Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolilolz

'she looks like a leek'

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

“Now she’s in her thirties trotting around in second hand cringe inducing reels shot l in north Dublin train stations in whatever ugly aesthetic trend outfits she’s unsuccessfully tried to copy from the teens on TikTok”

I’m speechless at the accuracy of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
L talking shit on today's pod saying she doesn't understand why Victoria Beckham posts pics with her daughter because her daughter is heavier than her? She's literally a child. And who cares if she's heavier. Actually awful she has a daughter the same age herself so if she was slightly heavier than she is then she wouldn't post her as much. Cant a mother(VB) just enjoy her child and not be thinking of that shit. What a toxic way to think.
Lindsay, please. I try so hard to like you.

E0-UjlRWQAY7KkG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

taponthedoor

Dare I say Lindsay should have thought about the repercussions to her family when taking on a huge financial burden. Did she not consult anyone 😭 Yeah girl you do have kids, that’s why you should have thought long and hard about agreeing to a buyout. How horrible a mistake to the kids for that to affect them, I hope Lindsay realizes her naivety and cops on in the future.

I wonder if I should go buy a house and not meet my mortgage… I think the bank will understand that I have a kid and bought it off my realtor friend and give me a pass.

I did have a laugh at her complaining about her husband spend money visibly on IG while not paying child support, and here she is having travelled and shopped and bought a car (ignoring the unfortunate break in that 100% sucks) and claiming to not have money. Not quite the same but given the two episodes were back to back I did roll me eyes a bit.

Reactions: 18
I'm not subscribed to Redroom anymore it just couldn't hold my attention. The funny thing is though, I think Jenny knows that the pod doesn't bear any resemble to what was advertised. I can sort of see it on her face in the insta clips she puts up that she's trying not to look at the script, she's trying to crack a smile or raise an eyebrow but there's no personality or personal opinion towards any of the topics. It's all just very monotonous. She is trying so hard to distance herself from the it galz image she held in the past. Is it a fear of being cancelled now that she's a blogger or did L just bring out the spicier side of her... Poor J, she's lost I think

passthedutchy

I don’t think we can expect constant goss from LL or J’s vlogs etc. I enjoy LL when it’s chatty and an easy listen. Keeps me company during lunch or when I’m cleaning. I remember happened with it galz too. Them saying people can’t expect non stop goss and juice. Funny L said about Evan being rude. In the vlogs I’ve seen him in he does come across very unpleasant.
He really has to be the one of the most unfortunate looking men in Ireland 🤣🤣 a cranky, squinty runt with a severely inflated ego. I mean, she has to only be with him for “clout”? And by clout, that must mean buying podcast award entries for yourself, cosying up to his rash of dullard model “friends”who’d suck his dick because he is a self taught photographer working for local trash “fashion” mags and national papers with plummeting readership figures. She grates on me, forgot how much as I hadn’t looked at her page since it galz ran its course. Now she’s in her thirties trotting around in second hand cringe inducing reels shot l in north Dublin train stations in whatever ugly aesthetic trend outfits she’s unsuccessfully tried to copy from the teens on TikTok and sounds from
the criticism here that she is just spouting QANON and Reddit comments on her pod? 💅🏼 BITCH PLEEEEEAASE. Also, someone needs to tell her she does not have the face for slicked back hair or up dos. She looks like a leek, it’s so not a lewk hon. Moley. Their equally overinflated egos suit each other, I guess. That is my Ted talk. Good night 😇

• Haha
  • Heart

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
This thread is so predictable, and every few months goes back to Jenny and Evan. As though Jenny had never worked a day in her life and Evan was the brainchild behind It Galz and Red Room. I'm sure Jenny did ask Evan to help her out in the beginning, it's called networking. Similar to an office environment when they ask you to refer a candidate. Nobody begrudges the newbie cuz he already knew someone and refuses to train them 🥴 I think Jenny has more than proven herself and her work ethic by now.

• Heart

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Holy shit. I only recently discovered RR podcast and was loving it. Had no idea who J or L were. Stumbled across these threads this morning and it's now almost dinner time . what a wild ride Jesus.

• Haha

Fitfan47

How do you know Jenny is in communications with an accountant and didn’t just pull a figure out of her hole? Legalities aside I just personally don’t understand what the point of suing and potentially bankrupting someone when Jenny’s podcast is like 3 times as popular as Lindsay’s. Even if I fucking hated someone I just couldn’t be bothered to potentially bankrupt them which would massively impact their two kids who I was once close to. It’s just weirdly spiteful and I just couldn’t be bothered if I was the one who’s career was doing way better.
Because it’s going to court, any number would have to be validated she can’t just pull it out of her hole 😂 if L goes bankrupt over this it is not Jenny’s fault? She refused to dissolve the company when given the chance because she thought she could do it all and then didn’t deliver. Jenny’s still entitled to what she’s owed.

Wellingtonflop

She used to be mates with Jess Brennan. That's how I found her
Remember that episode they had with Jess Brennan on ages ago and they were fangirling over her so much and trying to be mad. Then later that night Jenny posted a video of herself pissing in a sink with Jess there in the kitchen trying to be deadly..."absolute horseplay". The itgalz were so cringe sometimes lol.

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
J seems to maintain friendships where they don’t see each other as much. Prob has something to do with her being online so much. Her and Adam never see each other either. L seems to maintain friendships with people who are very active in her life and her theirs. Just different I suppose.. friendships come and go though. Both of them have lost friends. I still think it’s sad they lost each other. J has Evan but doesn’t seem to have any close girl friends. Where L has a lot of close girl friends in her life it seems
It must be time to discuss J's friendships or lack of again.

• Haha

Glamgal01

L talking shit on today's pod saying she doesn't understand why Victoria Beckham posts pics with her daughter because her daughter is heavier than her? She's literally a child. And who cares if she's heavier. Actually awful she has a daughter the same age herself so if she was slightly heavier than she is then she wouldn't post her as much. Cant a mother(VB) just enjoy her child and not be thinking of that shit. What a toxic way to think.

• Sad
  • Wow

Wellingtonflop

I listened to LL today. Oh my God Lindsay is well able on her own when she has prompts like the questions.

She should deffo do her pods with her mates and then on the weeks she's alone just put up anon question boxes on a topic. Like "what do you want to know about". She could keep that going for months- my upbringing, my social media life, my past relationships, my career, my motherhood, blah blah blah.

Also I actually shouted laughing when she text Riloh's Dad's girlfriend like "Hi Harriet, It's Lindsay, your boyfriend's wife"
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Gold

• Haha
Long-time lurker here, I have been subscribed to both LL & RR however, I unsubscribed from RR a couple of months ago as it just wasn’t doing it for me. While the promo for RR was unreal, (fair play) It is dull as dishwater.. J’s reading voice is just so monotonous and scripted, zero personality shines through for me. I kept zoning out and would have to restart.. I cannot listen to regurgitated conspiracies anymore not when so many of them are available for free. I even found Adam hard to listen to on the docket in the end.

LL has so much potential but I feel L’s confidence is stopping her from really pushing it. Last week’s filler ep was pure shite but in general I have to admit I love the Pete and Shauna eps! They’re gas and an easy listen which is what I’m after. I enjoy her solo eps too when they’re not music related.

I really felt for L in this weeks’ ep, and I get it, J is entitled to what she’s owed but at the same time something feels very icky about landing a single mother of two into bankruptcy… Probably for the sake of a couple grand (which they will both have incurred in legal fees regardless..)

L – if you’re reading here:

There’s a girl on TikTok called Bondi Brat (Bianca Seirra) she’s a SW and brutally honest about the lifestyle and she’s gas! Would love to hear someone like her interviewed on the pod
Get Jimmy on for the chats!
Maybe get that crazy Laura’s look book gal on (The one who tried to trap Jimmy)
Get your sister’s fellas on for the chats!
Or your brother and your dad – We haven’t heard from the men in your life! I would be interested..

Anyways sorry for the essay. Have a fab weekend everyone!! <3

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Agelsfa

Forgive me if this sounds insensitive, but was there a need for them to post about Riloh being in hospital? They each have their own private instas - why not post there to let their friends know as opposed to thousands of randoms?
Ah come on. If she needed her presumably sick to child to 'look after her' when he was the one in hospital, I think it's quite obvious why she posted it. You don't get attention if nobody knows that it happened. L is the ultimate victim. She's always trying to manipulate people to feel sorry for her, people tend to stick up for people that they feel have gotten a rough trot, it's her backlash shield.

Finstavibes

On a side note, speaking of coming up with topics - L was saying on this weeks episode that she reads Tattle and to drop some episode suggestions here 😅
I know as podcasters L & J should probably be coming up with their own topics but I'm gonna get the ball rolling with topics/episodes I'd like to hear:

• L - give us all what we really want to hear. A juicy tell all on the breakdown of Itgalz (ok, I know that maybe she legally can't do this at the moment , but I am living for the tea.)

• Episode with Jimmy - their relationship, break up, co-parenting.

• We've heard from L's mam and sisters (I love these episodes) - but would be so interesting to have an episode with L's dad. Hearing the way L spoke about him in the episode with Eimear Varian Barry was so lovely. It would be interesting to hear from him and what it's like having L as a daughter, having a religious household and kids that have drifted away from the church, etc.

Anyone have anything to add to this?
I'd love an ep with Jeremy McConnell (she said before she hooked up with him) Would be gas to talk about big brother & his crazy life!

Would also love sarah godfrey & her to talk about her exs. Imagine a spill all on adam collard / rob lipsett haha!!

These kinda guests would really suit L & her love for reality tv.

Would love her to chat to Kee mon & talk about their past dramas & life as a young mum etc.

• Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Just finished todays LL - half of it was her just playing music.

We also had a reflection on her Tumblr style, skinny jeans, the Strokes, Marlboro Reds, Kate Moss etc.
'I'm going back to my leather jacket and jean shorts'

I like L but she really needs to get over the person she was in 2008-2009

• Haha
  • Heart

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
I do hate the overdone conspiracies of redroom, they remind me of 20 year old tiktokers. Despite this, I think Lindsay is getting away with a lot - people disliking RR almost automatically makes them feel they prefer Lindsay, but Lindsay is still just as petty. I’m quite convinced most of the users here “from her camp”, are actually her. Hence the lack of LL marketing on insta; the marketing is done on tattle. I am very sure of this. Side note - bitching (or even talking) about your ex best friends fiancé reminds me of junior cert behaviour