It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! She’s said before she wanted to take her personal life out of the pod but she’s actually removed her personality altogether. There is not a single thing in those pods that you wouldn’t get in a free YouTube video

Reactions: 9
I'm not subscribed to Redroom anymore it just couldn't hold my attention. The funny thing is though, I think Jenny knows that the pod doesn't bear any resemble to what was advertised. I can sort of see it on her face in the insta clips she puts up that she's trying not to look at the script, she's trying to crack a smile or raise an eyebrow but there's no personality or personal opinion towards any of the topics. It's all just very monotonous. She is trying so hard to distance herself from the it galz image she held in the past. Is it a fear of being cancelled now that she's a blogger or did L just bring out the spicier side of her... Poor J, she's lost I think

Reactions: 18
I'm not subscribed to Redroom anymore it just couldn't hold my attention. The funny thing is though, I think Jenny knows that the pod doesn't bear any resemble to what was advertised. I can sort of see it on her face in the insta clips she puts up that she's trying not to look at the script, she's trying to crack a smile or raise an eyebrow but there's no personality or personal opinion towards any of the topics. It's all just very monotonous. She is trying so hard to distance herself from the it galz image she held in the past. Is it a fear of being cancelled now that she's a blogger or did L just bring out the spicier side of her... Poor J, she's lost I think
I noticed she talks and presents herself differently on IG as well. No more goofy stories or somewhat candid pics. Just straight presenter with the microphone out. It is kind of sad to see both her and L overly curating their online persona.

Reactions: 10
Lindsay, giving her two cents on Kanye on a very public platform while accusing anyone else of doing so of just looking for attention.

Reactions: 5
How is she getting so much publicity!?
There's absolutely riveting pods out there that don't get half the exposure she gets!
It’s just the media connections that she has aside from Evan. Along with the Watcher being popular atm. It’s all about who you know in Ireland. You’ll get on telly if you know someone even if there is more interesting people out there. RTE and VMT have the same carousel of dickheads every few weeks

Reactions: 23
Which one of you encouraged her to tell the house burning down story, again?! 😑

I Can't be paying for this tit

Okay I take it back, first half of the pod was worth paying for alone and OMG Lily allen definitely has an eating disorder 😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Okay I take it back, first half of the pod was worth paying for alone and OMG Lily allen definitely has an eating disorder 😱
I actually doubly take it back, I've literally laughed out loud listening to the retelling of the story!

She tells a gas story!

I noticed she talks and presents herself differently on IG as well. No more goofy stories or somewhat candid pics. Just straight presenter with the microphone out. It is kind of sad to see both her and L overly curating their online persona.
I actually doubly take it back, I've literally laughed out loud listening to the retelling of the story!

She tells a gas story!
I loved todays pod!! I was howling listening to the house burning down story, your man’s arse and the hospital gown flapping in the wind 😅 and the condom not burning 🤣 needed that laugh today

Reactions: 4
That was such a funny episode I was spluttering laughing listening to it. The franchise mans bare ass on the taxi seat 🤣😂

• Haha
Laughing so much at that ep and OMG she is so right with all these celebs full on having serious issues with food and exercise.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.