fighting her battles for her. She’s so cool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lindsay might be “cooler”
But she’s never had a single form of work ethic in her life. At least J doesn’t act like a privileged self centered child at the ripe aul age of 35.
And remember, you may not like Evan, but he stuck by J, wtf has Lindsay got to come home to every night? The kids she pawns off to the next fool so she can go session with Kneevo and versatile ? She’s so cool.

I’ve yet to see multiple profiles from J coming on here to tit on L, even during the whole split I’ve yet to see any obvious pages from camp J, it was always just XGalz & people form the It Galz community, but it’s very clear L’s sisters, Shauna, Pete & whoever else she’s able to tap in are on here fighting her battles for her. She’s so cool.
Yeah I don't get this. She's chronically underemployed, palms her kids off so she can go on the piss as much as possible, has to be comforted by her sick, hospitalised kid instead of being the kids rock when he needed her, she couldn't even cope with the responsibility of having a dog and got rid of it but yeah so cool. What an icon for mothers in their 30s.

Reactions: 21
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Guys allow the ‘LiNdSaY iS a MeSs’ ‘JeNnY hAs No FrIeNdSss\uSeS EvAn To HeLp hEr CaReER’ bullshit it’s so boring now. They both have good and bad qualities. I can’t believe people on these threads unironically believe anyone who says anything vaguely positive about Lindsay is someone from ‘her camp’ - sorry to break the news to Jenny stans but some people just like Lindsay more! And some people just like Jenny more. It’s giving QAnon vibes at this point.

Guys allow the ‘LiNdSaY iS a MeSs’ ‘JeNnY hAs No FrIeNdSss\uSeS EvAn To HeLp hEr CaReER’ bullshit it’s so boring now. They both have good and bad qualities. I can’t believe people on these threads unironically believe anyone who says anything vaguely positive about Lindsay is someone from ‘her camp’ - sorry to break the news to Jenny stans but some people just like Lindsay more! And some people just like Jenny more. It’s giving QAnon vibes at this point.
I have to say I don't particularly think that it's people that know L that are posting. I just think it's really sad that in 2022 women would idolise someone like L when there are so many strong, positive role models out there. There's more out there than living in a crappy flat, getting pissed as much as possible, dodging your kids and playing the victim. I have a young teen daughter, I would be so sad if this is what she saw as cool and was the life she aspired to.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone catch Lindsay finally addressing Riloh living with the grandparents when she moved in with the ex for a hot minute? She said yes, Riloh didn’t like going to the ex’s place and wanted to stay at the grandparents. And that didn’t give her a kick in the ass to realize she was indeed dumping her child for a guy who she would later break up with anyway? What was going to happen when they bought the house? Surely he would still be uncomfortable and still want to be with his grandparents since it sounded like he was uncomfortable being tossed around to a guy he barely knew. Wtf Lindsay, that’s outrageous. Thank god she has her parents to care for R and give him stability. It’s shocking how blasé she was and still sounds about the whole thing. L, stop being desperate for a man and make your children your priority. I’m sure she sees having a bigger house with separate rooms would be better for them (yeah especially that they are getting older I agree), but the instability and unfairness towards them making them move in with a random new guy… who proved himself to be abusive and controlling!! Wtf.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did anyone catch Lindsay finally addressing Riloh living with the grandparents when she moved in with the ex for a hot minute? She said yes, Riloh didn’t like going to the ex’s place and wanted to stay at the grandparents. And that didn’t give her a kick in the ass to realize she was indeed dumping her child for a guy who she would later break up with anyway? What was going to happen when they bought the house? Surely he would still be uncomfortable and still want to be with his grandparents since it sounded like he was uncomfortable being tossed around to a guy he barely knew. Wtf Lindsay, that’s outrageous. Thank god she has her parents to care for R and give him stability. It’s shocking how blasé she was and still sounds about the whole thing. L, stop being desperate for a man and make your children your priority. I’m sure she sees having a bigger house with separate rooms would be better for them (yeah especially that they are getting older I agree), but the instability and unfairness towards them making them move in with a random new guy… who proved himself to be abusive and controlling!! Wtf.
Not sure her word qualifies as proof.

Reactions: 1
I thought the last few episodes of lipstick lessons were great, she really needs to promote it more

Reactions: 5
I thought the last few episodes of lipstick lessons were great, she really needs to promote it more
Last few episodes were great.
Really enjoyed them. However episodes being a day late
Last few eps were great.
But honestly the episode going up a day late on Saturday was ridiculous 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.