It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could listen to L and Chloe chat for endless hours, they have such an easy to listen to lovely flow together

Reactions: 9
This is very random but can anyone remember the insta handle of the lad L used to get her hash brownies from?!
His page is gone, can’t remember what it was called. I went looking through my DMs but just shows as Instagram User

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Could listen to L and Chloe chat for endless hours, they have such an easy to listen to lovely flow together
Yeah - it was such an easy listen, really enjoyed it.

How did L and Chloe meet? I didn't realise that they have been friends so long - I don't really remember Chloe being mentioned on Itgalz much? Maybe I'm wrong though.

Reactions: 2
Yeah - it was such an easy listen, really enjoyed it.

How did L and Chloe meet? I didn't realise that they have been friends so long - I don't really remember Chloe being mentioned on Itgalz much? Maybe I'm wrong though.
Through dzaddy i believe!!

For people subscribed to Red Room- what content do you get there that you can’t get elsewhere (for free)? I understood the initial appeal (well, kinda) but don’t get why so many people are still subscribed. Just curious.

For people subscribed to Red Room- what content do you get there that you can’t get elsewhere (for free)? I understood the initial appeal (well, kinda) but don’t get why so many people are still subscribed. Just curious.
I was thinking the same.
I was subscribed at the start for a couple of months, realised it wasn't my thing and unsubscribed. I still have access to the Discord and it is very active and Jenny is constantly replying to people and having discussions etc. Her followers are always giving episode suggestions etc. and usually raving about the episodes too.

Reactions: 4
My first critism of LL but wasn't blown away by todays ep, rehashed stories, not unpleasant but not great.

Need more juice and goss Lindsay!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My first critism of LL but wasn't blown away by todays ep, rehashed stories, not unpleasant but not great.

Need more juice and goss Lindsay!
I love that everyone comments here for Lindsay since she says she reads her religiously.

Heya Lindsay 😁
Red room down to 818 subs and LL just broke 400. You're halfway there girl 😂😂

Couldn’t listen to LL today the audio was really bad on her guests end

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t listen to LL today the audio was really bad on her guests end
Very bad! You aren't missing much though, puking that I've paid for that shite.
Not a great guest at all and I feel like even L knew that during the interview.

I hope she throws in something extra on Friday cos that was baaaad.

I was listening to an old ep the other day and they were discussing PR stunts, namely how James Charles faked a viral video and it made him famous. They mused how it would be like if they faked a fall out.

Oh how I lol'd. I don't think this has been faked though.

• Haha
I liked todays episode. Thought it was nice to get a softer spoken guest on not the usual it galz style girl. Sound wasn’t good at all but she said she’d put out another episode on Fri to make up for it. Liked the conversation about a more natural outlook to beauty and accepting yourself. J really is doing the most on IG post split. Wish L would up her game on insta. I miss her lives and stories.

Reactions: 3
Was thinking of signing back up to RR (decided against it none of the eps grabbed me) and I noticed this that Jenny obviously wrote in earlier pod days when she’d passed 1000 - awkward. I don’t think she’ll ever get past 1000 patrons again tbh.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I liked the episode thought the guest was good but she should have her back as the sound was terrible and she shouldn't have put it out that bad. Could barely hear her speak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.