It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to the pod today where L mentions she's 'healed' and I don't think she means the relationship with the new lad has fixed her life but has instead helped shape her view of men and their approach to her regarding control and sex (as in she just mentioned the new lads asks if she wants sex before making a move, whereas before men have always expected it from her). Maybe I'm reading into it wrong, but I honestly don't think she meant it as profound as 'healing' or fixing her whole life
Being with a guy who asks whether she wants to have sex rather than just making a move is such a low bar lol.

This thread is so predictable, and every few months goes back to Jenny and Evan. As though Jenny had never worked a day in her life and Evan was the brainchild behind It Galz and Red Room. I'm sure Jenny did ask Evan to help her out in the beginning, it's called networking. Similar to an office environment when they ask you to refer a candidate. Nobody begrudges the newbie cuz he already knew someone and refuses to train them 🥴 I think Jenny has more than proven herself and her work ethic by now.
It became blatantly obvious how much work J does when she left itgalz/xgalz and it was only L. Like her or not, I don’t think anyone can deny J’s work ethic.

Reactions: 12
J works hard but doesn’t seem to invest in other parts of her life near as much. I wonder if she plans to have children. Don’t mean to be rude asking that I’m just wondering if she’s ever mentioned it.

J works hard but doesn’t seem to invest in other parts of her life near as much. I wonder if she plans to have children. Don’t mean to be rude asking that I’m just wondering if she’s ever mentioned it.
Not sure about the kid thing but she definitely doesn’t invest in herself the way she used to anyway. Like she used to have a very active social life, go to loads of gigs, city breaks etc and that seems to def have stopped a bit. I know there was the pandemic and stuff and obv people grow and get older but I feel since then she’s changed a lot. Obv not a bad thing, like people change, But as an example just found it gas she was at longitude the other week… longitude to me is so not Jenny, fontaines were on the same night and I thought that would have been more her thing

Reactions: 7
Not sure about the kid thing but she definitely doesn’t invest in herself the way she used to anyway. Like she used to have a very active social life, go to loads of gigs, city breaks etc and that seems to def have stopped a bit. I know there was the pandemic and stuff and obv people grow and get older but I feel since then she’s changed a lot. Obv not a bad thing, like people change, But as an example just found it gas she was at longitude the other week… longitude to me is so not Jenny, fontaines were on the same night and I thought that would have been more her thing
She's been away loads the last few months. Suppose people get older and get unto relationships so social life shifts a bit

Reactions: 5
She mentioned the other day that getting a mortgage was a priority over the wedding. Id say shes saving as hard as possible and keeping the accounts clean so the nights out have suffered.

Both her and Evan are self employed which makes it even more difficult to obtain a mortgage. I reckon any thought she might have on kids are sidelined til she has a home.

Reactions: 9
I know this has been mentioned on these threads a few times before but Evan is so bleurgh. Not the person I’d wanna be in a relationship with at all let alone mortgage and kids with. He seems very uninterested in her sometimes (those cringe tense livestreams) and other than the fact he has a cool job is such a basic bro type. Not the type of person I would’ve pictured Jenny with a few years ago - I would’ve seen her with someone more ‘indie’. I wonder what type of man she would’ve ended up with if she’d dated around for a while instead of jumping from one long term relationship to another very quickly after her ex.

Reactions: 10
J's main social life used to be L, her sisters and her friends so of course that taken a big knock.
I think J is doing well considering she's lost 90% of her social circle. Said by me, a newfound L Stan!

Reactions: 11
I know this has been mentioned on these threads a few times before but Evan is so bleurgh. Not the person I’d wanna be in a relationship with at all let alone mortgage and kids with. He seems very uninterested in her sometimes (those cringe tense livestreams) and other than the fact he has a cool job is such a basic bro type. Not the type of person I would’ve pictured Jenny with a few years ago - I would’ve seen her with someone more ‘indie’. I wonder what type of man she would’ve ended up with if she’d dated around for a while instead of jumping from one long term relationship to another very quickly after her ex.
I wonder if J becoming more ‘basic’ (for lack of a better word) is partly just Evan rubbing off on her.

Reactions: 6
Can confirm this is L's new man. My friend works in a restaurant in Malahide and seen them there on Saturday all loved up and holding hands at the table
1657703080859.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder what type of man she would’ve ended up with if she’d dated around for a while instead of jumping from one long term relationship to another very quickly after her ex.
I think it would have benefited J to date around. Maybe she settled for Evan because she was looking for marriage/mortgage. Her ex didn’t want to get married. She cheated on him with Evan I’m pretty sure. Feel like J and Evan don’t even have any chemistry. I watched one of the livestreams and found him so rude it made me uncomfortable.

I’d love to see L with a man who supports her and who she could be herself around. I think she would thrive NOT that anyone needs a partner to thrive. Jimmy came across as jealous and didn’t help financially or something. Her last guy had her be a totally different person..

Reactions: 8
Yeah - it was such an easy listen, really enjoyed it.

How did L and Chloe meet? I didn't realise that they have been friends so long - I don't really remember Chloe being mentioned on Itgalz much? Maybe I'm wrong though.
They fell out and didn't talk for ages. L said some awful tit about her to her friends at the time and was always going on about how much of a leach she was during their first friendship.

• Wow
They fell out and didn't talk for ages. L said some awful tit about her to her friends at the time and was always going on about how much of a leach she was during their first friendship.
So their friendship ended because one was bitching about the other to mates and it got back to other person?
Jaysus, that’s familiar.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
this is why, no matter how gas or likeable I find Lindsay, I just don’t feel the same way about her as I did pre ex gals fallout. One rule for her one for everyone else. Jenny talks about Lindsay to the sisters, massive mess caused and the entire breakdown of their business…. She does it and whole diff story

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lindsay- I'm gonna unsubscribe if you hit us with another tit sound quality. I can't listen to this weeks one either it's such bad quality.
So annoying that I want to listen and pay to listen but can't. Great guests and convos being let down.

Reactions: 8
Lindsay- I'm gonna unsubscribe if you hit us with another tit sound quality. I can't listen to this weeks one either it's such bad quality.
So annoying that I want to listen and pay to listen but can't. Great guests and convos being let down.
Completely agree - this is 2 weeks in a row.
I don't want to unsubscribe either but cannot listen to the terrible quality anymore.
Would prefer if she just got the sound sorted rather than giving us an extra ep on a Friday.

Also Lauren Bejoui has been on like 3 times now - think we've heard everything possible from her at this stage !

Reactions: 12
Ah everything I’d read on here I’d take with a big pinch of salt. L and chloe seem to have a v genuine friendship. L said J blackmailed her etc I absolutely think J played down what she did and passed it off as bitching. There’s a reason she has no close friends.

I listen on my AirPods and the sound is almost perfect. I’d say it’s because she interviewed Lauren and Eimear on FaceTime it just has a different quality.

Reactions: 4
Ah everything I’d read on here I’d take with a big pinch of salt. L and chloe seem to have a v genuine friendship. L said J blackmailed her etc I absolutely think J played down what she did and passed it off as bitching. There’s a reason she has no close friends.

I listen on my AirPods and the sound is almost perfect. I’d say it’s because she interviewed Lauren and Eimear on FaceTime it just has a different quality.
I’d take everything L said at the time with a pinch of salt. She was the one who went completely manic and accused J of locking her out of the patreon and organised a random meet up “to tell her side of the story” which imo was completely erratic behaviour.

I also don’t think J downplayed anything, I just think she didn’t give a tit as they were on edge for ages and it was an easy escape 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Completely agree - this is 2 weeks in a row.
I don't want to unsubscribe either but cannot listen to the terrible quality anymore.
Would prefer if she just got the sound sorted rather than giving us an extra ep on a Friday.

Also Lauren Bejoui has been on like 3 times now - think we've heard everything possible from her at this stage !
Lauren, Pete, Shauna, rinse repeat. You’d wonder does she not even realise how lazy this comes across. Even Kellie was just an extension of Lauren

Does L still talk to Loz?
The scrunchie girl? Has she disappeared entirely or have I just completely forgotten her handle. She was making clothes last I saw

I’d take everything L said at the time with a pinch of salt. She was the one who went completely manic and accused J of locking her out of the patreon and organised a random meet up “to tell her side of the story” which imo was completely erratic behaviour.

I also don’t think J downplayed anything, I just think she didn’t give a tit as they were on edge for ages and it was an easy escape 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg never forget the drama around the ‘meet up’ time. Remember her being spotted in the park with a gang of young ones lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.