It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking in her car for that long about a girl she was friends with as a teen and literally gushing about how amazing she is, that she "doesnt give a duck" was a bit ott and cringe for me tbh, it went on for so long, especially as there was hardly a mention of this gal when L & J were besties

Reactions: 16
Talking in her car for that long about a girl she was friends with as a teen and literally gushing about how amazing she is, that she "doesnt give a duck" was a bit ott and cringe for me tbh, it went on for so long, especially as there was hardly a mention of this gal when L & J were besties
If you remember from the early x gals days when they talk about doing threesomes, she is the girl jenny had a few threesomes with

Reactions: 5
Has anyone listened to the new ep of LL? Lindsay's friend Chloe is the guest. I won't be able to listen till this evening

I’m listening to it on my lunch break. It’s a long ep so won’t get through it all but so far it’s great. L and Chloe bounce off each other really well.

The irony of J saying CHD sounds like she’s reading off a script. I think she’s a fantastic interviewer. Alex Cooper actually reminds me of L. They both mesh with almost everyone and bring out the best in the people they’re talking to. Maybe that’s why J hates her. Strange take though seeing as she’s probably the most successful woman in podcasting.

Reactions: 6
I recently subbed back to RR to listen to the docket. Anyone listen to today’s ep? J was reading out someone’s experience of DMT and honestly nothing more boring than hearing about someone else’s trip?? Like I’ve taken acid and had mind opening experiences but I just don’t feel like they translate when you try to tell people or pass them on? It just always feels really juvenile and annoying when she starts talking about psychedelics. Just imho.

Reactions: 11
I’m listening to it on my lunch break. It’s a long ep so won’t get through it all but so far it’s great. L and Chloe bounce off each other really well.

The irony of J saying CHD sounds like she’s reading off a script. I think she’s a fantastic interviewer. Alex Cooper actually reminds me of L. They both mesh with almost everyone and bring out the best in the people they’re talking to. Maybe that’s why J hates her. Strange take though seeing as she’s probably the most successful woman in podcasting.
I thought the EXACT same thing! How funny! J's shade throwing is so much more subtle than L's but it's definitely there lol

Reactions: 4
Going to unsub from red room and maybe listen to the docket on adams. Hope Lindsay gets Chloe back on again they should do an episode on growing up in America.

Reactions: 7
It’s cool to see LL so close to 500 patrons at the end of the month (497). I know it’s only been a few months but Lindsay has gained patrons every month so far so I totally reckon that will continue, especially now she’s getting a lot of love on here. I’m actually v happy it’s been a nice slow burn success for her so far, very enjoyable podcast so well deserved.

• Heart
Finally subscribed to LL, I let the pod bank build up so I could binge listen and I must say I am really impressed by it. I find myself looking forward to this as much as I look forward to MTGM and that's saying something 😂

I'm actually loving LL more than MTGM, she's knocking it out of the park.
I just wish there was moreeee content.

Loving the long eps and girlie chats!

Reactions: 10
I wonder is Jenny going to branch out soon with the podcast… remember we were all really looking forward to the sex chats/taboo stuff? I think now is the time to start taking patron questions or dilemmas and having a sexpert or something on to talk about something mad. I like learning about conspiracies and cults and all that but it’s gone a bit dry

Reactions: 12
I just got charged my monthly LL subscription but I also got charged for X Galz (now called ‘YOUR GAL’), I cancelled this subscription months ago and this is the first time I’ve been charged since I cancelled, did this happen anyone else this month? 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder is Jenny going to branch out soon with the podcast… remember we were all really looking forward to the sex chats/taboo stuff? I think now is the time to start taking patron questions or dilemmas and having a sexpert or something on to talk about something mad. I like learning about conspiracies and cults and all that but it’s gone a bit dry
J had this story up with SinCitySinead from OF the other day so I think the sex chats/taboo could be coming soon! 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is very random but can anyone remember the insta handle of the lad L used to get her hash brownies from?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.